Code 846 REFUND ISSUED.

Home Forums General Discussion 2019 Tax Season Code 846 REFUND ISSUED.

• This topic has 6 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 5 years ago by nnzr01.
  • Topic Starter
    David87

Finally I have seen the light at the end of the tunnel. If you haven’t already, check your transcripts. I have a DD of 3/27.

I filed on 1/28, and claimed both child tax credits.

I also received a CP05 notice, and a second saying my refund would be delayed up to 60 days!!!! That was literally a week ago!!!! What a quick turn around! Fingers crossed for everyone on here, good luck!!!!!

Viewing 5 reply threads
    • Author
      Replies
        nnzr01

Same here! I honestly don’t know if this was thanks to my TA or if the IRS is finally getting their shit together. Theres also a tax code 290 with a $0 amount and date of 4/8. But i also got 846 for 3/27. Good luck yall! hope you can get positive updates soon!

SteveD

same here DDD 3/27. I’ll stick around, not to rub it in but to let people know there’s hope.

ANGIE

What is your “as of date” ?? Does that date even matter??

ANGIE B.

What is your “as of date” at the top?? Do u know if that date even matters??

ANGIE B.

I have the same situation..except i can’t access my transcripts online. Only thru mail. 2 letters 60 day review at first then 45 day review last. Both received last week!! Been on we have received your return and it is being processed message since 3/1!!! I pray i see some sort of change in the morning. This has been a long drawn out horrible tax season!!!

ANGIE B.

I can’t check my transcripts online… But i am in the same situation 2 letters…45 day hold 60 day hold. On processing message since 3/1. I pray i see a change tomorrow!!! Thanks for the insight!!!

Viewing 5 reply threads
                • The forum ‘2019 Tax Season’ is closed to new topics and replies.