Bar less, early filers, with N/A Transcripts and are on a weekly schedule

Home Forums General Discussion 2015 Tax Season Bar less, early filers, with N/A Transcripts and are on a weekly schedule

• This topic has 85 replies, 17 voices, and was last updated 9 years ago by AraneaStar.
  • Topic Starter
    Michele
      @michele

If all of the above fit your situation come in have a seat and share!

Viewing 84 reply threads
    • Author
      Replies
        AraneaStar

I GOT MY TRANSCRIPTS!!!!!!!!!!

AHHHHHHHHH!!!

I just wanna run around screaming OMG OMG!

So relieved.

Cycle 20150505. Will I get my money Tuesday?

AraneaStar

@Travanti

Well I did fill out the 8962 when I filed my return, TaxAct pretty much made me do it. It didn’t ask me to attach or send the 1095-A. I was “accepted” on the 20th and have one of those “dead cycle” codes. I would think/hope they would have sent me something by now to let me know if they need me to send the 1095-A but I dunno. I have heard some people need to send it in an some don’t.

Does anyone know the IRS call center hours?

justgettingby

Filed thru TT, Accepted on 1/25/15, lost my 1 bar on the 28th I believe had tax topic 152. NA on all transcripts, except wage it showed no return filed. I am an 05 cycle in past years. I still have 0 bars on WMR, but showed all of my transcripts this morning. Looking for a DD probably on Wednesday. Still 0 bars on WMR and tax topic 152. Maybe it will refresh tomorrow to show correct bars. I have had my refund in the bank with only two bars the last two years. Who knows this years it is crazy. Hope it all works out for you, been stressed as well.

Payment Information-

If you want to know if IRS issuing your tax refund payment you can call 1800-826-9434 option #1 listen to the automatic system when he asked to go back to the main menu press option 9 it will automatically roll over to a representative

Keke

This is for ppl who filed and IRS accepted your return on 1/21. No money deposited still. WMR is not showing any bars just showing in process and waiting on refund date. Unable to get your Transcript information—–

I called 1866-682-7451 ext 568 waited for 30 mins before a representative got on the line. I acted as if I had received a letter to get any information I could. The guy was very helpful, he advised my return was pulled from being processed electronically. Due to further review. I have to wait 6-8 weeks from February 2nd. I will probably receive a letter in the mail.

Its possibly due to verification needed from my school since I am a student or whatever. He didn’t show IRS sent me a letter. Nor any codes. Just being reviewed further so an individual has to dig more into it. Why I don’t know same information I filed last year nothing changed except a new address.

Kim

Where do you access transcripts?

I filed on 1/19 through Tax Slayer. Was accepted on 1/20. Been checking Where’s My Refund, and it is still processing. I know three people who filed well after I did and have received their refunds. I also know 4 people who filed same day as me and received refunds.

Based on the IRS 21 days, I still have 4 days to go (February 10) without worrying too much.

However, I settled a few credit cards last year (2014). For only one of them, the “forgiven” amount was more than $600, which means they had to report it and send it to the IRS as income. This is not the case for the less than $600 debts.

Well, I was anxious to file my taxes. I had the exact “forgiven” amount for the over$600+ debt, and found the credit card company’s tax ID on a government website. I used this information when I filed.

I still haven’t received the 1099C for the over$600, but am now getting them for the lessthan$600! I did not include these on my taxes.

Does anybody know anything about this? Can the fact that I didn’t include the info for the 1099Cs that don’t include any “income” be holding my refund up?

Thanks! Eager to know if anyone had this situation before!

Travanti

@AraneaStar yes they will need the 1095-A and Form 8962. If those weren’t sent with the return expect a long process. I had to fax them both in and was told that there would be a 4-6 week processing time

AraneaStar

I think this applies to me. I filed/accepted on 1/20. Stuck on 1 bar until 2/3 when my bars and amount disappeared. I filed through TaxAct and have one of those “dead cycle” submission codes that people are talking about. I cannot see any of my transcripts except the wage & income and it says no return filed.

