California Middle Class Tax Refund

Home Forums General Discussion 2022 Tax Season California Middle Class Tax Refund

• This topic has 4 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 1 year ago by Yama.
  • Topic Starter
    Steven
      @steven7960

I heard some people already got their debit cards in the mail even though they aren’t supposed to ship them out until after the 25th. I don’t know if I’m getting direct deposit or if I’m getting the debit card but I just hope it’s very soon. Please update here if you got yours or not

Viewing 3 reply threads
    • Author
      Replies
        Steven
          @steven7960

I’ve been on Reddit updating there every day and I don’t know why but my last name C and in the Palm Springs area or Coachella valley. Still checking the damn mail every day and I can see that it’s still not in the mail for tomorrow 11/10 with informed delivery. I’m beyond pissed off and frustrated at this point. They are quick to tax the hell out of us but slow with a little bit of help

Yama

I was supposed to receive the middle class refund via direct deposit, but I never received it nor did I receive a debit card. The phone number provided on the California website is the automated machine without any actual life people working there who do I contact to get information about the status?

Yama

I was supposed to receive the middle class refund via direct deposit, but I never received it nor did I receive a debit card. The phone number provided on the California website is the automated machine without any actual life people working there who do I contact to get information about the status?

L S

I have not received the debit card for the middle class tax refund. Everyone I have spoke to received theirs via direct deposit last month. Mine will be issued via debit card and will update when I receive it.

Viewing 3 reply threads
            • The forum ‘2022 Tax Season’ is closed to new topics and replies.