Anyone pass the 10wk mark with nothing?

Home Forums General Discussion 2021 Tax Season Anyone pass the 10wk mark with nothing?

• This topic has 17 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 2 years ago by Belli.
  • Topic Starter
    MamaL

Before I start looking forward to hitting the 10week mark next week, has anyone passed that point and still had NOTHING? No letters, just “still being processed”? I’ve JUST ABOUT given up, I swear.

Viewing 16 reply threads
    • Author
      Replies
        Belli

@kikachu, @sandraA, did either of you get any updates? I have the same situation as y’all and no one at the IRS can tell me anything, my “as of dates” are still at 3-15 and it would be some hope if anything updated with y’alls. Fingers Crossed.

Belli

I filed in January and was accepted on 2-11. I got my 12C letter in the mail on March 17th and mailed in the paper work which they received on 25th. I couldn’t get their fax number to work it was busy every time and I tried at least 100 times to fax it before mailing it in. Its been 6 weeks and still nothing. Nothing on the WYR tool, transcripts as of date is March 15th, no one can tell me anything when I call.

AustinPhoenix

I’ll be at 12 weeks this week. I’m waiting 14 before I call, since a bunch of people were told it would be 10 weeks on top of the initial 4 weeks back 8 weeks ago, at least according to this forum.

Still processing, tt bar disappeared a few weeks in. The only updates on my transcripts have been for the stimulus.

Tnort002

I did and they told me. I have to wait 8 more weeks. I cried. I got an advocate. Im a single mom of 3

Crzymum

Hit 10 weeks on Friday and still nothing!!! Called today and they said it just hasn’t been processed! Our washing machine went out and we’ve got bills to pay. This is getting concerning.

Filed 2/12
                  Accepted 2/13
                  WMR lost bars early March
                  Still processing and transcripts say N/A for 2020…..

Lord Jesus help us all who are still waiting!

$Kikachu
                    @kikachu

@sandraA @traci im in the same boat as you 2. Faxed over form 8962 weeks ago. I was accepted 2/12. Faxed forms over sometime in March. I haven’t hit my 10 week mark for when i faxed in the 8962 form, but im just about there. Have any of you 2 spoke with an irs agent since your last post? My transcripts still say “no tax return filed” however, my “As of” date changed to 5/10 this past friday.

Drock

Accepted 2/17 Any of you check where’s my refund and getting wrong info entered message. My 10 weeks is up on the 28th. I’m hoping the message is because they are working on my refund just want to know if anyone else is having this issue?

abd

Filed 2/12
                        WMR still says processed
                        Called IRS, they say no issue so far and cannot give any ddd. Asked to wait further.
                        Already crossed 10 weeks.

Alyssa Mai

Accepted 2/11 nothing here

Bg

You all have to consider February is a short month and any holidays that happened were missed days also so technically it hasn’t been 10 weeks yet for some of you

April h

Today was my 10 weeks. Couldnt reach its so I called an advocate. Was told to wait another 4 to 6 weeks. Accepted 2/16. Lost bars on wmr 3 weeks in. No issue can be seen. But in Ers dept.

Tom

Are there any numbers that get us to real humans at the IRS? All I get is the auto menu

Frustratedmom

NOTHING!!!!!

SandraA
                                    @sla921

Accepted 2/11 used TT. Faxed 8962 3/8/21. Today is 4/26/21 and no updates whatsoever, “Still being Processed….”.

Traci

Accepted 2/11, faxed 8962 on 3/19 As of date 4/26. Still processing, TT has always been 152

AnnaLee
                                        @annalee

My 10 weeks was up Friday. Nothing moved at all. I am still “still processing”. Transcripts are the same as they were in February. No letters, no nothing.

@Dev

Hey there in the same position and nothing yet.

Viewing 16 reply threads
                                      • The forum ‘2021 Tax Season’ is closed to new topics and replies.