Back for a new year!

Home Forums General Discussion 2013 Tax Season Back for a new year!

• This topic has 3 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 11 years ago by Corizon.
  • Topic Starter
    Jennifer

I filed my taxes with tax act on the 18th, received an email that they were accepted on the 24th. As part of the email, this was at the bottom:

As part of controlled IRS testing, a small number of federal returns will be transmitted to the IRS between January 23 and January 29, 2013. This is before processing officially begins on January 30. If you receive an acknowledgement during this timeframe, your return has been accepted by the IRS but your refund will not be processed early.

If you expect a federal refund, the IRS Where’s My Refund? tool will provide personalized information about your tax return beginning January 30th. The timeframe for issuing refunds will not begin before this date.

The IRS issues most refunds in less than 21 days. See What to Expect for Refunds for more information on when to expect your refund.

Ready for that refund!

Viewing 2 reply threads
    • Author
      Replies
        Corizon

Hi All :) Back again too :) Loved this site last year :)

Anonymous

Money!!!!!!

Matt Arnold

Hopefully since we were chosen as testers and accepted early, our returns will be at the top of the queue tomorrow. :)

Viewing 2 reply threads
          • The forum ‘2013 Tax Season’ is closed to new topics and replies.