Any other early filers still have "N/A" for 2017 transcripts?

Home Forums General Discussion 2018 Tax Season Any other early filers still have "N/A" for 2017 transcripts?

• This topic has 11 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 6 years ago by CD123.
  • Topic Starter
    b_nacworth

Accepted on 1/25 through HRB. Filing date on HRB updated to 2/19/2018, however, my transcripts are still not even showing for 2017. Says N/A.

I was told by the IRS about a week ago that they hadn’t even started to process my return.

Are there any other early filers who still don’t have transcripts listed for 2017?

Viewing 10 reply threads
    • Author
      Replies
        CD123

Filed and accepted 2/14
          WMR had being processed
          3/5 WMR updated to “still processing” with 152 and no bars.
          2017 appears for Return Transcript but said “No Tax Return Filed”
          3/9-all transcripts available with DDD 3/14. WMR continues to reflect “still processing.”

steph
            @steph

I was accepted 1/28, still no word.

B_nacworth

Still no letters and no transcripts. I guess that’s promising then.

Steph

@steph when did you file?

Steph

I actually received my verification letter late yesterday afternoon and I verified today and they told me that I should either see a refund Within 9 weeks or get another letter to call them back yay

Rachel

Is there anyone who got their DDD and have not been able to order a transcript?

B_NAcworth
                      @b_nacworth

@Steph I think they’re lying to ppl. I was told when I called a week ago that they hadn’t even began to process my return yet. So that’s why my transcripts are N/A, so how would they know you need to verify if they haven’t started processing it yet? I also confirmed that information on their page. No transcript, you haven’t been processed yet.

Steph

I filed 1/29. My transcripts are N/A. I called was told my return is on hold because I need to verify myself. I still have not gotten my letter and it’s been mailed twice. Last I called was 2/27. I feel like I’m being played.

B_NAcworth

@Dee they do update daily

Dee

I filed and accepted 2/4. No bars since 2/17. Your return is still processing since then. No letters received. Transcripts also N/A, no return filed. Do they update daily?

moni

hi I filed on 2/15 accepted 2/15 and my transcripts were just updated on 3/2.

Viewing 10 reply threads
                          • The forum ‘2018 Tax Season’ is closed to new topics and replies.