Anyone else still not have a DDD?

Home Forums General Discussion 2019 Tax Season Anyone else still not have a DDD?

• Topic Starter
    Nikki

Called just now and was told I’m still processing and that she didn’t see a DDD for me. Anyone else have this happen? She did say that she didn’t see that any letters had been sent so that’s good.

Viewing 12 reply threads
    • Author
      Replies
        FartyB
          @seantravis

First thing to say when you call. I would like your agent ID before going on in case we get cut off in middle. Next thing to say…I would like to speak to your Supervisor….he/She will hand it to the cubicle next to her and ask them for their supervisor once you collect the ID. Keep asking until you get someone that speaks well!

Geishadoll_43

@Mommajess
            9 out of 10 the powers that be have told all of them to just tell us to check WMR. if its not about a particular code or issue they’re just going to read the script then take the next called…We’re going to be fine and after next week all of this will be over:-)

Mommajess

Geishadoll
              I think so too, she was so kind but sounded pretty unsure of herself.

Geishadoll_43

@Mommajess
                You will get your ddd in the morning…apparently there has been too many people calling the IRS asking questions….I personally think the rep didn’t look. Like you said yourself she gave you the normal script…I don’t know why we can’t know our own information…but anyway..you will update tonight and I hope you enjoy your refund…

Mommajess

Filed and accepted with TT on 1/29
                  WMR has been on “is processing” since 2/16
                  I cannot view my transcripts online I’m waiting for them in the mail

I called Tuesday and the rep told me my return was accepted, all I was waiting on was a DDD to be issued for my refund. I called this morning and the rep told me I was still processing and don’t have a DDD yet, so I will be getting my refund AFTER the 27th. My return never had any issues, I filed AFTER they started accepting returns, I don’t know what to think. I’m hoping the woman I spoke to today was just unsure on exactly how to see if I have a DDD yet and just told me the normal script they’ve been saying…

Citizen44
                    @citizen

I haven’t yet, filed early accepted 1/24, processing date showed 2/14 (but I’m a Pather) soon as path went away on 2/16 I’ve had “is being processed” and no changes. Hoping tonight will update me but I’m waiting until the 27th to call.

🤞🤞🤞 everybody!

Larry huff

This is an absolute clusterfuck and a disgrace. Accepted 2/2. Been processing since the 16th. Unacceptable. And no they’re not gonna give all of us DDDs in the morning. Stop drinking the koolaide. They’re telling you that to shut you up!

Peaches

Me :( Praying hard for an update tomorrow

The Poe

Same. Told that by 2 separate agents. No letters or issues.

Chicagoannie

Yep. Lots of us w no DDD. Hopefully tomorrow morning a huge IRS update will push most of us to that happy refund sent status!

Nikki

@keith

I hear you. We’re in a similar situation. We really needed the money to come this week but I guess early filers were pushed back. I have until Monday to come up with $1400. Idk what to do

Keith

I filed 1/25
                                Accepted 1/28
                                One bar for a week then Path message til last Saturday. We have your return and it is being processed since last weekend. Still says that today. Cant check transcript bc no phone in my name. Claimed EITC/atc. Really stressing since ive been off work for the winter and im behind a month on rent. Hoping for wmr to update with a DDD tomo morning. Im afraid to call iRS bc i dont want to stall the process more than it already is!

Lakewood joka

Not me still waiting filed2/2 accepted 2/2 eic and actc being processed since 2/16

Viewing 12 reply threads
                              • The forum ‘2019 Tax Season’ is closed to new topics and replies.