I am worried that they need the 1095-A but I think that I would have heard something by now? I don’t want to have to call since I work normal office hours/days.

Ann

I filed and was accepted on 1/20. I’ve had no bars, no tax topic, and just no update at all. I’ve been trying to access Transcripts for three days and today finally I could access because they used my old address. I think I’m making progress – and then BAM Identity Theft error, so I call the number and the rep I spoke with acted like I didn’t really receive the ID error (like I was just calling to get info), finally she asks have I recently been victimized of ID theft, I told her No…well at least I think but I’m not so sure now. Then she has me verify last years taxes (SSN, addy, filing status, etc.) then she says your account is under review. I said okay what about the IDT, she says oh no, “that’s nothing”…THATS NOTHING! I asked if I should be concerned she said no, you’ve probably just triggered from logging in too much. So then I say okay Ive had NO CHANGES since two days after I was accepted, and she says your under review. I asked specifically for what. She says she does not know. She said Ill get a letter, I asked when was it sent she says its not generated. I said can I take care of the matter now, she says No. I said well what can I do? She says wait for the letter. Okaaayyy….I don’t know what to do. WMR says nothing except to wait, Santa Barbra says nothing received. Still no bars. So idk…

JD

No problem, and yes, I agree that this year the tax season is very frustrating due to the lack of info.

sheryl

@jd

Thank you. it’s very frustrating as i filed taxes for my mom, sister and friend and they have already recieved refunds and im only at 1 bar

JD

@sheryl

That means your return has not been processed yet.

sheryl

HI ALL! I finally was able to log into irs to get transcripts. My filing status is different from last years and last years info is what i needed to enter.

FYI, MY 2014 TAX RETURN DOES NOT SHOW UP, ANYONE KNOW WHAT THIS MEANS?

I AM A 1/26 FILER, 1/26 IRS RECEIVED, NO APPROVAL ONLY 1 BAR

Chris

Filed Jan 6th. Accepted Jan 12th. Lost first bar week ago. Transcripts have all 0’s and state “return not on file/not filed”. WMR says reference 9001 with tax topic 152.

Called IRS, got someone to actually tell me that I was still processing, that I was re-sequenced and that their system that my return was located “went down” (whatever that means) and that it should be up and updated this Friday or Saturday morning. No letters in the mail. No error codes or indications of any issues. Waiting since the 12th.

My other friends that have just filed last week are getting their taxes deposited tomorrow. Not a happy camper lol.

JDubb

@barlessinbristol I don’t have EIC and I have insurance through my employer- filed on the 16th and still transcripts are 0.00; I am an 05 cycle for the last 4 years so I don’t think the insurance is why everyone is delayed … must be a resequencing for others since I have insurance but am still waiting …

barlessinbristol

pooh pooh YES as I said ,I DID FILE a 8963 FORM WITH THE1095A,correctly.ALL who do can expect a code 570 delay as part of the process for processing those returns.So far 02,03,04,and us 05ers all ,who filed with 1095a/8962 forms got a 570code ,delay ,review whatever u want to call it,we are all still waiting,while 4 different rounds of refunds have went out or about to with ddd’s.IF you had obamacare ,got susidy,filed with1095a/8963 as you have to,you will get a 570 hold code,additioal action pending on your transcripts,and delayed,unless they find some fix.Whole club of us on facebook #CLUB570 Most there got delayed for having no insurance and paying penalty,which is even more common,the same code,570,+ another, all still waiting,most filed 1/5-1/21

Anonymous

barlessbristol , you must have insurance through the market place and the irs requires you to file your tax retun with the 1095-A in which
                                          market place sends you in the mail and the irs form 8962 , until you do that they won’t release your refund. The marketplace sent those
                                          1095 out between this Wednesday that passed and this Friday , I spoke with a rep from the marketplace , Did you have insurance the
                                          whole year of 2014 ?

