Cycle 20190505 Processing Date 2/18/19

Home Forums General Discussion 2019 Tax Season Cycle 20190505 Processing Date 2/18/19

• This topic has 142 replies, 10 voices, and was last updated 5 years ago by TStevens.
  • Topic Starter
    MM

Filed and accepted 1/28. Pather. Processing Date: 2/18/19 and Cycle Code: 20190505 Transcripts have been available for a while now with everything but the 846 code. Anybody else in this same boat and seen updates?

It seems like I remember last year I received my refund and WMR had still not updated.

This is the first year I’ve kept an eye on my transcripts.

Is anyone else ready for the PATH to be repealed or modified? I’ve had the same job for 20 years…. consistent address… same two kids for 12 years. See where I’m going with this?

Something tells me it will be Thursday the 21st. I went back and looked at my older transcripts and all of my refunds (with the exception of one that was sent on a Wednesday) came on a Thursday. Just a theory! :D

Viewing 141 reply threads
    • Author
      Replies
        TStevens

Mine finally updated this morning with an 846 date 03/13/2019.

Filed 01/07
          Accepted 01/24
          CYCLE 20190505
          Processing date 02/18/2019
          As of date on transcripts went from 02/28/2018, 03/11/2018, and now is 03/25/2018

We owed IRS taxes. They took their part last week, updated this week, and will expect refund next week.

Nursenikki01

No @Kei I am still waiting as well

Kei

Am I the only one still waiting for ddd with cycle 20190505? No movement on WMR or transcript ! Called IRS 2/25 and they said no issue.

Kei

Am I the only 20190505 cycle date still waiting on ddd? No movement on WMR or transcript.

Mark

@kim did your bars ever disappear?

KIM

FILED ON 02/15/19
                    ACCEPTED 15 MINUTES LATER
                    APPROVED ON 02/28/19
                    DDD 03/04/19

Sam

Filed and accepted 1/28. PATH. Processing Date: 2/18/19 and Cycle Code: 20190505 Transcripts have been available for a while now with everything but the 846 code. ( copied from above. My info exactly). Still no news. I don’t understand. The last code on my transcript is 150.

Ash

I filed the same time and no update for me😭

AJ

I guess we all should have listened when they said NO EARLIER THAN FEBRUARY 27… I was losing my mind but it looks like refunds are coming out right on schedule…

Lenzi Jones

Just curious if anyone has gotten any refund?

Rokko Blasto

@Mf135

I do not have the military stuff but I had an offset with codes and then the 846 with a date of 2-28-19 — I believe that means we are set!!! and depending on where we get the deposit it may come a few days earlier

Mf135

Hey, y’all!
                                So I have been monitoring IRS2Go, WMR, and my transcripts on the irs website.
                                The whole time IRS2Go and WMR have said “Still processing your return”
                                The transcript has had some normal codes, and then a 971 code because on Feb. 18th they sent a notice because they needed deployment dates from my husbands deployment.
                                Well shortly after calling and giving them the additional info, IRS2Go and WMR still said processing.
                                The transcript updated with a code of 503 that said “Suspension of tax collection-military deferment” and another code of 502-“Suspension removed-military deferment”
                                When checking the WMR and IRS2Go this morning it says “Delay in processing return”
                                So then I checked the transcript and it has a new code of 846- refund issued 02-28-2019.

I am so confused. And of course I can’t call the irs over the WMR and IRS2Go status that says delayed because it’s saturday.

Crisp?

Yes my bars have also updated and show my DDD of 2/27. Finally.

Hope everything goes well for all those still waiting. I would say “til next year”, but I’m determined to never be dependent on my tax refund ever again. This is the last time. I will update everyone when my refund deposits.

Rokko Blasto

WMR updated earlier today to 1 bar return accepted and transcripts were blank. Just checked now and I got an 846 code for 2-28-19 woo hoo. I paper mailed mine on 1-29 so that’s pretty good

vlynn8800

Cycle – 20190505, filed and accepted 1/28, transcripts updated to code 846 with a dd of 2/27 today. Not expecting to see funds until the 27th since my bank didn’t get my state until today the exact date it was deposited from the state, bank with TDAmeritrade.

Leah

Got my 846 DDD 27th

Henry

I have the same a ddd of the 27th you guys think it’s possible to come before that date I mean I’m glad I at least have a date now so I’m not complaining lol

Amber

I am in the 0505 Cycle. My Transcript process date was 2/18 and I finally moved to 846 TODAY! I have a Refund date of 2/27. FYI the WMR tool still shows as processing w/no bars or DDD. Don’t go there for updates, go to the IRS.Gov account and view your transcript that shows IRS changes and your tax info. That area is updated sooner than the WMR tool. Good Luck ALL

Momof4

I filed 1/28
                                              Accepted 1/29
                                              Path 2/2
                                              Being processed 2/16

I can’t view my transcripts on line but I called an spoke to a rep an she put me on hold for about 3 minutes came back an said everything was good an I have a DDD 2/27.

