check your wheres my refund till you exceed allowed amount

Home Forums General Discussion 2019 Tax Season check your wheres my refund till you exceed allowed amount

• Topic Starter
    Franny

If you could see the amount after exceeded amount of time your good your wheres my refund will update after midnight….

FYI *info from insider

Your Personal
      Tax Data
      Social Security Number

or IRS Individual Taxpayer
      Identification Number:
      Filing Status:
      Your Expected
      Refund Amount:
      $560.00
      Refund Status Results
      Print your Refund Results for your records. Take the survey.

We’re sorry but you have exceeded the number of daily attempts allowed.
      Information is updated every 24 hours, usually overnight, so you only need to check once a day. Please try again tomorrow.

Viewing 60 reply threads
    • Author
      Replies
        Jameen
          @jameenqw

Well Franny u are right I do see my refund expected…. $$$$ ….. after I exceeded the limit. Hummmm let’s see Monday or a couple of days what happens

VintageSoulja

Don’t do that. It’s pointless, and that’s also one reason they flag for ID theft and fraud.

Jennie Clarke

Has anyone actually received their refunds with this status? I see all of you debating 2/15/2019 but no update since did anyone get refunds?

LATONIA JACKSON

When will i receive my approval

std

I tried to tell Yall! FRANNY FANNY TALK

Cutmethecheck

@Lee 😂😂

Mimi L.

It’s Feb 16 @Dolly we still don’t have DDD lol

Lee

Where ya at Franny? Got another hot tip? Should ban people like that

Dolly

Fanny or Franny, someone said Granny! Alot of people who are on the path message will update tonight. BECAUSE IT GETS LIFTED TONIGHT! OK? Depending on when you filed, if everything is coolio with your return, you may just get a direct deposit date tomorrow. But maxxing out the wmr tool and seeing your amount doesnt mean diddly. Use your brains!! Its a process that no one will ever figure out and believing this horse crap makes you all appear to be idiots. So no matter what Fanny thinks, yes, alot of us will update tomorrow but what she is saying has not a thing to do with it. I am by no means a tax professional but use common sense. Try it!

jonny

redacted i have some land to sell you!

jonny

Eric please tell you are not that dumb

jonny

id19t land…Hey I have it….send me 100 bucks and i can give you a dd! I work in IT over here in Atlanta IRS office at Century Place.

jonny

I still say this was the biggest id10t post of 2019

redacted B

I just tried this and it worked.

Jibbbjawww

Haha
                                      Everyone will overwhelm WMR and it will crash, just in time for a real update! Lol and yes it has happened before :)

Ayla

@cutmethecheck ok your point is cool too if that’s what you’re reaching for. I just decided to post my comment because what Fanny said was the only thing I can relate to that happened with my refund experience this tax season. I don’t know anything about none of these threads, but I’m reading them because l’m like you CUT ME THE CHECK. Simple as that.

franny

we will see if my inside source was right or wrong.

Jessica Murray

It gave me this error and I only checked my wmr once today. I went to check it again around 6pm and it gave me the exceeded limit error. Weird.

Cutmethecheck

@Ayla… There’s no argument that Fanny isn’t accurate the only questionable part of what she is saying is that this constitutes an update… I have been getting locked out frequently for the last couple of weeks 😥😥and even though I can view my amount after I’m locked out I have not updated… not once!!!! I am sure refunds are on the way and an wmr update is either helpful or not🤷🏽‍♀️Because I’ve filed the same children same job same credits for years and have yet to have wmr update BEFORE I get my deposit, so if it updates or not your bank account or prepaid card is going to be the best judge of character😊

Ayla

I checked WMR site twice today & after I read Fanny’s post I checked again just a minute ago. I was updated to PATH last Saturday and was not able to see refund amount since then until i got the “exceeded limit “ message today. The amount was one dollar less than the amount I put in. Looks like Fanny might know what she’s talking about, but then again this could be the result of my 180.00 offset. But I’m praying for that DDD overnight.

Brandy

My big deal with it was the system wouldn’t let me log in because it kept saying I was entering the wrong information in but once I exceeded the daily limit (which I have never done, I only check once a day in the morning) it showed the exact information on the left that I had been using to try and check my refund status. Which is really strange since it was saying I was entering it in wrong. I still can’t log in. I can check my transcripts and they have not changed for 2 weeks since they updated with my return.

April

*While I don’t *necessarily believe this…..