Kim

(sorry) DDD 2/4

Cafeazucartx
                                              @rtbartonie

@sparkle I had 701 cycle last year too. Was deposit a Friday or Thursday by chance? Mine are always on those days….

Anonymous

Cycle date 0405. 846 refund issued, feb 16. Does this mean im getting my refund soon?

bish10

Everyone talking about Trans being updated Friday if your an 05er. When are they updated on friday? I have an n/a for 2014 under everything except wage but then that says no return filed. Since I’ve been an 05er the past 3 years, I’m most likely one again and since no update, does that mean I won’t update til next friday?

Anonymous

Need help. No bars, and acct and wages show 0.00 with February 16th date. AT the bottom shows Head of Household and on return filed. Last year’s account transcript shows 20130701 and the year before 20120503. Can someone help me as to possibly when I should expect a DDD?

macygray

JL1975
                                                      I hope so too-I hate this feeling of not knowing what’s happening

Anonymous

Got to see 2014 transcripts today. Cycle 20150405 Refund sent Date: 02-16-2015. Accepted 1-20. WMR still on one bar but at least I know that I’m getting my refund in the near future!

JL1975

MACYGRAY:

“Just checked wmr and one thing changes for me overnight. I was able to view account transcript. It says as of February 16, and says no return was filed. Anyone know anything about this?”

Same here. My Account Transcript was available this morning, but no information. No other transcripts available. Mine also says “Feb 16, 2015”. Hopefully this is a sign they’re processing my return.

Anonymous

I woke up to an Account transcript ava and a cycle date of 20150405 and refund issued with the full amount for my return. I am happy WMR should update in the next two days or so I have netspend so I am really hoping I get my refund early like everyone else. I have seen quite a trend of people getting their refund the same day their transcripts showed up before WMR updated if they had netspend so I am hoping and praying. For everyone asking about the february 16th date…. it is just auto generated everyone who has already received their refund has had that date as well.

barlessinbristol

got my tranny ,as exspected, cycle20150405 but a 507 code! darn–additional account action pending, and a 02-16-2015 date, no other codes, no 896,but i had recieved too much premium assistance subsidy ,156$, and had reconciled it on my return,deducting it from my refund,with 1095a,8962 ect.,so i guess its the same hold as those who pay the no insurance penalty,wonder how long it takes to remove and what the process is ?anyone in this boat know anything???

Twinz+2
                                                                @vktwinz

@Amber, who did you get a letter from? How do you know what form is missing? How are you able to submit it if you need to?

Twinz+2
                                                                  @vktwinz

I filed 1/8 accepted 1/12. Have had trans since the 27th. Has my name, new address, filing status, all amounts are 0.00 Feb. 16, 2015, at bottom no cycle code “No Return Filed”. How is no return filed when you have my new address and filing status I filed with. Anyone know how long it takes if you were resequenced? I will never file again early. 1st and last time.

aidens_mommy

Finally can see my transcript today and everything looks as it should, no bad codes or offsets showing. All credits equal my expected refund. Plus I have that new cycle date everyone is saying will be 02/04. However I don’t have the 846 refund issued code. Has my return just not batched my deposit yet, or?? Just curious if anyone else doesn’t have the code but other that that the transcript looks good? Any insight would be great. Thanks

WMR one bar standard topic code 152…filed and accepted 01/16/2015

Amber

***If you filed with turbo tax on or around 1/9 your return could be missing important tax forms. I got letter 12c on 1/27 stating my 2014 tax return is not complete and processing has stopped until the forms are received. If you filed a 1040ez and still wanting for your direct deposit date you may want to look over your return manually.

aidens_mommy

Finally can see my transcript today and everything looks as it should, no bad codes or offsets showing. All credits equal my expected refund. Plus I have that new cycle date everyone is saying will be 02/04. However I dont have the 846 refund issued code. Has my return just not batched my deposit yet, or?? Just curious if anyone else doesnt have the code but other that that the transcript looks good? Any insight would be great. Thanks

• #4097666
                                                                        Anonymous

FIled 1/8 accepted 1/12 n/a transcripts and no movement, the only way i have been able to talk to someone is through the fraud line. this is insane i doubt i will get anywhere with them but hey im trying.this is first year in 4 years i have no offset, filed through tt and they say everything is good on their side, so i dunno.

