anyone who had “you are eligible for the payment” ever get date?

Home Forums General Discussion 2021 Tax Season anyone who had “you are eligible for the payment” ever get date?

• This topic has 39 replies, 6 voices, and was last updated 2 years ago by Mary.
  • Topic Starter
    john_6190

just to give some of us who have the you are eligible for the payment. Once we have your payment date, message some hope, has anybody had this message and then got a date? if so how long did it take to switch from one to the other?

Viewing 38 reply threads
    • Author
      Replies
        Mary

Mines says the same…no change and it is now on the 4th month…what is going on? I had got my first 2 with no problem at all…Filed my taxes early…I don’t understand

Bianca

Today is May 17th. Has anyone received an update to the “You are eligible” status or a check? Mine us still showing the same message. This is very upsetting.

Jc

Ok……..
              So my inlaws stayed with us a couple years ago and sometimes we get some of their mail at our house.
              Today, we received the letter from the white house to my father in law saying that he got the $1400 and so on and so on.
              What if I called the number and say that I wanna do a payment trace and that I got the letter? Is there some sort of confirmation number on the letter that would be specific to my father in law??

Just checking, thanks…

TLH

I’m eligible and it will be direct deposit in my account and it shows last 4 correct numbers but no date?

I want my money

My gmp said that a check will be mailed on march 26,2021
                  On April 28 I got a update saying that it needs more info.so I add my direct deposit information. Still nothing.I got the first 2 stimulus direct deposit same account but now nothing. I called they said to do a payment track by mail or fax.

I want my money

Have you received your stimulus check yet?

Rosiecheeks

We only received half of our stimulus payment and that was my half, my husbands stills says eligible with no payment date. We are getting our refund finally DD this week, but the other half of the stimulus is still missing. Tried calling, was told they need to transfer me to someone higher up, then on transfer got the “due to high call volume” message. This is after spending two hours on hold so…I don’t have time to keep calling and waiting.

Frustrated

Mine says I’m eligible and it will be direct deposit in my account and it shows last 4 correct numbers but no date? First two no problem third.. maybe they are waiting to send stimulus with the tax return credit money? I received my tax returns in February but now owed more from The credit we get now. Just frustrated

Angelina Hylton

Mines say the exact same thing. I’ve received my first two stimulus right away and I filed my taxes and received that as well. I check my account on IRS website and I owe nothing. What’s the hold up?

Britt

Mine say eligible for the payment just haven’t got a payment release date

Scott

Same thing for me, I got first two right away. wish I knew why I haven’t gotten this one.

help

I have that i am eligible and my account number is shows (last 4 digits) I just called and spoke to someone at IRS and she stated because it does say I am eligible i am good to go, just need to wait for my batch to be released.

YoYo

Here it is the 16th of April and still nothing in my account and no change to the Get My Payment tool. I suppose one alternative is to request a payment trace through the IRS at 8009199835. There is a long hold to get a rep, but it might be worth it to at least attempt to find out what the hold up is. If my stimulus isn’t direct deposited as stated by the next batch, then I will be forced to request a trace on it.

Mike S

Has anyone that entered new bank info gotten a date yet? Mine STILL says eligible but no date yet.

Kimberly
                                      @kymm

I have the same message. With my 1st stimulus check it was sent to a closed bk acct – t was kicked back GMP need more info & let me correct my Bank info. 4 wks later I got a check in the mail. 2nd stmulus check they mailed me a check with no problem. This time it was sent to same closed account as the 1st one. Bank kicked it back then status changed to eligible and reflects the correct bank info I entered in 2020 but no date. So frustrating!

Sonia

March 26th it changed from Not enough information to “you are eligible for the payment. Once we have your payment date etc” it is now 4/9 and I have yet to het any update on an actual date and I heard from my bank that they continue to see deposit come through… IDK this is such a disaster

Kim

Hey guys! I have the same issue. But, I just noticed something on my tax transcript of my 3020 taxes. I received my second stimulus, but on my taxes the 600.00 wasn’t entered. So the IRS thinks that I only received the first one. I think that may be the hold up. Check ur 2020 tax return and make sure that u claimed both stimulus’.

