DDD 2/22 Post Here

Home Forums General Discussion 2019 Tax Season DDD 2/22 Post Here

• This topic has 38 replies, 6 voices, and was last updated 5 years ago by Erin.
  • Topic Starter
    Filer

Let’s keep each other updated. If you get your return early post here!

Cheers to updates!

Viewing 37 reply threads
    • Author
      Replies
        Erin

I got my refund on the DDD last year. My DDD this year is scheduled for 02/22…. Fingers crossed!! BTW, I bank through Wells Fargo.

Crunk

RELAX EVERYONE JUST BEING CRUNK HA HA

Crunk

UGHHHHHH MY DD JUST CHANGED FROM 02-22 TO 03/04! No DD this week but not all will be updated due to weekly vs daily updates. If you arent locked out of WMR you can submit a question and agents are responding until 11 pm est tonight.

ARIN

I HAVE USAA SO IT’LL PROBABLY BE THERE THE DAY BEFORE….FINGERS CROSSED

Kymie

Bank setup direct deposit alert it text when the deposit hit. I’m checking my phone now every second looking for text. Lol 🤣

Sammie

Mine has been approved but all it says is “the deposit is scheduled to be sent to your bank by 2/21” is that my ddd?

Smilez 4 dayz

Anyone got a ddd of 02/22 and filed with Jackson Hewitt? I didn’t use their AMEX card. I used my own netspend card. Anyone know how JH usually deposits when free are taken out. I don’t want a delay. I am expecting to receive it Wednesday hopefully.

Maira
                        @mculloa1207

Thanks

B. M. S

I’ve used Wells Fargo, they deposit on the DDD.

Maira
                            @mculloa1207

Anyone ever used Wells Fargo

Maira
                              @mculloa1207

Anyone ever used wellsfargo?

Kristinp

@harm US Dept of Edu is open today!!! I called but no help, saying yes they will take your refund if you are on the offset number but he was snarky about it! Waited over 60 mins to talk to a human!!

Harm

Kacie trust me I know exactly how you are feeling! My husband is the only one who works also. 😭
                                  I was also told to not file IS until my DD if they have taken the funds. Because it is always 50/50 chance…so they say.

Is the dept of ed open on today?
                                  I hope all goes well on your end!

Kacie 💙

So my husband and I filed 2/12/2019! I’m usually right on top on checking WMR everyday from the time it’s accepted and also just posting on here a lot. I’ve checked WMR Friday or Saturday one then this morning.. had a DDD of 2/22

Filed 2/12
                                    With H&R Block, no fees because my husbands mom works there and gets fees took out for her family!
                                    Got 2 kids and pretty average income
                                    Updated sometime between Saturday and today (Monday) for a
                                    DDD 2/22

JessiC

@Jonathan

If you don’t mind me asking, did you have any fees taken out last year? Thanks in advance!

Ohiogal

I updated to a ddd of 2-22 this past Sunday. I use a credit union and they always hold until the day of deposit 😔, but this year I split my payment and will have a small amount also go on my serve card. I guess I’ll see what route is faster when it finally comes.

Jenna

Hey guys remember if u used Jackson Hewitt they aren’t using sbtg they are using republic bank so check their website to se if they took ur fees out yet or even recieved it it has to go through them before it hits ur account please spread the word

Mrsschmitty722
                                            @mrsschmitty722

I’m so happy I can’t lock myself out of my banking app lol.

Heather
                                              @heatherxrenee

I want to add, I am getting my DD on a prepaid card.
                                              Promotes 2 days earlier DD.
                                              We will see.

Aly G.

Filed 1/20
                                                Accepted 1/22
                                                Today saw a ddd 2/22

Mine will be going into my Wells Fargo account.

Christine

Used boa last for it on the ddd. This year I am using my credit union🤷🏾‍♀️. We will see how it goes.

Jonathan

I want to say my ddd last year was 2-22 and I received it 2-17(Saturday) at 4:13pm. I used the Serve card from JH last year and this year. Next year I’ll be filing my own again. Seemed to go smoother.

B. M. S

I got a DDD of 2/22/19. Filed 1/28/19 with both credits.

David

Thx Drew

Return Drew

@david last year I used emerald card and I got DDD of 2/22 and got it 2/21 at about 10:30 pm pst.

Hoping it goes in earlier this year!

Cortney

DDD 2/22.
                                                            Bank with Huntington

Heather
                                                              @heatherxrenee

It’s like different stages of waiting games.

Vella

@Marc in San Diego

I used BOA last year. My DDD was 2/21 I received mine 2/22 at 1:20 AM.

Mrs. Tic
                                                                  @mthompson30

@ Marc San Diego
                                                                  Yes they hold until the day

David

Anyone know if HRB/Emerald card goes on early or not ?

Ari

What is Sbtpg used for?

Swony
                                                                        @swony

Early filer: 1/11
                                                                        It’s accepted: 1/14
                                                                        Claimed both credits.
                                                                        DDD: 2/22
                                                                        Just updated today 2/17/19.

• #4277043
                                                                        Marc in San Diego

Anyone else 2/22 DDD and with BofA? I believe they hold till the actual DDD date wven if received prior. Can anyone confirm?

• #4277033
                                                                          Return Drew

Boom

• #4277030
                                                                            BrutusCarpathia

Here 2 stalk as well! Got my spot covered!!!

• #4276855
                                                                              Filer

Hope it comes early!

• #4275740
                                                                                Shana

@mrsschmitty722

I like that, it made me laugh

• #4275531
                                                                                  Mrsschmitty722
                                                                                    @mrsschmitty722

Just marking my spot.
                                                                                    Now let the stalking of my USAA app begin!

Viewing 37 reply threads
                                                                                • The forum ‘2019 Tax Season’ is closed to new topics and replies.