Any 2/24 filers see any updates ???

Home Forums General Discussion 2021 Tax Season Any 2/24 filers see any updates ???

• This topic has 8 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 2 years ago by Momof4.
  • Topic Starter
    Yayah94

Filed and accepted feb. 24.
      No update on wmr no tax topic or bars
      Reached my 10 week mark yesterday may 5
      Called irs today and was told I have no errors???
      I’m just over it !!!!

Viewing 7 reply threads
    • Author
      Replies
        Momof4

I filed 2/20 and lost bars somewhere in march.
          I’ve been stuck on “still being processed” for weeks.
          Just updated to my DDD of May 12.

I called Thursday and was told my refund was in the IVO department and it would take 45 days from May 17th to get a DDD.

That was a lie! I have updated with a DDD and my refund is more than I was expecting because of my new baby. My GMP updated before my WMR with a date of check being mailed May 14th.

Hope this helps! See u all next year!

Amber

Mine finally shows a deposit date for the 12th so everyone on this thread go check, if yours hasn’t updated yet it should soon!!

Peaches 7713

Filed and accepted 2/24
              Still processing
              N/A transcripts
              As of date May 10th

Called a number I found on here got thru in 15 min. Lady was real nice and looked it over no errors just severely delayed. She apologized and everything. I was overly friendly because I know they are overwhelmed. I don’t mind the wait I’m just glad nothing is wrong on my end. Hoping for movement soon. It’s been a long year for us all.

Amber

Yeah even without errors they still had a bunch of people in the errors department. I’m assuming yours is probably just starting to get processed like mine and will probably be before the 21 day mark.

Yayah94

When I called today they lady told me I had no errors but I don’t have date yet and that I should get my refund by the end of the month. At this point I’m over it lol

Amber

Okay so I spoke to another rep and she told me my return was just officially moved out of the holding error department yesterday & she is required to tell me another 8 weeks BUT it should be much much sooner than that. So thats where im at now.

Frustratedmom

I’m a 23rd Filer call on May 4th 10 weeks said nothing wrong just still processing and it’s at the end… today my as of date changed to May 24th don’t know if that really means anything

Amber

I was accepted on 2/24 im in the same place as you, im about to call IRS again. I did see someone else on here that was accepted on the 23rd call and have a deposit day of the 10th even though it still says still processing. Im hoping we will all get a deposit soon.

Viewing 7 reply threads
                    • The forum ‘2021 Tax Season’ is closed to new topics and replies.