CP75 Notice

Home Forums Archives Under Review CP75 Notice

• Topic Starter
    Japri
      @jsim

I had to submit all of my documents to prove my newborn is in fact mine. So I called and spoke with a rep to confirm my faxed docs were received and they said I am also getting audited for not filing a return in 2018 b/c I have wage records. I didn’t even know they could audit me for not filing. They always give me a hard time. So are they gonna hold my return until I mail in my 2018 return or are they gonna process this years tax return and audit and then process the 2018 return. Anyone with a similar experience please share. Thanks in advance.

Viewing 3 reply threads
    • Author
      Replies
        Nikki007
          @nikki2007

I received a mssg today saying under review. I think its because I earned less in 2021 so it used previous tax year wich was higher earning. Does anyone have any information about this situation or the review process? How long it generally takes? It also says topic 151

Japri
            @jsim

Will I still get my refund after they process my dependent docs for this year or will they hold it all and then deduct what I owe from 2018 and give me the diff.

Japri
              @jsim

I file with turbo tax as I have since 2016 and I have not cause I have no money for fees cause tax advocates charge don’t they. I made about $18000 in 2018 and I was a full time student. I just did the return but now I have to come up with $40 to print and mail it in. It says I will owe $346 for 2018.

Sarah
                @puddles88

Who did you file this year return with and how much did you make in 2018. Have you called Tax Advocate or tax attorney

Viewing 3 reply threads
            • The forum ‘Under Review’ is closed to new topics and replies.