April Filers

Home Forums General Discussion 2021 Tax Season April Filers

• This topic has 9 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 2 years ago by Haroon.
  • Topic Starter
    Chrisw

Hey everyone that’s still waiting on a refund of any sort…. WMR still has no updates, does anyone that filed in April have a DD yet…!!!! Thanks !!

Viewing 8 reply threads
    • Author
      Replies
        Haroon

Hi guys finally good news filed April 15 accepted same day and since then the status was “ Still being processed “ yesterday transcripts updated and today i got the ddd for August 17 finally good news stay tuned guys u ill get it.

HaroldTheSloth84

FINALLY! Filed 4/5, and this morning I have a date of 8/11! Hang in there guys, it’s coming!

Broadie Ser

File & Accepted on 04/12/21. I just got a DD date as of 07/30/21. My fund will be deposited on 08/04/21.

Anne
                @ultrad

Filed & accepted March 2 and “still being processed” here. Maybe I’ll get in time for next year?

Haroon

Not yet same here filed and accepted on 04/22 after that bars gone and same msg of not being processed and the date will be provided when it is available I am curious if any April filer even start getting and refunds or IRS is still stuck with previous months backlog ?

Haroon

Filed and accepted 04/22 itis showing still being processed since then and nothing happens it’s been 3 months and 3 days now, any idea how long will it take ??

teatea

same here filed 4/9
                      return in process refund date will be provided when available

HaroldTheSloth84

Same here. Filed 4/5, and waited patiently since. My transcripts have an As Of date of 5/27. I have my personal wages listed in my wage transcripts, but not my wife’s. I was tempted to call them, but looking at everyone else on here I don’t think it would do any good. Hopefully we will see some movement soon. I have no idea what the IRS is doing…

Stillwaiting

Still here from February. Crazy thing is, I realized TT removed my daughter who lived with us through August last year. I amended Sunday night and have my additional $172 state from the amended return, pending in my bank account. Three whole days. Wish federal was that fast.

Viewing 8 reply threads
                      • The forum ‘2021 Tax Season’ is closed to new topics and replies.