Anyone Accepted 1/23, Given DDD

Home Forums General Discussion 2018 Tax Season Anyone Accepted 1/23, Given DDD

• This topic has 38 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 6 years ago by PhickDiva.
  • Topic Starter
    WaitinWillieJoe

My return was Accepted 1/23/18, No Bars, No Topic, Shows Refund Amount. Message: Your tax return is still being processed. A refund date will be provided when available. Waiting for update and DDD?

Viewing 37 reply threads
    • Author
      Replies
        PhickDiva

Filed and accepted 1/23, Head of Household, never received a Path message, been sitting at Take Action/Reference 1541 for over a week now. When I called the IRS this past Monday, I was told nothing was wrong and that I was just being delayed because of EITC and to expect an update 2/17. Imagine my surprise when here we are, the big day, and NOTHING. No update whatsoever. I’m heated.

Sunshine

Filed 1/31/18
            EIC
            WMR-received to path message to my bars disappearing to the processing message yesterday

Check your bank, credit union, or cards for direct deposit dates.

After reading the comments I truly thought something was wrong with my taxes because I got the processing message with no bars. I checked last night my online account from my credit union

Yes a direct deposit from the IRS for date of 2/22/18

PhickDiva

No

wegooo

People on TT site have started receiving their deposits today. Any one get theirs here.

PhickDiva

IRS phone numbers

Customer service representatives are available Monday through Friday, 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. local time, unless otherwise noted. Residents of Alaska and Hawaii should follow Pacific time. Puerto Rico phone lines are open 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. local time.

SOURCE: https://www.irs.gov/help/telephone-assistance

PhickDiva

Welcome Trevor! :)

Trevor

Thanks PhickDiva!

PhickDiva

UPDATE — Talked to an IRS rep at 7 AM this morning.

IF YOU HAVE RECENTLY RECEIVED the generic message: “there is a delay in processing your return” and to REFERENCE CODE 1541, it is ONLY an internal code for them to delay your refund due to further processing because of the EITC/ATC. It DOES NOT mean anything is wrong with your refund. She said if there IS anything wrong, you would specifically have an error code via WMR or would have received a letter by now.

The lady also said that anyone with children/dependents with this message WILL START BEING PROCESSED ON 2/15, and the FIRST SET OF DEPOSITS will go out on 2/27.

{I personally don’t think it’s going to take that long, and like most have said here, we will all probably get many DDD’s the weekend of 2/17.}

Davi<3

Filed 1.21, Accepted 1.22. Claiming both credits and filed through TurboTax. Just the path message on WMR but TT says my ddd is 2.12 (tomorrow) . *Fingers Crossed*

sweety811

Filed 1/23, accepted same day. Been stuck at one bat ever since. Finally got my second bar with a refund date of 2/14. 🤗😁 Good luck to everyone who was or is in the same boat, hopefully you guys updated last night as well.

Matt

I woke up to this right now. Can anyone tell me if i’ll be getting updated soon or if i won’t be getting any refund this year.

Refund Status Results
                              Print your Refund Results for your records. Take the survey.

Your tax return is still being processed.

A refund date will be provided when available.

PhickDiva

Accepted/filed on 1.23

Was showing 1 bar and TT 152 from 1.24 through 2.09

Updated just now to no bars/codes and “there is a delay in processing your return.”

I have no error messages, don’t owe anything, and I haven’t received any letters in the mail.

Are they just throwing me in the pot with all the other EITC filers and waiting to give me a real update after 2/17? Or should I be worried?

Teetee

Weekly 05
                                  Accepted 1/23
                                  Path since 1/24
                                  Hoping for good updated news in the morning.

T

Filed 1/22, accepted 1/23. Checked occasionally the last couple of weeks to see where they were at and have had one bar. Decided to look today, had no bars. Checked online and can see transcripts today with a refund date of 2/14. I’m weekly so I’m guessing WMR will update tomorrow morning with the DDD. Just a note for those who filed early, it appears they are slowly working through the backlog.

PhickDiva

I hope tonight’s our date night, Willie Joe! {*Pun intended.*} LMFAO.

