Any PATHers that did not update this morning?

Home Forums General Discussion 2020 Tax Season Any PATHers that did not update this morning?

• This topic has 52 replies, 10 voices, and was last updated 4 years ago by Lace.
  • Topic Starter
    Justin

Please no comments saying “I got my DD for 2/26”
      This is for those who didn’t get their WMR update

Accepted 1/27
      PATH (EIC/CTC)
      Bars disappeared some time
      Now just the generic “we have received your return it is being processed” Been stuck on that for a week or so
      No access to transcripts
      No letter from the IRS

Will wmr update again over the weekend or Monday? I don’t understand. I’ve always updated with everyone else, except this year my refund is way larger than previous years

Viewing 51 reply threads
    • Author
      Replies
        Lace

I didn’t receive my update on 22nd accepted 29th still same 152 messg for over a week

Dsca
            @dsca

Commented below my sisters dates. I ended up getting a DDD this morning for 2/26 she didn’t though. She filed before me too on 1/28. Please update on any movement. Hopefully everyone updates soon!

Chastity
              @chass

Also larger refunds do not take longer. This has never happened to me before. Mine is above 6 but Is the smallest I have received back in many years. I had 1 less dependent this year and made more money last year.

Chastity
                @chass

@ Justin, it depends upon how many dependents you have. I have gotten back as much as 9800. Still no change to mine today either.

Justin

@Target what classified as large? I thought the maximum was $6k. But then I hear Some people saying they are receiving $10k back. Sounds like a lie though

Jeremy

Mine says
                    STILL being processed tt152
                    I have the same everything so a I’d verify wouldn’t make sense.ive seen alot of ppl who were randomly picked for reviews and verify who have this message. Who knows

Target

@Justin larger refunds take longer to process: Per The IRS.

Stace
                        @stace87

No update for me either. Transcript say N/A accepted 1/31 where my refund says STILL processing. I updated last year on saturday with everyone.

OhioMom2020

@ Jeremy
                          Yes, I’ve had the, your return is being processed, for some time now. “Still processing “ means they have actually looked at yours once or twice already, and you’ve either been resequenced or they need to fix a couple things before they issue the refund. Like verifying wages with Social Security, which they can do themselves without you doing anything.

Jeremy

@ohiomom2020
                            Does your wmr say still being processed?

OhioMom2020

So… I don’t know if you guys used this forum in previous years, but I checked my posts from last year, and my update day is always on Wednesday. So no wonder I did not get an update yesterday, which by the way was the first major update for people with credits. I will get updated on Wednesday, along with a bunch of other people that did not update Saturday. Lets all not assume that something is wrong.
                              Filed and accepted 1/28
                              Stuck on processing

justin

Well, no update this morning again.

Still the same, “we have received your return is it being processed”

Should I start to worry ?

Justin

Still no update this morning, just the same “we have received your refund it is being processed”

Starting to get worried
                                  No TT codes or anything just blank page with that stupid message

Chastity
                                    @chass

Hey, same issues. Filed 2/5 accepted same day. Had 1 bar up til the 15th then said I was entering wrong information then says no information with tax topic 152. I filed with both claims as well. No change today. My brother checked his today and it changed to dd of 3/2. He only has 1 of the credits. Very very frustrating. Kinda freaking out here!

Lovebunny

Pather
                                      Both credits
                                      Filed 1/15 accepted 1/15
                                      Offset for husband’s child support arrears
                                      Did NOT file for injured spouse
                                      Transcript as of date was 2/24 and now 3/9
                                      Process date per transcript 2/24
                                      Tc 507 With date 2/24

No update only change was on my transcript and it was the “as of” date.

annoyed

@Justin , on my transcripts. It initially had the as of 2/17 then it changed to 3/9 when everyone else got DDD.

Mark

Both credits.
                                          Filed with TT (same as last 5 years).
                                          First time I filed in January (usually did mid February and received refund by end of Feb.)
                                          Jobs did change.
                                          N/A on return transcript
                                          No codes – just says no return

I called Friday. Lady said she saw my return and said just to wait til first week in March and if nothing, call back.

Bars disappeared several weeks ago (this always happens to me).

JazzThee

TT 151 means your return is under review, your probably on the way to being approved.

Christine
                                              @christinecogi

(I meant to add because of PATH it wasn’t even LOOKED at ’till 2/15, she said.)

Christine
                                                @christinecogi

Yeah, I called yesterday and spoke to a nice lady who said there would be an update on 2/22 (but I didn’t get one), and although I filed & received on 1/27, my “21 days” didn’t start till 2/15, when they actually began processing it, so she said if I don’t get it at the beginning of March, to call back. She said the first week in March, and I have 3/2 as a date, plus the 3/9 on the top.

Justin

“@annoyed My date was 02/17 and they pushed it to 3/9 with no notification“

How did you find that out?

Casandria
                                                    @nanamom47

I’ve never trust the WMR, but what’s really weird is having blank transcripts this late in the game and the WMR going from one bar to no bars. That is all new for me this year and quite disconcerting.

Filed/accepted 2/1 via TT
                                                    WMR went to still being processed with no bars 2/21
                                                    Transcripts are still blank and Account Transcript as an As of date of 3/2

Rose

@DeeDee I had an issue like this last year. My refund was held due to W2 not being verified by employer. I asked & they had no clue. I faxed a form for assistance, rcvd refund within days. I bet this is the same issue. Im going to fax in another form & see what happens.

