Bars gone, tt 152 gone, still being processed, N/A

Home Forums General Discussion 2021 Tax Season Bars gone, tt 152 gone, still being processed, N/A

• Topic Starter
    JLB1270
      @brayb

I’ll try to make this short. I filed on Jan 11th. I was accepted Feb 11th. I had one bar, tax topic 152, standard being processed message…until the 14th. My bar disappeared, tax topic disappeared, changed to “Still Processing” and then “Still Being Processed”. Two main transcripts show N/A. MY account says that my return has not been processed yet. My refund amount has always shown on the left with filing status and ss#. I have no dependents…live in Nebraska. I received a letter a few months ago from the state saying that my federal return did not match state return and I owe $$. I never cpontacted them. Then, around 4 days ago, I got another letter from the state saying I owe $69 in taxes from last year. I do not show any offsets on the TOPS # but I am wondering if that may be the hold up with my federal return? Now I am worried that I may not get my next stimulus check, either. Is anyone else in this boat or have you been and what happened? Thank you in advance!

• The forum ‘2021 Tax Season’ is closed to new topics and replies.