APRIL 27TH AS OF DATE/TAX ADVOCATE

Home Forums General Discussion 2020 Tax Season APRIL 27TH AS OF DATE/TAX ADVOCATE

• This topic has 3 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 3 years ago by Quainey.
  • Topic Starter
    Mellowyellow

At this point I just need a place to write out my frustrations. I filed my tax return when dinosaurs begun to roam in January. The return was mistakenly filed with one last name and corrected and it was accepted. I called IRS and they said that nothing was needed not even the 1095.

I called again after no movements and this rep told me it would take nine weeks from a date of x. I said 9 weeks though there aren’t any other errors? At that point I called to get a tax advocate. She called fixed my name on her end.

Then the shutdown happened. I called and called my TA finally called back only to tell me the IRS is closed and she might require 30 days?! For what? 30 days for what? I am going to call her again!

I am also going to call my congressman because this is absolutely ridiculous. I had a as of date early in the month it changed to 4/27. 4/27 came and I checked and my transcript still is blank. Also, this cycle date everyone is talking about is absolutely nonexistent on mine. I do not see a 2. What I see is a file number in the upper right hand corner and dassit.

I would like to think I am patient and understanding but man given the current climate It is my money and I NEED IT NOW.

Viewing 2 reply threads
    • Author
      Replies
        Quainey

Try emailing a congressman guys I did I hope it all works out for all of you. I’m still waiting on a response myself. This is the worst year ever.

waiting4ever
            @waiting4ever

I filed 1/17. Accepted 1/27. No return. No stimulus. I’m just as frustrated as you are. And the lube dried up months ago with no one being even as nice enough to spit.

Frustrated2020

Same with me. Had an under review that the date moved twice. Filed Feb 19… and nothing…..

Viewing 2 reply threads
          • The forum ‘2020 Tax Season’ is closed to new topics and replies.