Bank rejected wrong account number

Home Forums General Discussion 2021 Tax Season Bank rejected wrong account number

• This topic has 3 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 3 years ago by Mommajess33.
  • Topic Starter
    Theresa

Got my transcripts in mail yesterday had 846 refund issued on 2-22. But I realized my bank account info was missing one number. Have not called anyone figured it was a waste of time. But I was just wondering will they issue a check and does anyone have any thoughts to how long it usually takes

Viewing 2 reply threads
    • Author
      Replies
        Mommajess33

Okay sorry about the double comments my first one never showed and I thought it was cause I cussed hahah

Mommajess33

Yes they will mail you a paper check, if you paid fees through your tax return it’s being sent by SBTPG and you’ll be able to track that on their website. If you used turbo tax at least, but if you paid fees up front or didn’t have any then it will be sent back to IRS or wherever that payment was made from then a paper check will come back automatically. It only added a couple of weeks to the timeline.

Mommajess33

Yes you will get a paper check, it won’t be too long, it’s happened to me twice now because of a mess up of ONE LETTER on my fucking last name and it wasn’t even on my part it was at the bank. So outrageous. I don’t remember exactly how long it took but it only added another couple of weeks to be honest.

Viewing 2 reply threads
          • The forum ‘2021 Tax Season’ is closed to new topics and replies.