I WILL say

I checked at 5:04am (website)
                                                    Then at 11:04 am (app)
                                                    Then my third time trying (website) it said I exceeded my limit (I know I have checked more than 2 times a day before)
                                                    ALSO
                                                    Usually when I exceed on website it is a pop up like window n doesn’t show me anything in the usual next screen HOWEVER today it went to that screen showed my info along the side but where my one lonely bar usually is it gave me the exceeded limit message so that is deft different for me personally.

AND OF YOU EXCEED ON ONE SYSTEM IT WILL HAVE YOU EXCEEDED ON ALL EVEN CALLING

Aprile

Whole I don’t nessacrily believe this I WILL say

I checked at 5:04am (website)
                                                      Then at 1104 am (app)
                                                      Then my third time trying it said I exceeded my limit (I know I have checked more than 2 times a day before)
                                                      ALSO
                                                      Usually when I exceed on website it is a pop up like window n doesn’t show me anything in the usual next screen HOWEVER today it went to that screen showed my info along the side but where my one lonely bar usually is it gave me the exceeded limit message so that is deft different for me personally.

AND OF YOU EXCEED ON ONE SYSTEM IT WILL HAVE YOU EXCEEDED ON ALL EVEN CALLING

sean

DUMB

Dolly

well, for those that say they work for tax prepare companies or are in information security or IT in any way, if you believe this nonsense your employers are in for a world of trouble! All I can say about the stupidity of this is Oh my……

TT

Granny is correct. I did it to mine and mine was saying the same thing. But my amount was a dollar difference. Here a pic [IMG]http://i67.tinypic.com/soc0mh.jpg[/IMG]

Marc in San Diego

Mine has always shown the refund amount on the left when exceeded number of times checked (On the site not the app).

Submitted via TT 1/4
                                                              Accepted by IRS 1/14
                                                              ACTC only
                                                              Transcript code 20190403
                                                              Processing date 2/11
                                                              Codes 150 & 766

Blackwood

@David,

Doing this has me wondering. I remember last year people were constantly asking about their returns. They had filed jointly and were putting their own SS# in, not the primary filer’s. This kept bringing up Tax Return not found errors until they’d be informed to check under primary filer’s SS#, and Voila! there were their returns.

This year, I’ve been able to check under both my husband’s and I’s SS# for a bit now. So, while I’m not expecting that this points to that a DDD is on the way, but I’m curious if this would at least indicate that the return has been processed to some point.

Man, I really hate not having access to my transcripts this year. Can’t wait for that verification PIN! Hoping I won’t even need it this year. lol

Bobbi

Interesting🤔 That is the 1st time it’s shown my expected refund amount once my logins have been exceeded. I’ll be sure to update later on any changes 👍 Filed 1/19, accepted 1/22 and my last update was Saturday, 2/2, to PATH which lets me know I’m weekly soooo we shall see👊🤙 It’s about that time any way right😁🤞

ClubberLang

I heard if you check WMR and the last digit in your address bar is 7 then you will have your money in your account when the DDD is stated. If its 6 then its 2 days before and if you have read the rest of this comment your money os already there.

David

if you filled jointly, you can then use your spouses SSN to check, thats all i do when i exceed.

Crisp?

@alex

I agree, there’s gotta be something going on. I work in Information Security, I’m not easily fooled lol.

• #4271725
                                                                        alex

WMR also said I exceeded the limit to check. I only checked once at 4am and it was fine then when I checked at 8am I apparently exceeded my limit. Must be an update or something.

• #4271720
                                                                          Crisp?

I don’t know what is or isn’t true, however I will say, I don’t check on the app very often and after 12 noon today it happened to give me that error. And I’m a weekly so I’m supposed to get updated tonight/tomorrow morning. At this point everything is wait and see.

• #4271716
                                                                            Dolly

This is the most ridiculous thing I have ever heard. What is wrong with the people on this thread! This Forum has gotten so bad this year with all of this uneducated crappy banter. There hasnt been one bit of intelligent conversation or information this year.. I’m sure no one really cares what I think but I had to say this.

• #4271695
                                                                              Dead daddy boi

Do not follow this idiots advice. This is just going to raise suspicions and you may find your self further delayed. I do not even check WMR there is not point. Most of the time my money hits my account days before WMR updates.

• #4271676
                                                                                Franny

RIk highly doubtful they hold these particular kind of refunds longer to prevent fraud, thats why they sit on path message If you check it too many times you will get locked out but as for your remark, no. Nothing can happen to you if you check too many times.

Also, if the WMR locks you out because you tried too many times just clear your browser and it will let you back in.

Also, you can call the 800# as much as you would like.