I’ve been stuck at 1 bar and topic 152 forever. This is ridiculous! I just read about some chick filing a few days ago with a DDD already of 2/7. How in the hell are people getting dates AFTER us early filers?

WillBeas
                                        @willbeas

Wow…are you mad…then stop waiting on your refund to pay your rent..gtfooh getting mad when someone inform you of their experience. Why are you here n posted if you did not need a response

WaitinWillieJoe

WillBeas, who asked you anything? Seriously who? It wasn’t me…

Reck1

Why does everyone say even if you have ddd for 2/5 or 2/6 you won’t get until Wednesday why wouldn’t you get mon or tue

WillBeas
                                              @willbeas

It means you are being reviewed!!

WaitinWillieJoe

Hey Brian Moore, go learn how to read. It said ACCEPTED JANUARY 23, 2018!

Brian Moore

Submitted 1/26, Accepted 1/31 and Approved with DDD for Feb 7.
                                                  No EIC, Small Child Tax Credit, Lots of Medical Deductions, Itemized, Mortgage Interest and Education Credits
                                                  Cycle on transcript is 20180505
                                                  Now to wait until Wednesday with fingers crossed :)

cgdesilva
                                                    @cgdesilva

I was accepted 1/23 and just this morning both mine and the boyfriends (who was accepted the 26th) updated finally to the Path Act message. Other than that we both stayed in Limbo until today. We are both weekly so I kind of expected that.

PhickDiva

No DDD still.

WaitinWillieJoe

Ordered my transcripts by phone, still waiting on those to arrive too….

WaitinWillieJoe

Still no update for me….

Felicia

ACCEPTED 1/23- STILL HAVEN’T BEEN APPROVED OR DD DATE.

:(

Mister McQ
                                                              @mistermcq

Hi All,

Just checked this morning. Refund Approved!
                                                              “Your tax refund is scheduled to be sent to your bank by February 5, 2018”

Filed: 01/23/2018
                                                              Accepted:01/24/2018

Colorado, USA

Thanks!

PhickDiva

I hope the rest of us 1/23’ers who were left out get our DDD this weekend! I don’t understand how people who were accepted after us are getting dates.

Scooter

No DDD for me yet

Filed 1/22
                                                                  Accepted 1/23
                                                                  EIC/ACTC

still one bar, no update since accepted.

Lesley

I filed on 01/23, accepted on 01/24, checked today and have a DDD of 02/05

Amanda

Filed on 1/24, accepted 1/25, not approved or DDD yet

amy brooke

filed 1/22. Accepted 1/23. Approved 1/27. DDD given as 1/31/2018. However, it is not in my account as of today (1/31/18)

• #4202025
                                                                        PhickDiva

Filed and accepted 1/23, never approved or given DDD, just Topic 152. This sucks. :(

• #4202016
                                                                          bob

my DDD was today (31st), so far its not in my account though.

• #4200620
                                                                            Timothy

I was accepted 1/18/2018 refund approved 1/23/2018
                                                                              DDD IS 1/31/2018

• #4200593
                                                                              WaitinWillieJoe

Thank you LJ! Your post gives me hope!

• #4200586
                                                                                Kitty

I was accepted 1/22 I was approved 1/25 my direct deposit date is 1/31.

• #4200577
                                                                                  LJ

So I don’t have a DDD….BUT I just got my state refund and in the past( the last 5 years) H and R Block always take it to cover fees.
                                                                                    Now I am just speculating but I should not see my state return in my bank if my fees hadn’t been paid, so that makes me think I might see my refund from federal this week with the fees taken out of that.
                                                                                    Filed 1/23
                                                                                    Accepted 1/25
                                                                                    Path 1/27
                                                                                    Order transcripts by mail 1/27
                                                                                    Last year when my bars disappeared and I got path and could order transcripts my refund hit my account the following wed. With no update on WMR, still sitting on path.
                                                                                    Its all wishful thinking.

Viewing 37 reply threads
                                                                                • The forum ‘2018 Tax Season’ is closed to new topics and replies.