Jelly

I was finally able to order my return transcripts! Is this a good this? I can’t view online because it doesn’t recognize my loan.

Jay

Got my 846 code with DDD of 2/27/19. WMR will probably update overnight

DeepAlms
                                                    @deepalms

@ef

WMR updates once a day. So it might’ve updated before your transcript. Give it tomorrow and you’ll see and update!

PF

My transcript shows 846 2/27 as well! Thank the Lord and pass the damn biscuits! I’m a 20190505 filed 1/15 accepted 1/16. Been waiting a minute, y’all.

Jay

Got my 846 code for 2/27/2019. WMR will probably update overnight

Nicole
                                                          @nursenikki01

Happy for you all. Still have no ddd. Same cycle and processing. I’m hoping my wait just helps others who need it more than me right now.

Mo

I know that we are now all about to start stalking our bank accounts. Lol. I saw this link on another forum – this link to check when your refund hits Santa Barbara bank (the bank that gets our deposits if you file with Turbo Tax). https://taxpayer.sbtpg.com/ They release pretty quickly once they receive and deduct their fees. At least then you will know it will hit your own bank soon.

Cat

Finally……..846 code dated 2/27 !!!!!!

MM

Got my 846 today-2/27. I’m happy to know its coming but I really needed it this year so it’s sort of a bummer as well. Maybe it will come a bit sooner. :)

Congrats to all of you with your codes!

@ef WMR is kind of crap to me. I’ve seen my money deposit before without it moving, so I wouldn’t put too much stock into it.

Amanda

Cycle 20190505 Accepted 1/24, PATH message, then I check WMR this morning with the same ol’ message.. Checked my transcript (talked to the IRS yesterday and they told me transcripts wont update like WMR would, LIESSSS!!!) got my DDD of 2/27. Hallelujah!

Meg

I’m 20190705 and got a code 846 for 2/27

Cherry

Cycle date 20190505… Accepted 1/17…path message… This morning my transcript shows ddd code 846..2/27

Ef

Transcript has 846 as of 5am today, but WMR still saying being processed. No DDD date. What’s going on. I’m a 2019505 process date 2 18.2019.
                                                                        Anyone else on this boat. I’m wondering why WMR hasn’t changed.

• #4293592
                                                                        Ana

Hi Guys!

Cycle date 20190505 processing date 02/18/2019

File and accepted 01/28/19
                                                                          Path act 02/02/201
                                                                          Processing return /path lifted 02/16/2019
                                                                          Refund ddd 846 code on transcript 02/27/201
                                                                          No update on WMR

It’s coming guys !
                                                                          See you next tax season !

• #4293587
                                                                          Ljo

20190805 got an 846 refund issued 2/27/2019 so is the 27th my ddd?

• #4293571
                                                                            Lisa

@FE
                                                                              Same here I got a refund date of 2/27 20190505 cycle code

• #4293546
                                                                              Mo

I am cycle 20190505 and had the same frustrating wait that you all had with a processing date of 2-18. Just checked my transcript and the 846 code is FINALLY there with a refund issue date of 2-27. Looking at past transcripts the refund issue date is always a little off and I have gotten my refund before that. So hopefully Monday or Tuesday we should see our refunds. Good luck everyone. At least there is an 846 code now.

• #4293525
                                                                                Fe

All I wanted was a date! I can relax now! 2/27! 846 posted!! Cycle code 20190505. My patience was wearing thin! It’s almost been a month!

• #4293492
                                                                                  Amaree

20190505
                                                                                    Processing: 2/18/19

Just checked i have 846 DDD 2/27 !!!

• #4293474
                                                                                    Mslomarie teugh

Cycle 20190505 ….846 posted refund issued 02-27-2019…. now, will we see it before then, or on Wed… at least there was movement. 5 days later than last year…

• #4293457
                                                                                      Erin

Transcript updated!!! DDD of 2/27!!!

• #4293446
                                                                                        cgdesilva
                                                                                          @cgdesilva

@momof4 same for me

• #4293440
                                                                                          Momof4

Lurker just wanted to let u know cycle 20190505 processing date 2/18 I updated on transcripts to 2/27 846 code!

• #4292910
                                                                                            vlynn8800

Thank you Audrey, those codes are very helpful! Mine are all good, thanks!

• #4292891
                                                                                              Nicole
                                                                                                @nursenikki01

Congrats!