• #4271664
                                                                                  Jamie

Doing this won’t promise a DDD tomorrow lol. Many many people will update in the morning regardless, may even get take action if anything doing this will flag your return.

• #4271646
                                                                                    Rik

I wouldn’t recommend doing this, I did this last year and they held my refund and was told because I would always check and that raised a red flag for fraud. It makes it seem like someone is constantly looking and waiting for your money to drop and it gets taken. Than you get a letter not even an email requesting that you come in to prove it’s you.

• #4271633
                                                                                      Crisp?

I gotta say, as of just a couple hrs ago it wasn’t giving me that error, but now I checked it and I’m getting that error. So maybe theres something to it, especially since major updates were being til til noon today. Mine wasn’t showing this before noon.

My transcripts have no changed yet.

• #4271620
                                                                                        Joshua

I’ve been able to see the amount after exceeding login attempts all along so I don’t think you guys should get your hopes up.

• #4271619
                                                                                          Kimberly
                                                                                            @kimberly

I’m not in path but this didn’t work for me I exceeded my amount a few days ago and got no update or change on WMR guess this tip doesn’t work for all 🤔

• #4271611
                                                                                            Caity

Never got path, was on one bar and tax topic 152 since it was accepted on 1/30. But I can see that info on the left side hoping and praying this is correct

• #4271604
                                                                                              eric

I hope you are right! Gonna believe in it at least until tomorrow morning when I can check again lol!

• #4271561
                                                                                                Gandy

I hope your not trolling cause that would be pretty sweet.

• #4271591
                                                                                                  Franny

Tonight you all can say thank you to me because a lot of you with path will get DDD

• #4271587
                                                                                                    Brandy

I’ve been able to check it up thru yesterday morning. Several people are having the same issue. I almost didn’t respond to this because it definitely sounds incorrect but it was strange to me that it wouldn’t let me log in with my info but after being told I exceeded my limit it showed my correct info to the left so thought maybe they are on to something.

• #4271585
                                                                                                      Franny

Look if you filled out you tax return early and everything is correct with no flags and have a path message and have exceeded amount of times and it shows on the left screen the amount then you will get your update tonight with DDD !

• #4271584
                                                                                                        Gandy

I hope your right Franny. This would make my weekend pretty awesome. Everyone have faith in the Franny!!!! If we believe it will work. hahaha

• #4271582
                                                                                                          tracy

Go home Franny, your drunk

• #4271578
                                                                                                            Franny

brandy be sure your putting the amount you’re getting only from federal.
                                                                                                              not state and federal combine.

• #4271577
                                                                                                              Larry huff

This sounds like absolute horse shit to me. People really need this money now! Don’t give them false hope by telling them stupid shit

• #4271574
                                                                                                                Dennis

Franny if that happens ill be happy. Im not debating, just stating a fact that MINE hasn’t changed on a Saturday in the past few weeks even though the amount shows on lockout. Could it be true for other…sure. I don’t think there is any set way the IRS does anything and it seems no pattern or case is the same. We just sit and wait.

• #4271573
                                                                                                                  Larry huff

What does that mean “you’re good”. Good for what? Getting our money? Why is that good?

• #4271571
                                                                                                                    Brandy

I haven’t been able to check my status since yesterday morning because it keeps telling me that my info is incorrect. After trying a few times yesterday it said I exceeded my limit but it did show my info to the left which I thought was odd since it was exactly what I was putting in. I’m a pather so do you think I’m ok?

• #4271566
                                                                                                                      Michael
                                                                                                                        @appletreekid916

Completely false.

• #4271564
                                                                                                                        Franny

Dennis you’re incorrect, wait till tonight if you are a path recipient and can see amount you will get ddd overnight then you can debate with me.

• #4271560
                                                                                                                          Cutmethecheck

Not possible mine has been this way for weeks and I have yet to see an update 🤔🤔on any Saturday!!!

• #4271550
                                                                                                                            Dennis

That’s not true, mine showed two weeks ago. I didn’t get an update last Saturday.

• #4271546
                                                                                                                              Franny

Yes, exceed the amount allowed then it will tell you , sorry you’ve exceeded the amount allowed to check if you look to the left and can see the amount your getting back that means it will processed over night.
                                                                                                                                and you will be able to see DDD.

• #4271535
                                                                                                                                eric

@Franny- Are you sure that is correct? If we see the amount once locked out we will get update tonight?

Viewing 60 reply threads
                                                                                                                              • The forum ‘2019 Tax Season’ is closed to new topics and replies.