CP05'er 1/25 issued Proof there is hope!

Home Forums Archives WMR Messages CP05'er 1/25 issued Proof there is hope!

• Topic Starter
    therealdank
      @therealdank

Some of us like me have been waiting a very long time for their deposit dates. I am proof that there is light at the end of the tunnel!! I was accepted 1/25, CP05 January 25th date, same as acceptance date! But received in the mail 2/15!. Notice of tax bill $1343 from 2 years ago that I forgot about from a 1099-MISC that I never filed. Because I forgot about it, 3/10 I received it in the mail. IRS automatically calculated for me, and stated it would delay my refund 3-6 weeks. Not only did my CP05 notice state i would not receive my refund until the middle of April, but to add to the headache, that acceptance from filing my original tax return on 1/25 using TT, I had to amend! This also would delay my refund a 4-6 weeks so that my original refund amount could be adjusted to my new refund amount. I was going to claim my newborn baby that was born on 12/9/12, but decided I would let my fiance claim her on her tax return because I didn’t have her social security card as of yet and I was too eager to file my taxes early like an idiot. Did the math, and I came out alot higher adding my newborn to my 2012 taxes vs my fiances, therefore I had to amend. $2500 difference if I would have added her so it was worth it to wait until I received her SS card in the mail to get an extra $2500. I finally received SS card in the mail to add her as a dependent, filled out my 1040x to amend, and did not mail off until 2/19. IRS rep on the phone told me it is going to be a long delay before I would see a refund.

TurboTax
      Filled 1/24
      Accepted 1/25
      CP05 received 2/15 dated on my acceptance date 1/25!!
      Tax Bill to delay my refund received in the mail and dated 2/10
      Amended return mailed off 2/19 (To wait again 4-6 weeks per IRS rep)
      Summary:
      Refund before amendment $4261 (My other child dependent I claimed)
      Amendment adjusted amount: $7,367.00 (2nd child as a dependent)
      EIC
      Child Tax Credit
      Plenty of beer and wtf’s
      3/16 at 8:47 am EST Where’s My Refund (WMR) DDD 3/20!!!!!

Where’s My Refund (WMR): I can type in $4261 and it pulls up my status of: Your tax refund is scheduled to be sent to your bank on March 20, 2013 and in left column: You’re refund amount: $7,367.00. 1800 number verified and 2 days verified through Where’s My Refund (WMR), I am solid proof that there are a WHOLE lot of other people that have it extremely worse off than many of you do. If my refund was finally Where’s My Refund (WMR) DDD, then you have nothing to worry about. My tax situation gets a whole lot more detailed that I choose not to add in due to personal reasons, but I am lucky to even get a refund on the 20th of March. It was an act of god and the many beers wondering when I was getting my obamafunds.

Cheer up, its coming. I was a whiny ass little biach, and moaned and groaned just as bad as the rest of you.

ITS COMING!!!!!!!! I PROMISE!!!

Feel free to msg me if you have similar tax issues like mine, or questions. Good luck, its coming.

Cheers!

• The topic ‘CP05'er 1/25 issued Proof there is hope!’ is closed to new replies.