Am I the only PATHER left who hasn’t gotten DD?

Home Forums General Discussion 2021 Tax Season Am I the only PATHER left who hasn’t gotten DD?

• This topic has 153 replies, 30 voices, and was last updated 3 years ago by Kelly.
  • Topic Starter
    Chas H

Filed with HRB 2/9
      Accepted 2/13

Claimed EITC AITC, 1 bar on WMR with tax topic 152
      From what I’m reading here in the forums it seems nearly everyone has gotten their money already or a DD for 2/23-2/24.

Anyone else same as me?

Viewing 152 reply threads
    • Author
      Replies
        Kelly
          @kello

Still on one bar- never got a DDD, but my DD was in my bank account 2/24/21.

thicks
            @thicks

[quote quote=4461652]Okay I read online through this forum back in 2019 where someone said they update tonight also. Can someone tell me whether or not it’s true?[/quote]

I suspect it’s true. While Thursday (05) is the mass update day (for the master file), there’s still 01 (Friday). For that processing day, the transcripts would update on Saturday, and WMR (if it works) would update on Sunday.

Ealypearce

Accepted 2/10
              Pather eic and recovery rebate
              Never could look at transcripts online
              Deposit hit Friday 2/26 with no update on wmr
              This morning wmr updated saying DDD Of 3/3
              I believe most will get refunds starting first week of March

Maevesmom

We filed Turnotax 2/11 with fees in refund, accepted 2-/13. No movement anywhere at all. No EIC, but did have CTC

NoLoveLost

Okay I read online through this forum back in 2019 where someone said they update tonight also. Can someone tell me whether or not it’s true?

proudma30

I was accepted 2/15 and still no update

Lisa Jo
                      @lisajo

Accepted 2/11
                      Still N/A on transcripts and 1 bar WMR
                      🙄

NoLoveLost

I filed 2/8 was accepted 2/12 with eitc, recovery rebate , self employment and unemployment along with 7 w2s. Still no movement, like seriously what’s going on. Is there another update tonight or will I have to wait another week? My 21 days are almost up.

Kim

WMR finally updated for me ( weekly here ) dd 03/03 PayPal

Ms. Lisa

Wmr finally updated overnigt last night. Giving me 2 bars and a ddd of 3/3 well about damn time. I never waited this long for my taxes. Been waiting since 2/13 but im grateful. GL to all. Oh and yes im a Pather.

Jessica

I filed on Feb 11 accepted on the 13th nothing has updated as of yet.. Both of my sons filed and accepted at the same time and got a ddd of 3/1/21 .. Still waiting plus I filed both credits idk when I will get a ddd…

Christin

I haven’t either, accepted 2/12

Hrblocksucks

Same here I filed 1/17 and accepted 2/13

CAT

@ Jackie Rose I checked yesterday around 2 pm ET and it had nothing

Jackie Rose

@cat when was the last time you checked before your update

CAT

I am a PATHER and I filed 2/22 at 8:30 pm was accepted 30 mins later. I just checked my transcripts and have an 846 Refund issued dated 3/3!

proudma30

Accepted 2/13 …pather…still stuck on 1 bar as well

rip kobe
                                            @ripkobe

@ada

A pather is anybody who got the EITC or CTC

Ada
                                              @getthatmoney

I know this is totally off topic but what is a Pather??

Jleann

Nope, I havent either

Bee

Accepted 2/9
                                                  1bar wmr
                                                  Topic 152
                                                  Transcript says n/a
                                                  Has anyone gotten there refund with acceptance of 2/9? I’m patiently waiting I really need this money soon thought I would have gotten it soon but nothing yet

Iwantmymoneynow

Accepted 2/19 no word on anything yet 😭

Charm
                                                      @charm

Still no update filed 1/25 accepted 2/11 wmr still shows one bar. And I can’t see my transcript

Amanda

TaxAct
                                                        Filed and accepted 2/14
                                                        WMR still at 1 bar
                                                        Fees takin out
                                                        Cant check transcripts so I’m n the dark

Maysgirl
                                                          @maysgirl

Me.. accept 2/13.. 1 bar no update on anything

MomOfThree

@Tina

Are you around here somewhere? Any update yet?

