Any 3/29/17 filers

Home Forums General Discussion 2017 Tax Season Any 3/29/17 filers

• This topic has 29 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 6 years ago by Kim.
  • Topic Starter
    Kim

I filed on 3/29 and accepted same day. WMR says received, in process, with link to standard refund timing. No weird deductions or anything. I’m hoping for an approved and DD date soon.

Any one else file on 3/29? Any updates?

Viewing 28 reply threads
    • Author
      Replies
        Kim

@Laurie as far as I know that is the only tool available.

@Marco I haven’t received a letter indicating that I need to ID verify. How long after you filed and were accepted did you receive the letter to verify?

Laurie

My return was accepted 3-29 still no update from WMR yet is there any other way to check on it other than that tool? I e-filed.

Laurie

My return was accepted 3-29 still no update from WMR yet is there any other way to check on it other than that tool? I e-filed.

Laurie

My return was accepted 3-29 stull no WMR is there any other way ti check on it other than that tool? I e-filed.

Marco

Just FYI. I ID verifiied on 3/29. Called later to check and found checks were mailed on the 13th and 14th. (For 2014, 2015). They only mail previous years (no DD). I received the checks 4/18. A long process for sure but you guys will see it.

Kim

Awesome @dt!
                    Hoping mine updates tomorrow. :)

DT

Hopefully u will see yours soon Kim. Wmr did not update but deposit is in the bank !
                      Return accepted 3/24
                      Return approved 4/8
                      Money in the bank 4/12

Kim

Still waiting …

Callie

Wmr is updating now. Fingers crossed

Callie

Same here Kim. Hopefully soon

Kim

Nothing yet for me.

Callie

Should be a big update tomorrow.

Kim

Wmr now has no bars and says tax return is still being processed. Hope to hear good news soon.

DT

Finally I have bars saying refund accepted has a date of April 12th for refund to be sent. Hopefully others have good news.

DT

San I’m not logged in anymore but it was the transcript 2017 top right. Yesterday the bottom two were only available today the top two options showed up.

Sam

@dt did you order account or refund transcripts? I was able to finally do account today but not return. What does WMR say?

DT

So no update that I noticed on app but I was able to look at my transcript finally. Not too familiar with them.

Tax return filed. Cycle-date 20171405 date right next to it says 4-24-2017.

W-2 4-15-2017
                                          Credit to your account 4-15-2017
                                          Refund issues 4-12-2017

Can someone tell me diff between tax return filed amount vs refund issued amount

Hope this helps I know someone else had the same day as me.

Callie

No had that was wrong I filed on 3-29. I k ow the info I out in on wmr is right.

Callie

I filed on 2/29 wmr tells me to check my information. Hopefully it will update soon

Sam

@Kb any update?

DT

Same as before unfortunately

Kim

Awesome @greenchile!

Mine still says “is being processed.” Fingers crossed that it updates this week.

Any updated @dt, @lenny?

greenchile

I logged into WMR and see that I have a DDD of tomorrow – 4/5! Yay!

Sam

@greenchile did you get an update?

greenchile

I filed electronically on 3/20. Was accepted the same day. Yesterday I received the tax code 152 line in WMR.

I ordered my tax transcripts via mail for 2016 and it went through today. It did not yesterday. Hoping to get DDD info tomorrow after the update.

Married filing jointly
                                                          One of us is W-2 employed, one is self-employed
                                                          Itemized deductions
                                                          no EIC, one extra deduction for 20 year old child in college

Lenny

Efile on 3/23/17. 2bars I should get refund no later than 4/8/17.

Kb

Same here dt!! Happy to hear someone has the same accepted day of 03/24. I expect for the wmf to update overnight and I’ll know the ddd . Hopefully, like many charts say, it’ll b 04/05. That’ll b an awesome bday present!!

Kim

Here’s hoping we’re in the big update tonight. :)

DT

Filed 3/23, turbo tax sent email around 3am that IRS accepted 3/24. No updates yet still processing 🙁

Viewing 28 reply threads
                                                              • The forum ‘2017 Tax Season’ is closed to new topics and replies.