Patiently going crazy

Filed 1/21 accepted the same day. Filed my 3 kids as I’ve been doing every year. Amount was almost the same as last year. I did nothing different, except use HR Block instead of Turbo Tax. Last year I updated with everyone else.. this year I’m still sitting at “we’ve received your refund and it is being processed” no update last night like most people on here. Frustrated!

Dsca
                                                          @dsca

Filed 2/4 accepted same day
                                                          Lost bar 2/15 went to PATH
                                                          Changed to we have received and being processed since 2/16

My sister filed 1/28 accepted 1/28
                                                          She lost her bars and went to still being processed . Will provide refund date when available on 2/16 with TT 151.

No DDD and can’t access transcripts 😒

annoyed

@justin, i would think they would have to notify us but aren’t they already late? My date was 02/17 and they pushed it to 3/9 with no notification. Idk what the deal it.

Chris B
                                                              @chrisb

The last 2 years I got my deposit before WMR updated, can any of you check your transcripts for codes? If so post them up and folks can help you understand what they mean.

This year I updated, for the first time before my deposit hit.

Trina
                                                                @tbaby

Same here. This is the first year I didn’t update with my co-workers and relatives. worried

OhioMom2020

No update for me today. Says processing, filed and accepted 1/28. Both credits.

Netherdragon
                                                                    @netherdragon

E-filed 1/28/20, claimed EITC and accepted 2 hours later
                                                                    Processing til around the 15th, bars disappeared. Since the 15th it says “Still Processing”
                                                                    No letters, no codes, NOTHING
                                                                    Realistically I should of had a DDD by now, it’s either they are really fucking slow this year or WMR is utter crap and doesn’t reflect the true status of most people’s refunds. Never had such a terrible year doing my taxes!

Sumrae
                                                                      @sumrae

I did not update, filed both credits on 1/24 Accepted on 1/27…updated to Path for 1 day on the 15th then switched to “still processing” on the 16th early in the morning 4amish. So Another update is possible. I have had a deposit before they’ve updated before, and my state was deposited in my account before that updated on the 12th. I’m gonna call too if there isn’t an update by Monday though just in case.

Stace
                                                                        @stace87

No update. Saying still being processed. Accepted 1/31 used turbo tax.

• #4368160
                                                                        Jeremy

There is more then 3 who didnt update. Lots of ppl

• #4368152
                                                                          Justin

@annoyed same here. Checked the mail today no letter. They do have to notify you if they aren’t releasing it on time right?

• #4368148
                                                                            Justin

@DeeDee I didn’t know your employer can request an extension to submit the w2s that’s ridiculous.

So basically me and 3 other people didn’t update. That doesn’t look good

• #4368042
                                                                              DeeDee

I didn’t receive an update. I found out that it was because my most recent employer requested an extension on sending in W2’s, and they just aren’t there for them to verify. The employer first said they did, then said they didn’t and requested an extension, and then said they actually did send it back in Jan.. I am inclined to believe that they actually didn’t, because if they had, it would have likely already been there. Now I pray.

I hope you all get good updates soon.

• #4368039
                                                                                annoyed

I’m going to call Monday as well. I have no problem waiting through the process, I would just love to know exactly what that process it, and when its expected to end.

• #4368027
                                                                                  Jeremy

Lots of ppl still didnt get a update though. Maybe we will be in the next update unless this week brings a letter. I probally will call monday myself to check on it

• #4367972
                                                                                    Bdawg

Justin last year wmr didn’t change until after dd hit. Wmr is way behind often or doesn’t reflect correctly. What u have has always meant that everything is fine and you just have to assume it’s ok . I think u have a ddd and it isn’t showing

• #4367952
                                                                                      Bdawg

I got my ddd 2/26 hope that helps

• #4367950
                                                                                        Jeremy

Maybe we are in the next update.

• #4367948
                                                                                          annoyed

@fart party, what does that mean (manually reviewed)? I’m in the exact same boat except filed and accepted 1/28. Will they just continue to “re-sequence” once the date arrives?

• #4367941
                                                                                            Jeremy

@justin
                                                                                              Yeah me too.if it was a review I would think we should have got updated to tt151 or take action. Some did get that. Maybe I’d verify but you would think we would have got a letter by now. I dont know

• #4367935
                                                                                              Fart Party

My transcripts have another date change to March 09. That’s it. no amount or cycle, just blank. I am “still” being processed on WMR

filed 1/31 TT
                                                                                                topic 152

Pretty sure I was manually reviewed and resequenced.

• #4367923
                                                                                                annoyed

I have the same thing as @Justin :(

• #4367915
                                                                                                  Justin

All my WMR says is “We have received your tax return and it is being processed.”

No tax topic or anything else

I remember it did this last year but I updated when everyone else did

• #4367906
                                                                                                    Justin

*review

• #4367903
                                                                                                      Justin

@Jeremy I’d rather get a letter saying I’m under than to not have any info at all. Ridiculous

• #4367902
                                                                                                        Ev

I hope it will update again today my refund is larger and I have another dependent but no letter and I have an IP pin so idk if that’s reason but I want my money lol

• #4367899
                                                                                                          Johnny D

Me too. Accepted on 2/5 and never had the path. I have the EIC credit and wmr says still being processed with tax topic.

• #4367898
                                                                                                            Jeremy

I’m not sure if it updates again till next weekend. Some said tonight but I cant find no real info on that

• #4367897
                                                                                                              Jeremy

Filed1/30 still being processed tt152
                                                                                                                No update. No letter or nothing

Viewing 51 reply threads
                                                                                                            • The forum ‘2020 Tax Season’ is closed to new topics and replies.