CHASE

• This topic has 4 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 9 years ago by Anonymous.
  • Topic Starter
    Anonymous

Anyone with a ddd of 2/4 that banks with chase and showing NO pending deposit yet from SBBT

Viewing 3 reply threads
    • Author
      Replies
        Anonymous

April, thats what i figured. im totally ok with that lol. :) good luck to you

April

Nikki I also have Chase and get paid tomorrow with a direct deposit. My DDD with my refund is also tomorrow. Called today to see if they have any pending deposits and they said no. I guess we will get it along with our paychecks in the early AM!

Anonymous

SBBT said that itll be at least 24 hours im keeping my fingers crossed for first thing AM. i have a checking account which my paychecks go to and they dont even have that pending for tomorrow so im going to stay positive lol. Thanks for your info :)

momofcollegekid

I have a DDD of 2/4/15 as well. I used HRB efile, paid fees with refund, and use Ameriana Bank. I just called to check on pending deposits and nothing is showing for today or tomorrow. Bank said they at least have 1 day notice of ACH deposits so now looking to at least Thursday. I know your question was for Chase Bank and SBBT but thought I would give my info since we had same DDD and using a bank.

Viewing 3 reply threads
            • The forum ‘2015 Tax Season’ is closed to new topics and replies.