• #4097642
                                                                          Anonymous

Used TT. Filed on the 13th, accepted on the 16th. WMR just says received. My transcripts are N/A. So frustrating. There just seems to be no rhyme or reason to how they process these things.

• #4097566
                                                                            Anonymous

I now have 2014 account transcript, but im unable to view it on android. Does this mean im getting my money?

• #4097559
                                                                              hardworkingmommyof2

I finally made some progress! I was able to pull up my account transcript and lo an behold it has a refund date of 2-16-15! I’m not sure if that’s the official date as to when it will really deposit because ive read its always earlier than the date stated on the account transcript. However as usual WMR still has not updated

• #4097527
                                                                                macygray

Just checked wmr and one thing changes for me overnight. I was able to view account transcript. It says as of February 16, and says no return was filed. Anyone know anything about this?

• #4097521
                                                                                  missy p

Same boat here.. can pull up my transcript, so I cant see what cycle im in.

• #4097513
                                                                                    Anonymous

Filed on 1-15, cant view older transcripts on tablet or phone but they are available.

• #4097507
                                                                                      Anonymous

One bar since 1-20, account transcripts na, only available transcript wage, damn im broke, offset for half refund, why so long? Tt say jan 21-feb10.

• #4097458
                                                                                        layalaya

I am weekly as is my husband. Both of our account transcripts just updated and are showing a refund issued with cycle date 0405. Check on your transcripts guys!!!

• #4097408
                                                                                          JL1975

I filed on 1/15/2015. Got an accepted date on 1/21/2015. Since then, nothing. Have a cycle code 201502. This is starting to get annoying. I filed early so I wouldn’t have to deal with the IRS’s drama, but it seems worse. People who filed AFTER me are being approved, and mine hasn’t even started processing. My transcript isn’t available. Nothing. Just “Accepted”. The IRS sure doesn’t wait when you owe them money, but when they owe you…

• #4097395
                                                                                            john

So I still have no updates on anything, however last year I was able to order my transcripts on 2/7 which was a Friday and I received ddd on 2/12. So does that mean I am a weekly? I just checked my transcripts and it still says N/A where 2014 is. And it’s Friday so shouldn’t I be able to pull them up?

• #4097394
                                                                                              Cafeazucartx
                                                                                                @rtbartonie

I wonder what happens when you are on a 01 02 cycle? I’ve had that the last few years. Never any tax or non tax offsets or issues.. Still waiting though..:/ filed and accepted 1/20..(last time) one bar no progress able to order 2014 transcript but not return….. Every year I seem to get mine later even though I didn’t do anything wrong…..

• #4097361
                                                                                                WeeklyJohn

Read this:

https://igotmyrefund.com/igmr/topic/account-transcript-cycle-20140605/

It’s from last years first weekly cycle. Most weren’t able to see transcripts until 8:00 EST on Friday

• #4097335
                                                                                                  tiffany

I filed with turbo 1/7 accepted 1/12. No ddd. one bar. 05 cycle date pattern. no current offset. student and charity funds I expect it has to go through more hands of approval and that usually adds a day each. 2014 wage statement on irs indicating no return found. return transcript for 2014 says n.a.

• #4097312
                                                                                                    Doesnt matter

I don’t know the exact time it updates on Friday, but I believe last year it was early evening (EST).

• #4097306
                                                                                                      hopeful in Atlanta

Doesnt matter
                                                                                                        I hope you are somewhat right because I filed on the 15th accepted on 16th by irs and same for mom and 3 cousins and we all are just on one bar with na transcripts so I will do one last check tonight then pray on it and check in the morning thanks for the glimmer of hope lol

• #4097304
                                                                                                        Corey B.

