ANYONE WITH CYCLE CODE 20210703 AND A DDD OF 2/24

Home Forums General Discussion 2021 Tax Season ANYONE WITH CYCLE CODE 20210703 AND A DDD OF 2/24

• This topic has 22 replies, 6 voices, and was last updated 3 years ago by Brandi.
  • Topic Starter
    Brandi

If seen a lot of ddd for 2/22. Mi e says 2/24 any suggestions?

Viewing 21 reply threads
    • Author
      Replies
        Brandi

@shanita did your WMR or your transcript update

Brandi

@shanita did your work update?

Shanita

@Brandi. They mailed my check for whatever reason. I received it in the mail today.

Shanita

@SummerLovin. The rep at IRS told me that the transcript could be wrong. Which to me means that nothing is accurate on any site.

SummerLovin

I also had a ddd of 2/24 and no deposit yet.
                  Sbtpg still shows not recieved too :(

Shanita

@Brandi, I just got off the phone with the IRS. They said that I have to wait the full 21 days from the time they accepted the return, which would be 3/5, before they can check the detail of things. So it’s just a waiting game

AleciaS

For those who have missing deposits, did you do your taxes through an online software (Turbo Tax, Tax Slayer, etc)? If so, have you checked the SBTPG website to see if they have received your refund through the IRS and have sent it to your bank?

Brandi

@shanita i had an issue date 2/24 still nothing

Shanita

@Brandi. Will do. I think I’m gonna call the bank first, only because I have an issue date with IRS. This sucks!!

Brandi

@shanita if you do call let me know what they say please.

Shanita

@Brandi. I was accepted on 2/13 and received date 3/8. The transcript states refunded 2/24, but nothing as of yet. Wondering if I should call?

Brandi

@Shanita I still aint got mine. My received date is 3/8 what’s yours? And I got accepted on 2/11

Shanita

I have a cycle code of 20210703 and a DDD of 2/24 code 846 and still have not received my DD. Anyone else with this issue

Chloe
                                    @rhood711

05 is weekly, but doesn’t the daily and weekly think only affect when your WMR and transcripts are updated and not when your deposit is sent? Correct me if I am wrong and all…

Michelle B

@Jay I believe 05 is weekly from my experience so your money may not be sent until Friday or Saturday

Jay
                                        @jay818

[quote quote=4457315]Cycle code 20210704 DDD 02/23[/quote]

Mine is 20210705

I’ve been a daily and a weekly, so I may be an 05 that is a daily….. I have no idea lol

AME
                                          @buckeyesgirl

My SBTPG has changed from what it was.. I have had no issues with accessing their site.

Michelle B

Cycle code 20210704 DDD 02/23

Tina

I have the same as you

Jim Z
                                                @jimz

[quote quote=4454790]If seen a lot of ddd for 2/22. Mi e says 2/24 any suggestions?[/quote]

Yeah just celebrate that 846. Knowing is half the battle

Mindy Marrero
                                                  @mmarrero08

Maybe ur bank will deposit earlier

Mindy Marrero
                                                    @mmarrero08

Theres nothing u can do but celebrate u are getting ur refund! :)

Viewing 21 reply threads
                                                • The forum ‘2021 Tax Season’ is closed to new topics and replies.