any rushcard users with ddd of 2/4

Home Forums General Discussion 2015 Tax Season any rushcard users with ddd of 2/4

• This topic has 7 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 9 years ago by impatientlywaiting.
  • Topic Starter
    carjay

SO I HAVE A DDD OF 2/4 AND MY REFUND IS NOT PENDING YET ANYONE KNOW WHY????

Viewing 6 reply threads
    • Author
      Replies
        impatientlywaiting

Rushcard can kiss my ass. They are REFUSING to release my deposit that has been waiting since 1/30. I’ve called at least 10 times to no avail. I finally got them to put in a request for an early post yesterday, and they said that can take one to two business days, today (2/3) being the second day.

It’s like talking to a fucking wall with these people.

Paula

Anyone receive deposit on rushcard with ddd of 2/4??

Anonymous

Today is the 2nd, the DDD is the 4th. They will probably hit SBBT tomorrow night then to our accounts the 4th sometime just like it says. Some are early but with a Wednesday DDD and the Fed’s not sending checks on weekends the odd’s of it being two days early is minimal.

Tasha

I called rush card and they can see my deposit and it is “pending”. Rep said they cannot release deposits early this year. Per the IRS. 2/4 it is… Well I think Tuesday night at 6pm CST maybe. thats what time my checks go on the card.

ccmarie22

I just called RUSHCARD. They said they recieved a “confirmation of deposit” from IRS and they knew the $ amount, but they said IRS has not sent the deposit through yet?? Whatever that means. They said it should be by 02/04 :(

carjay

Yeah im trying to figure that out now. do you have your refund already pending

Paula

I have a rushcard. DDD of 2/4. When will I receive it????

Viewing 6 reply threads
                  • The forum ‘2015 Tax Season’ is closed to new topics and replies.