Filed with TT on 1/16, accepted on 1/20, wmr took a day or so to show one bar with the deposit info code and my info including refund amount on the left side. Checked last year’s return transcript. I am an 05. Hoping to see an update later today (Friday) or overnight into Saturday. Good luck all!

• #4097297
                                                                                                          Doesnt matter

For 05s transcripts update Friday, WMR updates Saturday and DDD are for Wednesday. Early (weekly) filers expect DDD of 2/4. The next won’t be until 2/11 and so on every Wednesday. Those refund cycle charts created are only good for people stuck in the weekly cycles.

• #4097291
                                                                                                            Anonymous

Filed

• #4097290
                                                                                                              Anonymous

This is some bs wtf ppl tht fiked on 1/26 refunds due monday smh

• #4097284
                                                                                                                jda1979

I also filed on January 20th I was accepted and since then I have been on one bar and am unable to get transcripts

• #4097279
                                                                                                                  quana

Filed with tax hawk on 5th got accepted on 12th only 1 bar on wmr n my 2014 transcript is. N/A…

• #4097274
                                                                                                                    Bryan

Filed 1/17, Accepted/received 1/21. Nothing has moved. I’m in the same boat as most. Hotline for my social and my wifes says no offsets. Can access her transcripts. Keep getting an error message on wrong address. Can’t imagine why. We’ve lived together and filed joint-married for the last 8 years. Mine went through fine. My transcipts haven’t updated to anything. I’ve read…. or so I think… Once I find a transcript in IRS online then I should expect a refund to follow? Or will the bars update before I see a transcript. Much help needed! Thank you.

• #4097266
                                                                                                                      barlessinbristol

1 bar or no bars which is better.been the ? since day 1 on here.Ido not know,but starting to believe no bars means some sort of manual check,meaning some delay of time ,if only a day,up to forever probably,while 1 bar means that they just not at u yet,u might lose it too,or sail on thru when ur number is up.

• #4097265
                                                                                                                        barlessinbristol

wmr would update for me some years afew days before ddd,other times no,i would check back for lark 2 weeks after i got refund still ,on 1 bar unreliable

• #4097263
                                                                                                                          barlessinbristol

if you were an 05er years before, how long to dd from acception?usually 2 weeks for me ,three last year

• #4097262
                                                                                                                            sarina

Is it possible for the IRS to release refud berofe WMR updates?

• #4097261
                                                                                                                              barlessinbristol

i dont think the irs will do anything for us till21 from 1/20,people say they get this or that from them but i think they give out same pat drivel and get rid of you.i have dependents ,file jointly all the same 1 w2 simple eic insurance obamacarew/subsidy all same for years except insurance,so really saying aloud what am i worried about?,what really worried me was first year filing well before opening day and getting testbatched early accepted,then bars vanisehd on 1/20 ,waiting later just like years before tho no different really.

• #4097259
                                                                                                                                Anonymous

I was an 05er the last 3 years so hoping that I’ll know something soon. Tired of waiting while people that filed 2 weeks after me are getting theirs. I’m so not filing early next year even if the waiting kills me.

Filed w/ TT 1/9
                                                                                                                                  Accepted 1/12
                                                                                                                                  1 bar w/code 152
                                                                                                                                  no transcripts

• #4097258
                                                                                                                                  Anonymous

I don’t think add dependents or the insurance are relevant to the majority . I have VA healthcare so I dare the government to tell me the governments healthcare isn’t good enough lmbo. I really am hoping we get some info this weekend. If we truly put it into perspective the IRS opened the 20th, technically the 21st so I guess we are within the typical window of waiting as a 05 er 10-14 days. I think its the fact these jack-holes accepted us and other acknowledgments to then just put us at the end of this imaginary line. I don’t get that some got emails about glitches and re-sequencing others didn’t, to much stuff not making sense.