• #4292865
                                                                                                Coming around the corner

My refund hit my account this morning.
                                                                                                  20190505- cycle date
                                                                                                  02/18/2018 Processing date
                                                                                                  My transcripts update on 02/14/2019 — 846
                                                                                                  846- Check issued 02/21/2019

SBTG received my refund- 02/20/2019

Hoping you all see you refunds sooner than later

• #4292137
                                                                                                  Audrey

I have a friend that has worked for the IRS for many years. She said people are really freaking out this year. Wonder why!!! Ugh cycle code 20190505 is weekly pathers or non-pathers still weekly. WMR for weekly updates sometime in the wee hours of Thursday late night into Friday morning. Those with a cycle code 20190505 should definitely see some action by time they wake Friday 22, 2019. Also she told me that they have tons of unusual audits this year for fraud. People trying to get more money than they deserve. And alot of amended returns coming in at the peak of tax season isn’t good either because these have to be check by a human where as to majority of the smooth sailing returns never see a human they are all done by machines. Also, the WMR is tripping up from too much traffic, she said this is occuring with people constantly checking for their taxes several times a day. It only updates 1 time a day EVER. If your claimed all 3 major credits most likely they are double checking via human. She states there are people that were hired this year specifically to check for already used social security numbers, such as one parent claiming kids then the other parent doing the same – this leads to a criminal investigation, and apparent there is alot if this going in. If you get any in the 9 master file codes this is not good. Such as 9xx. Any of the 2xx master file codes indicates a penalty of sorts but mostly has to do with abatement., You really don’t want any of the 2xx codes hinestly. 8xx codes are all good codes. 7xx codes all deal with Credits, weather they are owed to tax payer or vise versa. 6xx codes indicates a penalty, correction, reversal, Dishonored payment or error on the tax return. Specifically 666 code implies dishonest credit transfer meaning more ES credits that are postEd in the tax module leads to a freeze on the account and 611 is the reversal you want to see after a 666 code. 570 indicates additional liability on the taxpayers part which freezes the account. 4xx codes mostly mean money owed as to military deferment. If followed my TC master code it will be a reversal or a freeze. Code 420 however refers to Computer generated at SC when opening record is posted. Can be input on Form 3177. Indicates that return has been referred to the Examination or Appeals Division. 3xxx codes with also be likely that your tax return will be delayed greatly.308- 340 could indicate fraud (this is very broad).
                                                                                                    Few helpful codes that are commonly used.
                                                                                                    898- offset, so if you owe money for child support or student loans you will not get your refund. It will be applied to the non IRS debt but won’t indicate which one
                                                                                                    420 again this indicates a human is look at your return.
                                                                                                    971 indicates there is something wrong with your return and the IRS is send you a letter to correct it.
                                                                                                    290 additional tax assessment – if error is found you will get a 971 and a letter in the mail
                                                                                                    570- additional action pending
                                                                                                    977 amended return filed
                                                                                                    767- reduced or removed credits from your return Reduced or remover W2 or 1099
                                                                                                    471 closed examination of human interference
                                                                                                    300 additional tax accesses by human examination
                                                                                                    846 yeehaw you’re getting your refund.
                                                                                                    If you get a TC in from of any of there’s codes it’s most likely gonna cause you trouble.

An “R” following any transaction code indicates the transaction has been reversed.
                                                                                                    Any negative number indicate monies owed to you.

• #4291739
                                                                                                    Mo

@Crisp? I agree 100%. I’m not stressing out about this mess next year. I will be in a better financial state as well.

• #4290440
                                                                                                      Allen

I am in the same cycle, 20199505 processing date 2/18. I know we are all frustrated and need/want our money now. I do too.

That being said we have to understand that we are weekly updated. Our master file does not even update until Thursday night into Friday morning. Once that happens we will update again on WMR Friday night into Saturday morning. Of DDD date will be a Wednesday or possibly Thursday.

Maybe for once what the IRS is saying is true. Their site says the “vast majority WILL update 2/23 with a ddd week of 2/27”. All signs are pointing to this being true.

I know there are a few exceptions to the rules with some having a ddd from our group already, but it is plainly stated “vast majority “. That is us. It is coming.

• #4290354
                                                                                                        patiently waiting in SA

I am in the same boat…WMR is saying “we received your return and is being processed” transcripts have processing date of 02/18/2019 020190505 but no 846 code. Last year I got my taxes on Thursday, January 22, 2018. I’m hoping we get it next week.

• #4290339
                                                                                                          Crisp?

I’m determined to be in a better financial state going forward so I don’t have to depend on this refund. I’m hoping at this time next year I’ll be in a place where I won’t care when the refund hits lol. Depending on this year after year is for the birds.

• #4290264
                                                                                                            Ebony

I’m in the exact same boat. I have still seen nothing. Everything BUT 846 & WMR is “processing”.

• #4289629
                                                                                                              Jenny

I am in the same boat. Filed 1/27 accepted 1/28 WMR has not updated neither has my transcripts. I had high hopes we would get updated at the very least today with a DDD but I woke up to nothing. Again. This really stinks.

according to my tax transcripts I was processed 2/18 I wonder if this means we will have to wait 21 days from that point? Any thoughts ?

