Anyone use SunTrust Bank with DDD of 2/22?

Home Forums General Discussion 2018 Tax Season Anyone use SunTrust Bank with DDD of 2/22?

• This topic has 9 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 6 years ago by Jenbug.
  • Topic Starter
    Brandi

I’m just curious if anyone else uses Suntrust or has in the past & if so do they typically wait until the actual day or do they ever post earlier? Thx. #broke #impatient #countingdownminutestil2/22

Viewing 8 reply threads
    • Author
      Replies
        Jenbug

Ddd 2/22. Nothing still. Call customer service and they told me nothing was pending. But showed up with no problems last year. Also they said my paycheck isnt showing neither. I was suppose to have that todau also. Changing banks. Im done. (Ive had them 6 yrs)

Brandi

What a bummer that they don’t go ahead and release it ya know? It’s obviously LEGAL for them too, as I see all these other people posting that they’ve already received theirs with a DDD of 2/22!?!

I’ve been with them almost 2 years now (didn’t get a refund last year) , but I honestly havent been impressed. The girls at my local branch here closest to my house are just plain rude. I drive 10 mins further to go to the Kroger SunTrust just bc the employees are so much more cordial.

Well, I will be doing a virtual “cheerz” Thurs am to you folks! Lol Ty again for the info

Ihatesuntrust

It will be there on DDD, before daybreak. I have had suntrust for the past ten years

momjess
                @momjess

I’ve had SunTrust for 6 years. They won’t release it early. It usually pops up between 3-5a.m. on the day of ddd.

Jen

I have Suntrust. They are a pain in the ass. I’m figuring on not getting mine till DDD. I’ll let you know if that changes.

Brandi

Ty guys so much, I kinda figured how they are with everything else this would be the case lol, but I wanted to check….I’ve waited this long what’s another 3 days I guess.

2013taxpayer
                      @2013taxpayer

My hubby has Suntrust and the portion we put there is never early…always right on the DDD.

Bills Mafia

Bump

Count Von Count

I use Suntrust and have always gotten it on the DD date.

Viewing 8 reply threads
                      • The forum ‘2018 Tax Season’ is closed to new topics and replies.