CP75 Review Updates

Home Forums General Discussion 2020 Tax Season CP75 Review Updates

• This topic has 8 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 3 years ago by Grassroots87.
  • Topic Starter
    Krystle
      @ladycalalily

We filed 1/26/20, Accepted 01/27/20, Updated to PATH on 02/15/20, Updated to Take Action 151 on 02/23/20, Received Tax Witholdings on 02/27/20, Received CP75 letter on 03/02/20, Faxed proof documents on 03/13/20, Called the IRS a few days later to make sure they received them and was told it could take up to 8 weeks, We have not had any information since, I finally faxed our information to a tax advocate on 05/11/20 and now waiting on a response.

Viewing 7 reply threads
    • Author
      Replies
        Grassroots87

Did you ever receive any correspondence after sending your info in? I’ve received a few that were at least a month old when I received. I got a tax advocate but can never reach them. Last I heard from them was in july saying itll be a month.
          Glad to hear things are moving that gives me hope. Just checked mine and take action 151 is still there

Krystle
            @ladycalalily

We are getting our deposit tomorrow! Good luck everybody and I hope this thread helps others in our same situation.

Krystle
              @ladycalalily

The Take Action 151 has been removed from WMR tool and the message says refund is being processed. Hopefully this means we will get our refund soon.

Grassroots87

Same boat here too except I received a letter at the beginning of Aug. saying they need more time and will let me know by Aug. 29th. Well that came and went no update. I got a tax advocate back in july and have received zero communication from them as well. Very frustrating this year. I’ll be happy to have it by Christmas.

Krystle
                  @ladycalalily

As of today we still have not received our refund or an update. We called two months ago and was told that there was no one working in the audit department and to call back Aug 31. We called then and the worker said they were working through them now but are backlogged and to call back Sep 28 if we do not receive our refund before then, So fingers crossed

Krystle
                    @ladycalalily

We called today and was able to get a lady on the phone, she sent our review to her supervisor so it will get done faster. She said that it could take up to 30 more days, hopefully we get a dd soon. :)

Krystle
                      @ladycalalily

I’m just hoping we get our refund before the new school year starts, our son has outgrown all his uniforms. I’m keeping my fingers crossed.

Grassroots87

I’m in basically the same situation. We faxed our info on the 6th of March. I’ve been trying to reach a tax advocate for a month and finally talked to one yesterday. Apparently they received my paperwork on the 18th of March and that was the last activity. She said she would open a case and I’d hear back within a week.

Viewing 7 reply threads
                    • The forum ‘2020 Tax Season’ is closed to new topics and replies.