Can't access sbbt site keep on saying wrong information

Home Forums General Discussion 2017 Tax Season Can't access sbbt site keep on saying wrong information

• This topic has 8 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 7 years ago by Ronnie.
  • Topic Starter
    Ronnie

Filed on 1/24/17 accepted on 1/24/17 able to order both transcripts by mail. Path act showed up on Saturday but til this day has never been able to get into the Santa Barbara bank and trust to access whts going on. Keep on saying wrong information. Has anyone else been through this.

Viewing 7 reply threads
    • Author
      Replies
        Ronnie

I called and checked that sbtpg site but not recognizing my social security number and can’t speak to a live person what to do.does that mean my money won’t hit my card.

Ashley B.
            @ashbob11

@nessa79: Turbo Tax uses the following: http://www.sbtpg.com You should be able to log in there and see your information.

Caitline69

Primary SS# is the key thing. I kept putting in my SS# and getting “no information found”, once I wisened up and used my husband’s, voila! There it was.

nessa79
                @nessa79

i am having this problem too. I filed with TT. SBBT doesnt recognize my SS# Than someone told me that TT tousnt use SBBT they use SBTG but there is no way of checking your personal status on their site.

Katy

@Ronnie…I was having the same issue and I was a number off. I gave them a call and they told me the correct info.

CJS423

Be sure you are using your refund amount before fees are taken out. It will not recognize the amount otherwise.

WillBeas
                      @willbeas

What company you filed with?

ZannahBanana

Make sure you use the primary ssn when logging in. If you still have issues, give them a call

Viewing 7 reply threads
                    • The forum ‘2017 Tax Season’ is closed to new topics and replies.