California filers with Middle Class act Refund

Home Forums General Discussion 2023 Tax Season California filers with Middle Class act Refund

• This topic has 4 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 1 year ago by LindaP.
  • Topic Starter
    Kathy

Tried to file today thru TT but got rejected , saying a form wasn’t avaialble until 1/27 due to the Middle Class Tax Refund we got on 2022. anyone else running into this problem ?

Viewing 3 reply threads
    • Author
      Replies
        LindaP

I filed mine through freetaxusa with the middle class act refund in 1099 MISC section for federal also entered it in for State. Taxes were submitted on 1/23, accepted 1/24, and my transcripts show return has been processed but no refund date yet because of PATH. My as of date is showing 02/13

P Anne

I filed my California tax refund using Tax Slayer on 1/26. Their software was a lot more difficult than turbo tax & I ended up not entering the Middle a class Refund as well. I’m not sure how much that will affect my return but I will keep you all posted. As of today my FTB account still says I haven’t filed my return so I can’t even track it

B

I just tried to file and I manually entered my 1095 misc for the CA Middle Class Tax Refund. The problem is that it just kept looping back to beginning asking me to review/edit the info from the 1095 Misc. Might have to wait a bit until I can finish cuz I am not about to get friggin penalized just because TT and the FTB can’t get their ish together

Admin
              jemar707
                @jemar707

You might want to check if people have showed up yet in our CA state tax refund forum. If not, lead the convo and take it away! Happy Taxmas 2023!

https://igotmyrefund.com/forums/forum/state-refunds/

Viewing 3 reply threads
            • The forum ‘2023 Tax Season’ is closed to new topics and replies.