AnnaT

Same thing here and still nothing! Same message since March! Sooooooooo frustrating!!

Bellajames

Mine got sent to an account that wasn’t in my name and said it would be DD March 17th I kept checkin and one day said not enough info and let me put in my correct bank info. That was March 25th and since had said eligible and will be deposited into account ending in blah blah blah but no date. Idk what is going on or how long it will be

dominic
                                                @cinimod

still waiting here too!

Coljes0718

Same here still no movement
                                                  Has been like this since the beginning
                                                  I received the first two no problem
                                                  Filed my 2020 taxes no problem
                                                  Now this hopefully we all receive soon because this is annoying!!!

Amanda Ford

Still have eligible but no date. Account shoes 0.00 by eip 3 on the online account. Not sure what is going on

Yoram

Same here I have the same message you are eligible bla boa no date no nothing it’s already April 6 2021 I hear lots of people will get the check on April 7 2021
                                                      I am not on SS or anything like that I wonder if I’ll ever will get that check

LolaR

Saturday morning (4/03) around midnight to 1:30, my husbands status changed from “you are eligible for a payment” with no date TO; We scheduled your payment to be mailed on April 9th. His tax account had 0.00 next to stimulus 3 and by Sunday around midnight it changed to the full amount. There is nothing on his transcripts showing his stimulus as of now, I’m sure it will change Friday night since we are weekly.

Jaycee

As of today, still no information. I already filed my 2020 taxes and received federal refund. This is so stressful!

Nicole
                                                            @1nicole

Mine says the same thing Eligible but no date . I really wish they would say something about this issue. It seems like they are done making direct deposits to accounts and they now only working on people with ssi and ssa. My first two stimulus was direct deposited so
                                                            I’m not understanding this issue they have my account information.. Sooooo frustrating

Leslie
                                                              @leslie508

Mine says eligible but still no date. Frustrating!

Kathy

Mine hasn’t changed at all since the beginning still says I’m em eligible but with no date I’m starting to lose hope

LolaR

No update for us, still eligible, no date and no “surprise” deposit on our TT card.

Waiting game

I just got mine on my turbo card. And it said eligible but no date and it just hit my card an hour ago

Roxie1313

Mine said eligible with no date since the beginning.
                                                                      Just updated a little while ago to a DD date of 3/31!!!
                                                                      So there’s a little hope.

Kate

I have had that same message since the beginning also. I did notice this morning that my IRS account added 2021 under account balance. I have heard that’s a good sign. Fingers crossed!

• #4477254
                                                                        Diana

Following, because we’re in the same situation since March 20th too. I’m on ssa, but our income range is still near the max for eligibility, we are Republicans. I’m just curious if it’s a pattern.

• #4477242
                                                                          john
                                                                            @stam6190

I got my refund Wednesday thank god. I hate this though, I havent worked in over a year, my line of work is shut down, both my siblings who have been working all year got theirs already.

• #4477241
                                                                            bowli

Have had that message since the beginning too. Praying for the deposit soon! Finally got our refund this a Monday after a month of waiting!

• #4477212
                                                                              Patientlywaitinginkc

I have had this since the beginning with no change. :-(

• #4477202
                                                                                PensDad2021

I’ve had the same “eligible” message since the beginning. I am hoping and praying it updates soon.

• #4477121
                                                                                  LolaR

No for us. Our status changed on the 19th to that message. Hoping to see a change and a deposit soon

• #4476935
                                                                                    john_6190

its super frustrating not having any clue. mine changed from status not available to you are eligable this past saturday, the 20th. I already got my tax return back yesterday.

Viewing 38 reply threads
                                                                                  • The forum ‘2021 Tax Season’ is closed to new topics and replies.