• #4290132
                                                                                                                Shelli

I am here with you all waiting for my return:/ I have a friend who filed after me and received hers yesterday. She was also a PATHer. Frustrating.

• #4290091
                                                                                                                  ray c

its random as it gets this year. Codes mean NOTHING as I thought. Its all been proven to be random guys. Not like previous tax refund years.

• #4290032
                                                                                                                    Matthew Howard

After an hour on the phone I was able to speak with someone finally. I was told that my return (and many others) is fine, they are just waiting on the system to release the refund. She said at this point there are no hints of when that will happen and there is nothing that can be done. It could be any day of the week, she said the cycle code has no effect on when it is released. I know most are like me and just want to know WHEN but it doesn’t look like there is gonna be a way to figure that out.

• #4290013
                                                                                                                      Wendy

I am in the same boat as you. I just spoke w the IRS and was told WMR won’t update until February 23rd. Refunds will begin being sent out the week of the 27th.

• #4289597
                                                                                                                        ray c

ams 78, YUP…thanks. Its just dumb. Why even have an option to file early..”early bird” LOL…if its all random? At least That’s what many agents have been telling people who call the IRS. Something is just SO dysfunctional this year. Usually you can see a pattern of sorts. NOT THIS YEAR. This year Im seeing people who filed same as me and you ..but filed like weeks later. get their money. Makes no sense at all. I been waiting 22 days if you start counting from the 28th. 28 days since the day I was accepted. JUST DUMB!

• #4289507
                                                                                                                          Nick

If your cycle date ends in 05(Weekly), your transcripts are updated on Friday’s. The MWR will update on Saturday Morning with DDD if one is applicable to you. DDD could be this Thursday up until next Thursday depending on your bank.

• #4289494
                                                                                                                            Ams78

@ray c that is a great comparison. Wake up to the same thing.

Filed and accepted 1/28
                                                                                                                              Pather…updated 2/16 to processing
                                                                                                                              No movement since, checked transcripts this morn, no 846

There is no rhyme or reason this season.

• #4289464
                                                                                                                              ray c

ITS like that movie Groundhog day. lol…wake up each day to the same old message on WMR….no updates…NOTHING. The site is normally 2 days behind anyways, but seems like this year its pretty much totally useless.

• #4289458
                                                                                                                                ray c

brooke..wish I knew. This is putting my family in a terrible mess. There is no set way this year in which they decide who gets done first etc. ITS A HOT MESS over at the IRS. They are overwhelmed, dysfunctional and or inept. One thing we do know is, THEY ARE CORRUPT. That said, its all we have and we just gonna have to wait and then pray next tax season that they get their shit together. Folks shouldn’t have to wait a damn month nearly for THEIR OWN FREAKING MONEY!

• #4289449
                                                                                                                                  Brooke

No update for me either. I’m getting really pissed off…I’m trying to be patient but I’m a single mom who gets no child support and my kid has been sick a lot lately so I’ve missed a lot of work and got behind on a few bills. Someone I know who is also a PATHer and filed a week behind us is getting their money tomorrow. Wtf is going on?

• #4289398
                                                                                                                                    Crisp?

No change here.

Path 2/1
                                                                                                                                      Is being processed 2/16
                                                                                                                                      Processing date 2/18
                                                                                                                                      Cycle code 20190505

• #4289350
                                                                                                                                      Laura

No update for me, checked WMR and transcripts and no change

Accepted 1/25
                                                                                                                                        Path 2/1
                                                                                                                                        Is being processed 2/16
                                                                                                                                        Processing date 2/18
                                                                                                                                        Cycle code 20190505

• #4288969
                                                                                                                                        Coming around the corner

I am hoping to wake up to a deposit in the morning. My transcripts have an issued date of 2/21/2019. Fingers crossed..

• #4288661
                                                                                                                                          Erica

I looked at my old transcripts and they and apparently I’ve been cycle 0505 all the way back to 2015. I’ve always gotten my money on a Thursday somewhere between 22-24. I hope we get it tomorrow but I think it won’t be until next Thursday. Someone said the 05 counts as Thursday which makes since I always get my money on a thurs. I guess we’ll see.

• #4288611
                                                                                                                                            Nick G

I have a processing date of 2/18 and all good codes on my transcripts- just checked online. wmr went from path to “return being processed” . The refund amount showing on the transcripts is in parentheses. is that normal???

• #4288586
                                                                                                                                              MM

@lisa

Nothing yet 😥

• #4288418
                                                                                                                                                Lisa

Any DD yet?

• #4288054
                                                                                                                                                  Coming around the corner

SBTG says it should hit my bank tomorrow or Friday. I have Wells Fargo and I hate how they deposit. it’s almost as its a game to them, lol! I can’t see any pending deposits, but I never do anyways. I will update If it hits my account.

