Anyone else thinking this year is downright ridiculous for taxes?

Home Forums General Discussion 2016 Tax Season Anyone else thinking this year is downright ridiculous for taxes?

• This topic has 2 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 8 years ago by tonya.
  • Topic Starter
    Joshua
      @joshua

I thought I had felt the confusion when I started filing nearly a decade ago, but after 2 1/2 weeks of IRS “processing” my return, with absolutely NO progress, I am now starting to question their ability to operate given how they have barely processed January returns and instead give us canned responses. Boils down to this : THE GOVERNMENT DOES NOT CARE ABOUT YOU. They care about how much money can you make them and how long can they keep “your” money to themselves.

Anyone else feel like this?

Viewing 1 reply thread
    • Author
      Replies
        tonya

YOU GOT THAT RIGHT, THEY CAN CARE TWO SHIT ABOUT US…. THAT’S FINE BECAUSE I’M BEGINNING TO THINK THAT I’M GONNA GET MY MONEY DURING THE YEAR! FILED THE 20TH.. SUPPOSE TO HAD DDD 2/10… CALLED THEM TODAY AND THEY SAID I HAVE OFF SET FROM 2012…. DIDN’T TAKE THE JA LONG TO TAKE WHAT I OWE THEM BUT I GOT TO WAIT TIL 29TH TO GET WHAT THEY OWE ME! THEY WANT TO MAKE THE RICH RICHER AND THE POOR POORER…. HATE IT!

Margie

Amen!!! I’m so frustrated! Wouldn’t take this long to take our money!

Viewing 1 reply thread
        • The forum ‘2016 Tax Season’ is closed to new topics and replies.