As of date

Home Forums General Discussion 2021 Tax Season As of date

• This topic has 6 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 2 years ago by Chrissy.
  • Topic Starter
    Chrissy

My as of date has been 1/18/21… it is now April 26, 2021… nothing else has changed but that… does that mean anything or no

Viewing 5 reply threads
    • Author
      Replies
        Chrissy

Thank you LolaR….. I’m so ready for us all to be processed and this crazy tax season to be over lol

Chrissy

The only thing on mine that has changed is just the as of date. Everything else still says no return filed and blah blah….. I sure hope that they will get around to all of us soon. Just wish it was the first come first serve….

LolaR

It’s their projected date to have your return fully processed. Ours moved from April 19th to the 26th this morning. Your refund can still be fully processed before the As Of date. If you didn’t receive a 971 code, I’d just hang in there, or call to check on it.

Wilma

I am hoping it means a refund date soon and that its back in line to be processed. Good luck guys!

cj

Same – As of date changed on 2020 4.26 and it also changed on my 2019 to 4.26. Thinking that has to do with lookback.

sherry
                    @sherryjackson549

same thing..as of always 2/22 now 4.26..have no clue if that means anything

Viewing 5 reply threads
                • The forum ‘2021 Tax Season’ is closed to new topics and replies.