• #4287897
                                                                                                                                                    MM

@tina

Same here. Last year it showed up with no update on WMR. Fingers crossed!

• #4287821
                                                                                                                                                      Tina

Same as all of you
                                                                                                                                                        Filed 1-16-2019
                                                                                                                                                        Accepted 1-17-2019
                                                                                                                                                        Path act until 2-16-2019
                                                                                                                                                        Filed HOH with EIC and CTC
                                                                                                                                                        Processing date 2-18-2019
                                                                                                                                                        Cycle 20190505
                                                                                                                                                        We are weekly, according to all my old records, we should get DD tomorrow on 2-21-2019 I’m praying that’s the case this time too…will definitely be checking my emerald card after midnight tonight, in the past my deposit showed up in my account with NO change on WMR website

• #4287155
                                                                                                                                                        Rugbytwine

I actually though the cycle date started on the first week of the year and it reflects when the IRS officially proclaims your return as received. The 21 days starts then. TT submitted my return on the 28th, but I have a 01/31/2019 date of when they officially stamped it.
                                                                                                                                                          My refund was received by SBTG today, 02/20/2019. My trasnscript has a refund issue date as: 02/21/2019.
                                                                                                                                                          The refund has not hit my bank account nor had WMR update to state the refund was sent.
                                                                                                                                                          However, WMR never updated for me until 02/14/2019.

• #4287123
                                                                                                                                                          Jay

According to the transcript code 20190505 the scheduled ddd wouldn’t be until Thursday 2/28/19. 2019=year. 05 = week, which means fifth week since it’s IRS opening day which was Monday 1/28/19. That means Monday 1/28/19 was beginning of week 1. Monday 2/25/19 is beginning of week 5 = 05 WEEK, and Thursday = 05 DAY, which is 2/28/2019. Hopefully we receive it sooner which I almost always received it faster then the scheduled ddd in wmr. Our major update for wmr probably won’t show until this Saturday for 20190505.

• #4286694
                                                                                                                                                            angela

Shana I am in the same processing date as you and I still haven’t gotten a ddd yet either I called the irs yesterday and basically from wht the guy said is if we hve the eitc and the actc that they start processing those on the 15th so right now idk its just a waiting game

• #4286663
                                                                                                                                                              Shana Guru

Where is my taxes. 20190505 processing 2/18 and i still dont have a ddd. I know people who got back there fed and state jeez! Anybody know when they will start disbursements

• #4286513
                                                                                                                                                                Mattson

Where do you find processing date mine doesn’t have anything that says processing date

• #4286429
                                                                                                                                                                  Sad

I filed Jan 11th and still nothing…same code 20190505. This is really sad.

• #4286083
                                                                                                                                                                    JustGimmeMyBucks

I thought every year since PATH was grueling but this is by far the worst!!! Filed TT 1/16/2019 accepted 1/18/2019 (IRS accepted 1/28/2019)….. PATH msg until Sat (2/16/2019) then “we have received your return and it is being processed” Have been able to view transcripts for two weeks with codes 150, 766. 768 cycle code 20190505 processing date 2-18-2019…. Nothing has changed for me nor the family members that I prepare taxes for. The majority have PATH credits, only the single filers and college students that filed early (In mid-January) have received their refunds… my niece first got her refunds on February 6th (with no update on WMR whatsoever, then a few ppl on February 13th. Only 4 PATHERS got DDD’s for 2/22. The others are still sitting and waiting with the same “being processed” msg and looking at me as if I screwed up their returns or have taken their money…. Patience and Waiting on Money DOES NOT go hand-in-hand. I’ve been the family tax preparer for the past four years, and have never experienced such anxiety and nervousness as this year LOL… I know the funds are coming, but its the WAIT that’s and lack of surety from the IRS that’s fueling the anxiety. Hoping everyone gets a DDD on Saturday (sorry for the long rant).

• #4286012
                                                                                                                                                                      Rugbytwine

DDS is 02/21/2019 — DDD

• #4286006
                                                                                                                                                                        Rugbytwine

My transcripts say otherwise. The 846 date given to me is the date I received my deposit last year. This year, my DDS is 02/21/2019 and my refund has been received by TT to deduct fees. My transcript updated on the 14th to show deposit date. It’s now up to my bank to release my money. From what I hear, SAnta Barbara Bank releases the money quickly after.
                                                                                                                                                                          I’ll keep you updated if it does…

• #4285966
                                                                                                                                                                          Lisa

Everyone!!!! Based on the information I have seen on the IRS. Our Transcripts is not a measure of when our refund will be DD. On the bright side I bet we will see our DD on 2/21/19 or 2/22/19 for those of us with the processing message. I have been recieving mine on a Thursday for the past 2 years. My cycle code for 2018 was 20180603 I recieved my DD on 2/22/18 which by the way was a Thursday. My cycle code for 2017 was 20170405 I recieved my DD on2/23/17 which was also a Thursday. In the year before the (path) 2016 my cycle code was 20160405 I recieved my DD on 2/3/16 which was on a Wednesday. They will be Deposited!!!