• #4097254
                                                                                                                                    barlessinbristol

last year i was 3 weeks 2 days,posted on friday afternoon pending at bank,they didnt post till monday.latest ever ,but everyone filing early was a week late for new fraud protection sting,and uoplinking new daily processor,14-16 days every other time for years

• #4097252
                                                                                                                                      kelsee

I added a dependent also would that set it back?

• #4097250
                                                                                                                                        barlessinbristol

I;m wondering if insurance plays a role in our later response in the system than others.I had obamacarefiled w/1095a,what about the you?

• #4097249
                                                                                                                                          kelsee

My cycle dates. Have been 06 last two years. Hope we don’t have to wait that long that’s another two weeks.
                                                                                                                                            Filed jan 17 ‘. Accepted jan 20th. One bar . Can view transcript but no cycle date – it just says as of feb 16 2015.

• #4097237
                                                                                                                                            wrappedwithbands
                                                                                                                                              @wrappedwithbands

I forgot how to tell if I am a weekly. I think I updated on Fridays (Return Transcript) and then again either Mon or Tues (W&I). I know they called mid week for “verifications” to the employer.

• #4097236
                                                                                                                                              ldfl

Same situ here….no major changes in taxes, credits, etc over last few yes. Yet bars, and refund amt poof disappeared about a wk ago. Filed and accepted on the 20th /hr block/ paid up front/ no trans available. And tax refund this yr 2.00 less than last yr lolol…what is up? Oh and cycle 05 for last few years….and to think our tax dollars pay these peoples salary!..what do we expect..it is the govt after all.

• #4097233
                                                                                                                                                Anonymous

as far as the transcripts go, wow feel so nice to say that word lol, I have always gotten my return within the first 10 days to 2 weeks after opening. so depending on holidays weekends ect I think we should all see something next week. I am not expecting anything before mon or Tuesday next friday I will be attempting to crash the irs phone lines lol and transcript update al the time all day long , that’s the trippy thing

• #4097232
                                                                                                                                                  barlessinbristol

lets keep each up dated if we get trans. bars ddd ect here

• #4097231
                                                                                                                                                    macygray

Munchy, Sorry for confusion-what I was saying is a bunch of us checked transcripts from past years and found out we were cycle 05 code on those years. Many people still waiting have realized they’ve been 05ers consistently in past years. Some have 1 bar and have been waiting without transcripts as well. I’m concerned because there doesn’t seem to be a rhyme or reason behind why some have 1 bar, while some of us have none.

• #4097230
                                                                                                                                                      Anonymous

How often does the irs update the transcripts???

• #4097228
                                                                                                                                                        Anonymous

@munchy. I really think there will be some news, I was unable to access mine the last week also then all of the sudden the old address worked, and all of the sudden the new address was on the top of the transcripts. I think we are literally going thru the process right now. And hopefully will know something soon.

• #4097225
                                                                                                                                                          Sarge1976

I guess I fit into this category, I filed on 1/8/15 through TT and the IRS accepted my return on 1/12/15. I check WMR, SBTP,TT,& my Well Fargo account, several times,everyday. TT says my refund will be deposited between 1/21-2/10,WMR says “still processing”, and SBTP says nothing has been deposited but they have the fees listed for when TT takes their share. I got sick of not hearing anything so I ordered my transcripts online and the year “2014” has N/A through the areas that I need to see in order to determine when I’ll get my refund. Does anyone have any advice or might know what’s going on with my situation. I should have my DDD by now. Thanks!

• #4097224
                                                                                                                                                            munchymama

Ahhhh… macy gray!!I wish I didn’t read your comment…about others STILL waiting on returns from last year. Eeekk… that stresses me out. :-(
                                                                                                                                                              Ok yall, I’m gonna stay positive. I’m sure we will get an update within a few days. Since I’m unable to access my transcripts, for some reason it keeps telling me my info does not match, please, please, please post here if you are able to access later. Thanks!

