Any 3/13 (or the week of) Filers?

Home Forums General Discussion 2023 Tax Season Any 3/13 (or the week of) Filers?

• This topic has 13 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 11 months ago by KSouth.
  • Topic Starter
    KSouth

So far a lot of posters have gotten their refund around 3/15 or are either waiting on a 3/22 DDD..

So here’s to us that are still playing the waiting game!!
      I filed 3/13 & was accepted a few hours later
      Transcripts still say N/A, except for the bottom left “Account” transcript it’s completely blank which is a first for me.
      They spoiled me last year, I received my DDD in exactly 7 days, I checked WMR & it was approved I nearly freaked out lol Was hoping for the same this year
      So far, WMR at 1 bar, w/ TT 152, “is being processed”
      State Taxes came on the 17th with no issues.

Viewing 12 reply threads
    • Author
      Replies
        KSouth

@Nikki0484 I’ve been checking to see if sbtpg has been funded, it’s looking like they’re definitely waiting til the exact day!

Nikki0484
            @nikki0484

I usually file in January. This year I filed 3/14, accepted 3/15. Transcripts updated 3/24 with 846 and ddd of 3/29. I’m having fees taken out. I got here to if I can expect ddd before on or after 3/29?

Nikki0484
              @nikki0484

Yes

articturtle

@KSOUTH I just double checked my transcripts and deposits last year, if your refund is going through SBTG due to fees being taken out of refund, your DD is received on the DD day. If you paid up front, probably would receive today or Monday. Hope that helps. Unless something has changed.😊

KSouth

@solostar Congrats to you as well 🎉🥂

ShottyB

Yeah they were getting them out in 7-10 days in bank accounts (my 3 college adult kids all got within 5 work days! Mine got hung up as I filed on 01-25 and accepted immediately. .. we are seeing no transcript updates until last weekend and another delay which was a credit added by them! Imagine that …they delayed to give me more $! Must be a democrat in there handing out $ ha hA

Solostar
                      @solostar

Congrats @ksouth 🎉🎉

My WMR updated with DDD 4/1

KSouth

🥂🥳🎉🥂 Transcripts are all there!!
                        Code 846
                        💌 Received a DDD of 3-29-23
                        WMR should Update tomorrow
                        Hadn’t checked SBTPG as of yet
                        Truist

Wishing everyone else a Happy 2023 Tax Season!!!

KSouth

@travisshon I hope they saved some extra $$ for me! Lol
                          I spoke with my sister today, she said she filed the middle of Feb & received hers in exactly 10 days. I really hope I see some movement by Saturday.

Travis
                            @travisshon

Yeah they were getting them out in 7-10 days in bank accounts (my 3 college adult kids all got within 5 work days! Mine got hung up as I filed on 01-25 and accepted immediately. .. we are seeing no transcript updates until last weekend and another delay which was a credit added by them! Imagine that …they delayed to give me more $! Must be a democrat in there handing out $ ha hA

KSouth

@Solostar Thanks for the info, mines didn’t update today so I’ll keep my fingers 🤞🏽 crossed for 3/25!!
                              I’m so glad you responded, I guess there was a lot of early Filers bc this website seems dry this year lol

Solostar
                                @solostar

Per the Refund update and dd chart

Filed and accepted dates 3/12-3/18 Daily accounts WMR should update sometime today 3/22 with a DDD of 3/24

Filed and accepted dates 3/12-3/18 Weekly accounts WMR should update on 3/25 with DDD of 3/29

I assume I am weekly bc my WMR didn’t update today maybe it will later.

Solostar
                                  @solostar

@KSouth
                                  Thanks for the post
                                  Filed 3/12 accepted the same day
                                  Haven’t checked my transcripts yet
                                  I was definitely spoiled last year as well same exact scenario. My path message currently says the same as yours.

Viewing 12 reply threads
                              • The forum ‘2023 Tax Season’ is closed to new topics and replies.