Any Updates for 3/2 Filers???

Home Forums General Discussion 2022 Tax Season Any Updates for 3/2 Filers???

• This topic has 3 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 2 years ago by F_nic.
  • Topic Starter
    Jada

I Filed on 3/2 and there has literally been not 1 update on my return other than saying my return was accepted? No bars or anything Am I alone in this?

I know they said there would be delays, but how long are these delays, however I dont have an EIC credits etc.. so what in the world could be the hold up, my transcripts aren’t available either.

If they needed to send a verification letter would that stop them from sending out my return?

Viewing 2 reply threads
    • Author
      Replies
        F_nic

I filed on March 2 and on the 25th my transcripts went from N/A to a 2021 hyperlink. But they were all kinda blank, I don’t know if they were filling it out as I kept looking throughout the day. But by Saturday night it had 6 pages on one and 7 pages on one, and said my deposit was scheduled for the 30th. Then also Saturday the 26th my where’s my refund updated. It said I should be paid before the 30th and to call if I haven’t received it by the 4th. I hope this helps.

momjess
            @momjess

I filed Feb 9 and still no movement so good luck.

John E Rotten

I’m in the same situation, filed and accepted 3/2 I did have the 3 bars for about a week and they went away. Still being processed no letters or anything. I’m not 100% sure but I’m assuming if they need to verify something they wouldn’t send it before the info was verified. EIC wouldn’t really matter because we filed after the PATH hold.

Viewing 2 reply threads
          • The forum ‘2022 Tax Season’ is closed to new topics and replies.