Anyone had to ID VERIFY that never received a letter??

Home Forums General Discussion 2021 Tax Season Anyone had to ID VERIFY that never received a letter??

• This topic has 3 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 2 years ago by Tiff.
  • Topic Starter
    Tiff

Still waiting on my refund and I filed 2/14! Granted unemployment may be the reason but I have had topic 152, the amount and NO bars since the first of March. No letters at all. TaxAct shows updated amount with unemployment tax break. Just wondering if anyone else is in the same boat.

Viewing 2 reply threads
    • Author
      Replies
        Tiff

I still haven’t received anything. I’m hoping it’s the unemployment holding things up. The state just refunded the difference this week. Maybe things will move along.

AustinPhoenix

I didn’t find out I had to ID verify until I got a tax advocate on my case – filed 2/11 and still haven’t received my refund. I verified about a month ago. My aunt was also waiting since 2/11 and just got her ID verify letter this week.

Mike Ox

Files 2/10 accepted 2/11. Received identity verification letter last Saturday. Completed it the same days. Wage transcript has updated, as well as my “as of” date changing to 6/11 but no DDD or update to tax transcript yet

Viewing 2 reply threads
          • The forum ‘2021 Tax Season’ is closed to new topics and replies.