• #4285928
                                                                                                                                                                            Rugbytwine

Well, my refund has been received by Santa Barbara Bank. FINALLY!! Not showing up in my bank account, 👎🏿. WMR did not update to show refund is sent.

• #4285540
                                                                                                                                                                              Bee

Taxpayers who claim the Earned Income Tax Credit or the Additional Child Tax Credit may experience a refund hold. According to the Protecting Americans from Tax Hikes (PATH) Act, the IRS cannot issue these refunds before mid-February. The IRS expects the earliest EITC/ACTC related refunds to be available in taxpayer bank accounts or debit cards starting February 27, 2019, if these taxpayers chose direct deposit and there are no other issues with their tax return.

Where’s My Refund? ‎on IRS.gov and the IRS2Go mobile app will be updated February 23 for the vast majority of early filers who claimed the Earned Income Tax Credit or the Additional Child Tax Credit. These taxpayers will not see a refund date on Where’s My Refund? or through their software packages until then. The IRS, tax preparers and tax software will not have additional information on refund dates, so Where’s My Refund? remains the best way to check the status of a refund. Where’s My Refund? is only updated once daily, usually overnight, so checking it more often will not produce new or different results.

• #4285498
                                                                                                                                                                                cgdesilva
                                                                                                                                                                                  @cgdesilva

Same boat almost
                                                                                                                                                                                  Filed 1/11. Accepted 1/14
                                                                                                                                                                                  Updated path 2/4
                                                                                                                                                                                  Updates being processed 2/16
                                                                                                                                                                                  I have had access to completed transcripts from 2/3 only thing missing is the 846 release of funds. No bad codes or anything else. At the top of the account transcript it even shows a balance of negative what they owe me. And of course a processing date of …..you guessed it 20190505…
                                                                                                                                                                                  The curse continues

• #4285294
                                                                                                                                                                                  Leslie

I definitely feel 0505 is cursed. I’ve been path every year and never had this issue. Last year had it 2/22.

• #4285285
                                                                                                                                                                                    Audrey

Cycle date 20190505 is weekly…next deposit 2/22/2019

• #4285284
                                                                                                                                                                                      AJ

This is getting ludicrous…

No movement since I filed on 1/28. 0505 is a cursed cycle!

• #4285281
                                                                                                                                                                                        Audrey

Cycle date 20190505 is weekly..deposit will occur 2/22/19

• #4284480
                                                                                                                                                                                          Hugh Jass

I’m in same boat. Think we will see movement tonight?

• #4284373
                                                                                                                                                                                            Lacey

My code is also 20190505. Filed 01/22 and return was accepted 01/23. Had a friend tell me if our code ends in 05, we update weekly somewhere between tuesday night and Wednesday morning. I have never had to wait this long before. I usually get my taxes on 2/10 or 02/22. Hoping it won’t be any later than that. This is insane and ridiculous!

• #4283323
                                                                                                                                                                                              Coming around the corner

I filed with TT, my refund hasn’t been sent to Santa Barbara Bank yet.
                                                                                                                                                                                                I am not a PATHER, but I do have the same cycle and processing date as the rest. My transcripts says ‘Refund issued- 02/21/2019 – 846. WMR, finally updated on the 14th to say refund will be issued by 02/21/2019-DD.
                                                                                                                                                                                                My WMR never updates, I actually lost all bars until it updated for my refund date. Not sure why it took so long though. TT submitted my return on the 28th. Ive never had to wait this long, however this is the fits time we filed this early. Normally we wait until March-April.

• #4283321
                                                                                                                                                                                                Matthew Howard

According to TurboTax the it’s really only updates on Wednesday. So hopefully we will all see some movement in the morning.

• #4281000
                                                                                                                                                                                                  Eric

Nothing here either! I’m getting super impatient. I hate not knowing anything! Got a 20190505 and transcript says processing date of 2/18/2019 and no movement on anything. This is nuts. I heard with an 05 ending cycle code means thursday? Here’s hoping….

• #4280995
                                                                                                                                                                                                    Crisp?

My worst fear has come true. I just called, they said I was being held bc of PATH and the first deposits won’t be until February 27th. 20190505 Processing date 2/18/2019. This sucks!

• #4280952
                                                                                                                                                                                                      Yani

Still waiting, no progress, got accepted the 1/23 i am able to see both transcripts and no update. Cycle 20190505

• #4280918
                                                                                                                                                                                                        ray c

same here Christy. filed/accepted 1/23. On day 26 now. Just ridiculous.