• #4097223
                                                                                                                                                              Maria

Back in 2012 I had an offset and I think ever since I’ve been an 05

Filed and accepted 1/23
                                                                                                                                                                N/A Trancripts
                                                                                                                                                                1 bar

No kids
                                                                                                                                                                One W-2
                                                                                                                                                                No other exceptions

• #4097222
                                                                                                                                                                MUAMika

I filed on Jan 13 and got accepted Jan 16. No dd but I do still have one bar. I was an identity theft victim in 2012 and its still on my account until 2017 so I can not see my transcripts online. But I was able to make a username and password with my current tax return info although it directed me that I wasn’t allowed to see my transcript online. Some one help! My friend receives her money tomorrow and I’m upset but happy for her at the same time.

• #4097220
                                                                                                                                                                  Anonymous

Same situation no bars,no amount and can’t order transcripts. Called irs, no debt indicator unsure of what’s happening. My husband seems optimistic I wish I could maintain the same attitude

• #4097219
                                                                                                                                                                    Anonymous

As a life long 05 er apparently lol I will post the acceptance and cycle dates for the last few years , give me a min lol

• #4097218
                                                                                                                                                                      macygray

mdem, I checked my previous transcripts and I was also 05 for last 3 years. I’m praying we can get transcripts soon. Called twice already to IRS-no one will help :(

• #4097217
                                                                                                                                                                        Anonymous

@munchymama, I think that the debt may have placed you on the 05 cycle. we were also re sequenced if early filed in the test batch. the fact that your bars went missing 1/13, 1/14 is yet another sign. I honestly thing we will all have money in our hand before the 6th, that’s a worst case as far as im concerned. I always remember getting the money/updates over the weekend, once on a sunday, because I thought it was funny that the irs was open lol

• #4097216
                                                                                                                                                                          macygray

Munchy, I’m hoping you’re right. I’ve read there are others that were 05s in previous years and are still waiting this year like we are. The thing that concerns me is many of them have 1 bar still. The no bar no refund amount on wmr are scaring me. Time is standing still for me right now! I wish we could see our transcripts to find out what’s happening.

• #4097214
                                                                                                                                                                            Anonymous

Filed 1/7 had forms to wait on, Turbo tax processed 1/8 accepted 1/12, 1 bar sweet that was quick….1/14…where did my bar go, ….wait why cant I get into transcripts, wait im not a weekly, okat I guess I am, 1/28 can now get into transcripts with old address, they say my new address at the top, only wages is available, it says I didn’t file a return, so when did they get my new address, I check turno tax, another story, my app said 2/20, then 2/10, then 2/20. The turbo tax online said 1/12-2/ refund, now it says 1/20-2/10, so obviously I was resequenced, is that the contention as of now. WRM no updates, no bar, no refund amount, on offsets, had VA health insurance and insurance thru work, nothing out f the ordinary. Checked the old returns im an 05’er for every apparently, now its a negative thing. I have never been so frustrated. Hoping for an udate. I really don’t need the money, this is a not knowing thing. I would welcome letters, emails, pdates, even if being audited, lol, I just don’t know whats going on anymore.

• #4097212
                                                                                                                                                                              macygray

Filed 1/18
                                                                                                                                                                                Accepted 1/20
                                                                                                                                                                                Lost Bars 22nd or 23rd
                                                                                                                                                                                Very Concerned!!!

• #4097211
                                                                                                                                                                                munchymama

Ok….im getting impatient. Filed 1.12 and accepted early 1.13. STILL No bars. No refund amount. I am unable to pull up any transcripts. But I know last year I was in Second round of deposits. I got it on a Wednesday. 4 years ago IRS took part of my refund for a debt…that I was paying monthly on, they just took the remainder owed. So does that put me in the 2nd (05) cycle that I keep reading about? Does this mean a possible dd next Wednesday? If so when would wmr update? Tonight?

Viewing 84 reply threads
                                                                                                                                                                              • The forum ‘2015 Tax Season’ is closed to new topics and replies.