ANYONE that hasnt updated WMR since FEB 15

Home Forums General Discussion 2017 Tax Season ANYONE that hasnt updated WMR since FEB 15

• This topic has 7 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 7 years ago by Gary Brian.
  • Topic Starter
    Gary Brian

Have you recieved your Direct Deposit Without an update?? Is your WMR just an update saying we recieved your return..

Viewing 6 reply threads
    • Author
      Replies
        Gary Brian

I called today found out mine was picked up feb 14 for further review.and. can take up to 45days . said she didnt see anything as fas as something i need to send in said if there is id get something in the mail if i dont get return 45days from Feb 14th to call back.

AsWeWait

Still waiting…. no movement

Lisa in Atlanta
              @lisainatlanta

Just filed Feb 18th and WMR does not even have a record of my return. Usually after acceptance you get one bar..this year nothing

Vman

My mom stayed on hold for maybe close to hour and half but she got hood info. She file bob the 31st of January and accepted, about a week ago path message and past weekend refund still processing. She called today on Presidents’ Day waited for more than hour for the nice lady to come navy finally to tell her that she’d be getting direct deposit on this Wednesday 22 of February and other part of her check mailed on 24th. She split her refund this way., but the thing is she was never informed of anything so watch your accounts and keep calling them to you get the right person on the phone to talk to you.!

Keva

Mine hasn’t updated since Feb 3. Still showing accepted. Help

CSCL

Me.. still waiting.. can’t order a return transcript either.

Ellie

Seems like we are all mostly waiting on the 22nd and 23rd.

Tapping my toes…

Twiddling my thumbs…

Watching the clock….

Sure there are some that have not updated but the IRS has said most will update this coming wed night/ Thursday morning or Friday night/ Saturday morning.

Viewing 6 reply threads
                  • The forum ‘2017 Tax Season’ is closed to new topics and replies.