• #4280904
                                                                                                                                                                                                          Christy

No movement for me either. Filed and accepted 1/23

• #4280861
                                                                                                                                                                                                            Gail

Any changes with anyone that has processing date 02/18/2019 with cycle 20190505? I checked irs website and transcript this morning with no movement :(

• #4279822
                                                                                                                                                                                                              Rugbytwine

Cycle date- 20190505
                                                                                                                                                                                                                Processing Date- 02/18/2019
                                                                                                                                                                                                                DDD- 02/21/2019
                                                                                                                                                                                                                Accepted by IRS- 01/22/2019
                                                                                                                                                                                                                TT submitted Return- 01/28/2019

My WMR never updated, it never showed any progress until I got my DDD. I’m not a Pather

• #4279260
                                                                                                                                                                                                                Amanda

Hi,
                                                                                                                                                                                                                  I have the same cycle date… I learned last year that if you end in 05 you are a weekly all others are a daily.. meaning we only process or update once a week typically seeing updates on Friday overnight into Saturday. I’m hoping that with the path act lifting we will be processed/updated earlier than that though. I have had a few people with our cycle code tell me that they received a DDD of 2/22… Hoping to see at least some transcript movement overnight tonight for all of us…good luck

• #4279160
                                                                                                                                                                                                                  ray c

I agree Armyhub..but man alive if we gotta wait another 4-5 days, that’s just asinine. What point is it to file early? Lets hope especially those with kids and dire needs can get their DD refunds tues and weds. I know many families that are barely hangin on by a thread and depend on these funds to get some relief.

• #4279142
                                                                                                                                                                                                                    ArmyHub
                                                                                                                                                                                                                      @armyhub

If our cycle is 05/05 and processing date is 2/18 then is stands to reason our refunds are beginning to process this week with DDDs for 7-10 days out so most likely by a week from Friday. Just trying to apply some logic to this. Yes I know logic and the government don’t usually go together.

• #4278836
                                                                                                                                                                                                                      taxqueendream

@Crisp

Processing your return means they are processing tax return.
                                                                                                                                                                                                                        Processing your refund means they are processing refund amount and preparing it to be sent out. I hope this helps :)

• #4278834
                                                                                                                                                                                                                        taxqueendream

@MM

My refund shows the same thing from 02-11-2019 Code 766 credit to your account
                                                                                                                                                                                                                          Cycle 20190405. Hopefully, I have to remind myself that today is a holiday so no processing, but hopefully something by the end of this week. Thank goodness I got my school money and a job, because if I solely depended on my taxes I would be totally fudged…. My fingers are crossed :)

• #4278804
                                                                                                                                                                                                                          ray c

no pathers have gotten anything yet as far a sI know. 25 days and counting for me…still waiting

• #4278777
                                                                                                                                                                                                                            Crisp?

Does anyone know the difference between “we are processing your refund” and “we are processing your return?” I’ve seen some people say they have the former, but I see most say the latter.

Cycle date 20190505 process date 2-18-2019 switched from PATH to processing return at midnight 2/16/2018 like others.

• #4278716
                                                                                                                                                                                                                              Impatient

No updates on transcripts and no 826 code

• #4278713
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                Impatient

I filed Jan.7
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  Accepted on Jan.29
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  Delay in processing still showing
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  Codes
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  150
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  806
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  766
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  768
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  540
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  971
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  Processing date for 2/18/2019

WTH???
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  I’m tired of waiting

• #4278556
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  Ams78

I’m in with you all. Filed 1/28, accepted same day, pather, processing date 2/18…and nothing.

• #4278518
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    Kelly rae

Cycle date 20190505 process date 2-18-2019 wmr only says we are processing your refund.. i would feel so much better if they just gave a ddd.. every year my return has been filed the same way and this is the longest i have had to wait for it to change from path message to processing. #processing #no846code #noddd #itsdifferentwhentheyoweyoumoney #hopetoseedddsoon

• #4278495
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      Will_B

Same here. From what I read there are different centers that process returns. 0505 maybe were we are and they called in sick? Heck who knows.

• #4278438
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        Shelli

I am in the same boat. Same cycle code and date of 2/18/19 and nothing yet.

• #4278275
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          Dee

Same here, cycle 20190505, transcript shows processing date of 2/18, nothing yet as of today. Maybe it will update tomorrow since today is a holiday.

• #4278151
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            Mimi L.

I’m in the exact same boat as you! Nothing yet either

• #4278129
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              Mary

So people that have turbo tax card for refunds….has ANYONE gotten anything? My state has been released since Friday and they have yet to let me have access to it. I thought this card was instant especially when the money is there
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                Please help

• #4278115
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                Jennifer

Should we update tonight?

