April 2 stimulus mailed plus I need to know that I’m not alone here!

Home Forums General Discussion 2021 Tax Season April 2 stimulus mailed plus I need to know that I’m not alone here!

• This topic has 28 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 2 years ago by Jacob.
  • Topic Starter
    Lishalynn

Didn’t receive 2 stimulus of $1200..irs said it was sent to my bank account ending in the last 4 of my social(SBTPG aka GREEN DOT) so i claim economic rebate on my 2021 taxes…the irs ends up adjusting it saying I already received my 2… but I didn’t…sbtpg did and I never received any notice or anything from TT or sbtpg! anyone file with TT last year and same happened to them? And what was the solution?

Also my 3 stimulus was scheduled to be deposited in my current bank account but it switched to mailed April 2. Anyone got theirs yet?

Also if you were on unemployment and you filed before the new laws were in act, does your state reimburse you money?? Bc my state dd me a decent amount..

Viewing 27 reply threads
    • Author
      Replies
        Jacob

They say they’re going to send it on April 2nd it’s going to be a month I haven’t received it yet what’s going on taking too long

Beth

Mail date of April 2. Still waiting in WV. Nothing in informed delivery and get my payment tool still saying mailed April 2.

Kara

4/17 after I told IRS I wasn’t going to file
              my taxes, my stimmy came! It said 4/2 so thats 2 weeks and nothing showed up in my ID, app is pointless. Im from Starkville, MS call and tell them you won’t file your taxes Lolz they sent mine the day after I told them that. Good luck to you all and hang on, today was exactly 2 weeks mwah

Shirl

Mail date of 4/2 still no check, Received on informed delivery image of Treasury envelope showing on 4/12 Valued Citizen Anytown, USA BUT WAS NOT IN MAIL! Was initially to be Direct Deposit & switched to mail date of 4/2.

Daniel Aspan

Hello. No payment yet but site says mailed on April 2nd

Dianne

Mailed date April 2nd still nothing yet the IRS told me that it would take 4 weeks I am in Gainesville Georgia but most of my neighbors already got theirs really beginning to stress me out put me in a depression State I really need that money

DanB

4/2 mail date. Came today 4/12. First 2 and my tax refund were all direct deposit. Nothing has changed so idk why this was sent as a check. 10 days to come from Philadelphia to Pittsburgh. 3.5 hrs away. Crazy

chris

I too have a mail date of April 2, It is now the 12th of April. Trying to be patient. I am a widow I know we are all hurting financially.. I have now lost everything but my car. I went on site at post office where you can track mail,but signing up ang getting verified is a pain in the rear. I’ve lost everything ,but I hope you all get yours soon . patience is not one of my virtues but I am learning to be whether I like it or not.

Ljd

I was told by the ird it’s was mailed on April. 2 it’s now april 11 it got my other two direct deposit in bank account but since I don’t have a direct express card they decide to mail it this time makes no sense because they have my bank information why is it taking so long I’ll be homeless by the time I get it then whst

Monica

I have a mailed date of April 2nd, Im very upset, my mom had hers send out March 26th got it April 2nd. My friend, he got his check April 2nd, I feel left out. Im not trying to be mean but I need mine more than them. My mom get SSI and my friend on and off working its not fair, its like the ones that really need it not getting it, I see why people going crazy and ready to fight. Its not fair people getting there stimulus before others

bre

Still have not got stimulus yet said mailed on april 2 2021 where is it

bre

Still have not got my 3 stimulus said April 2 to be mailed here is April 9th 2021 why is it taking so long

joann

Have not yet received my stimulus as of today 4/2 scheduled mail date. Also looking at my tax account it says EIP3 payment $0.00 Hoping they are just behind posting updates to the account.

marcus

I got a mail date for the 2nd and I’m hoping it be in the mail today. And I’m on unemployment and was told we will get it in May…I filed with turbo tax and the site said mine will be 1800.

Jest3r187

So 4-2 was my mail out date still wakting

My

CT here! Have a mailing date of April 2nd have not received it yet though.

MagnetoX

I live in Virginia and have been waiting since April 2. Bills are past due and still no money.

Lee

Still no Stimulus Mail dare 4-2-21..Sucks to be me

Christa

I had a mail date of April 2nd, and still waiting

wb

I just want to say that I am in the exact same situation with the EIP2, claimed it as a recovery rebate credit, then was told I received it and owe money instead.

My EIP 3 was scheduled to be mailed 4/2 and I have no received it either.

Jenice

Mail date 4/2 and I received it 4/6.

Leisa

I had the 3/26 mail date and it took 8 mailing days to reach my mailbox. Received it on Monday April 5th. Their taking longer than normal to reach people.

CountBelisarius

It’s April 7 and still no joy. I’ve got the USPS service that allows you to see incoming mail and nope, nothing at all. Maybe tomorrow or Friday.

Lee

I have a stimulus mail date April 2 , 2021 still not received & I never received my 2 nd thanks Turbo Tax ( not)
                                                        Really. Need it. .ugh..thats why it’s not comming

Britmari239

I live in NC and had a deposit date of March 17th but my accent was clad about a week ago I got update mailed out on April 2 my sister had a date of March 26 got the1st my other sis had a date of the 31st and got 1st me and my sister have the same mailing address.I’m just so frustrated the scnd check we got had a date of Feb 6 and we got ours on the 7th.

NicG

My stimulus is scheduled for April 2nd. As of today, nothing. I’m in Virginia and it’s coming from Kansas so I expect it will arrive soon but I honestly don’t trust anything being reported. I’ll be surprised if I have it by the end of the week.

Rich 43x

Lishalynn I saw on another page someone had a mail date of 4/2 and got theirs today !! I am thinking tomorrow!! I just can’t wait !! But it comes in God’s time and exactly when it is supposed to be there

Rich 43x

I had a mail date of 4/2 as of today I still have not gotten it !!! But people I know who have the social security disability debit card from the government it shows pending but can’t withdraw till the 7th so thinking that’s when my check/ debit card will arrive!!!
                                                                The informed delivery from USPS is a great tool you know by 9 AM what mail your getting that day or not getting!! The government showed an envelope and told me to go to the payment tool so it is a great thing to use

Viewing 27 reply threads
                                                            • The forum ‘2021 Tax Season’ is closed to new topics and replies.