Bank of America

Home Forums Archives Banks & Prepaid Cards Bank of America

• This topic has 26 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 4 years ago by Jackie520.
  • Topic Starter
    Nycwifeandmom

Does anyone know if you have your DD going into a BOA account with no fees taken out if it will come early? This is my first year with paying fees upfront

Viewing 25 reply threads
    • Author
      Replies
        Jackie520

Thank you!

StuckinCali

Hey its cool that @MonxC got it early, but I never have, and traditional banking institutions almost always hold until settlement date (2/26, our ddd). They have already received it, you can bet! Tigerlili_1 works for Treasury and said all 2/25 and 2/26 ddd were pushed through their end on Friday.

MonxC
              @monxc

I did last year the day before around 4-5 Pm received it !!

Dispatchgirl

BoA doesn’t deposit early. I always get it around 3am on DDD.

Jackie520

I have Bank of America, has anyone seen an early deposit from them? My ddd is 2/26? I see everyone with all these other cards but not boa.

Brian

Your not alone

bulldawg

My friend and i have same ddd and same bank, theirs is deposited and mine is not, anyone think there is something wrong with my deposit, boa account fairly new. ugh, thanks

Shari

DDD 2/23 I have BOA. No deposit yet πŸ˜”

Mark

mine is there too

jakeinga

I have been using BoA for twenty years, and with them I expect tax refunds sometime during the day on WMR.

I have had it hit as late as mid afternoon. They have deposited a day or two early because of weekends and holidays in the past, but typically on the day given on WMR

Debra Gutierrez

Received my DD at midnight Pacific time πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

Ruben Reyes

just got it am in cali….

Trishalla Bell
                                  @trishalla

waiting on BOA now…my paycheck usually posts at 4am….

Alisa

Yes and mine just hit :)

Debra Gutierrez

On the west coast here waiting for my 2/23 DD hopefully it hits tonight or morning.

Ruben Reyes

that good new ..lol

Holly V

Mine just hit :) Yep wee hours as predicted lol

Waiting2

I have BOA nothing yet, but will post when it does.

Gin

BOA with DDD of 2/23/17-nothing yet!

Sherry

Boa as well….always during the wee hours on my ddd

Holly V

BOA here, have used them the last 6 or so years. DDD 2/23 and expecting it will hit like it did for my son’s when his return came in…..in the weee hrs of the 23rd. (his hit at about 1:30-2am the morning of his DDD)

Ruben Reyes

any body have BOA for there DDD 2/23/17

California

It will not come early but will be there on the deposit date for sure….

jakeinga

I have been using BOA for twenty years now, and have used mostly Turbo Tax, but have tried Tax Hawk once or twice. I have had fees taken out, no fees taken out, and a couple of years even had the purchase of an Amazon gift card taken out. In those twenty years I have always gotten the refund on the day the IRS website says I will.

More than once I have gotten caught up in the excitement, and once or twice put myself in a jam because I just knew I would be getting it early, and it hasn’t happened yet.

I have been Efiling and getting a direct deposit since the eighties, and aside from 87-89 have never had any real issues. In the late eighties I was living in Germany, and using an account opened at a branch in Germany, that caused some issues in those days, by the mid nineties when I was living in Korea, they had sorted out those issues.

Nycwifeandmom

Ok so nothing early for us lol. Thanks.

Anonymous

i never have fees taken out & my dd to boa has always come on my ddd.

Viewing 25 reply threads
                                                        • The forum ‘Banks & Prepaid Cards’ is closed to new topics and replies.