• #4278035
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  Missy
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    @mphillips82

I filed on 1/17
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    Accepted 1/22
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    Following Saturday updated to one bar
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    2/2 updated to path
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    2/9 was updated at ssa showing self employment
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    2/17 changed to being processed smh
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    Can’t view transcript
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    At this point I know im approved just waiting on ddd. I found this info on the web so im assuming if approved we could update at anytime this week 🙏

The IRS only issued refunds once per week under the old system. They now issue refunds every business day, Monday through Friday (except holidays). Due to changes in the IRS auditing system, they no longer release a full schedule as they did in previous years.Jan 23, 2019

• #4278011
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    Btb

Anyone with 20190505 get updated today 02/18

• #4277298
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      nmarie

my SSA still has not updated as of 5 mins ago for 2018… Filed and accepted 01/27 the following saturday had the path message until friday night when it changed to your return is being processed. No 846 on transcripts cycle date 20190505 I’m thinking this income showing is a sign that you will have a ddd soon… any of you still waiting on 846 code have income for 2018 reported to SSA?

• #4277039
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        MM

Sorry, no updates. :( I’ve tried some good ol’ New Orleans voodoo, did a special rain dance, and summoned the IRS gods via ouija board…. No updates.

Nick, I did the turbo card for the first time ever. Hoping it might come early? No clue. Fingers crossed! 🙂

• #4277021
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          Nick Ceriani

Filed 1/28 accepted same day transcripts are all good codes 150 806 766 768. My cycle is 20190505 processing date is 02/18/2019. I freaking love how I file the first day, all my sh*t is perfect, my processing day is tomorrow but all these other people have direct deposit dates and I have nothing. I efiled through TurboTax having it direct deposited on their card.

• #4275532
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            DispatchGirl

Filed and Accepted 01/29

Transcript showed 846 DDD 2/22 just after midnight on 2/16 but WMR showed still processing

WMR updated to 2 bars showing DDD 2/22 at 10:30pm Central time on 2/16

• #4275466
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              Jennifer

Same, same, same. Very frustrating. Was a PATHer last year and had DD in the bank on Feb 16th.

• #4275420
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                starks

Same cycle and processing date, no update from the generic processing message on wmr or on transcripts…only have have codes so far.

• #4275394
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  C

Same. Was on path. Filed 01/25 Accepted 01/28 Path 01/30 and path went away to your refund is being processed with amount showing but no bars. I think we are just waiting on an approval which most likely could be on the 18th or 19th since 18th is a Holiday. Who knows. Hope it’s soon!!

• #4273967
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    momof2boyz
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      @momof2boyz

Same 20190505 no 846

• #4273320
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      Jerrica
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        @jerrica

On WMR, PATH gone, changed to processing message..Refund amount showing again, but bars still gone. Nothing new on my transcript.

• #4273292
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        SilentPather

Any updates MM? Same cycle code, process and acceptance date. Had a fully processed Wage and Income Transcript, that now shows blank while the Account Transcript shows credits but doesn’t show code 846. I thought for sure I would be in the first round since I actually work for the government!

• #4273281
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          Christine

File on -1/28
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            Accepted on 1/28
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            Transcript has code 846 with a date 2/22
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            Wmr path message no longer there, but says it is processing

• #4273267
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            Nikki

I have cycle cod 20190505 processing day of 2/18
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              No 846 code.

• #4273259
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              Leslie

Same cycle code & date. No 846 this morning either. I’m irritated. Ugh. Every year my refund has hit anywhere from 4-10 days before processing date.

• #4273107
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                Eric
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  @ericruhstorfer

So frustrating to see cycle dates of 20190605 getting their 846, while we are still sitting here waiting. ARGH! No Disney for us yet

• #4273104
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  Christy

I don’t have the 846 code either. I lost the path message and went to return is bring processed. Hoping for a DDD soon.

• #4273103
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    Crisp?

Same here. Path message until this morning. Now shows processing but still no 846.

• #4273099
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      Letia23
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        @letia23

Same here! What code do you have?

• #4272987
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        Kyle

Any updates by chance?

I changed from PATH to “still processing” No 846 code.

• #4272151
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          ray c

same here guys. Lets see if we get some movement overnight.

• #4272139
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            Ef

Same for me. N1othing

• #4272137
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              Ef

MM. Your story us the exact same us mine. Everything. Dates and all. Transcript has no 846, wmr still nothing. I heard tomarrow info will change, we shall see.

• #4272131
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                Jennifer

Ugh. Same here.

• #4271854
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  Renee

Same boat I would think we were the same person if you didn’t say the kids age lol but I filed 1/17 was accepted on the 1/22 I’m the same cycle I can view transcripts everything is good but no 846 code ugh processing date 2/18

Viewing 141 reply threads
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                • The forum ‘2019 Tax Season’ is closed to new topics and replies.