ME

Filed 2/1 accepted 2/13, one bar until last night, now two bars with a DDD of 3/1. You will probably get it on 3/1

Sophia

WMR updated 6am est
                                                                Says approved for 3/1 DD
                                                                Accepted 2/11, had 1 bar until today
                                                                Already got my state dd
                                                                Used TT, have TT card too
                                                                Never accessed transcript

Joy

Filed 2/12
                                                                  Accepted 2/13
                                                                  WMR still stuck at one bar

Decided to check my transcripts again after seeing multiple people who were accepted on the 13th update

Transcripts updated this morning with a DDD 3/2

TaxActFree1040

2021:

Jan 17 filed
                                                                    Feb 10 accepted
                                                                    Feb 25 in bank — Chase

EIC/ACTC

WMR stuck in Return Received, no access to transcript so in dark whole time.

Hope this helps!

Ejmom

My friend actually got her refund on Monday 2/22/21, she has the chime card and filed eic and ctc, she was not able to check transcripts but her WMR still has not updated. It still shows received and on 1st bar even as of today. She filed 2/7/21 and accepted on 2/12/21
                                                                      I filed the same time and accepted same day as her and have the same credits, I am able to check my transcripts and still have N/A and shows no update on WMR and still no refund. Hoping for update Friday or Saturday.

Melisssa
                                                                        @melisssa

[quote quote=4459836]I’m not able to obtain transcripts online so I’m in the dark on that. I saw a ton of people with my same situation getting DDD for 2/24 so I was hoping to get a surprise deposit today, but still nothing.[/quote]

Same. I’m blindly waiting and hoping we’re all next

• #4459863
                                                                        Bodagirl

Filed 1/27
                                                                          Accepted 2/11
                                                                          Claimed EITC AITC, 1 bar on WMR with tax topic 152. no DDD or have my transcripts updated yet.
                                                                          😥

• #4459854
                                                                          PLAINJNE

Nope…

• #4459836
                                                                            Chas H

I’m not able to obtain transcripts online so I’m in the dark on that. I saw a ton of people with my same situation getting DDD for 2/24 so I was hoping to get a surprise deposit today, but still nothing.

• #4459834
                                                                              Angie

Filed 2/12
                                                                                Accepted 2/12
                                                                                Claimed EITC AITC, 1 bar on WMR with tax topic 152. Same boat as you, no DDD or have my transcripts updated yet.

• #4459813
                                                                                Kelly
                                                                                  @kello

I am still at one bar on WMR, never got a DD. It was sitting in my account this morning.

Good Luck everyone !

• #4459808
                                                                                  Rockie
                                                                                    @rockstar0905

[quote quote=4458879]Jenn[/quote]

Same here, I have always gotten mine today but still nothing for me

• #4459737
                                                                                    Cajunkid228

Filed 2/1accepted 2/12 cant review transcripts flying blind here claimed both credits eic actc and still nothing

• #4459623
                                                                                      MayGen
                                                                                        @mlcole

I haven’t gotten mine yet either. I got the stimulus check when they were issued so didn’t have to claim that. But did claim the EITC and ACTC. Never got the PATH message. Tax topic 152. Accepted 2/12 Filed 1/28. No update on WMR and can’t access transcripts. Depositing into my Chime account because HRBlock wouldn’t let me use my emerald card for whatever reason. The waiting game is literally the worst part.

• #4459617
                                                                                        Kim

Filed 02/02/2021
                                                                                          Transmitted 2/12/2021
                                                                                          Accepted late in the evening of 2/12 1 bar on WMR
                                                                                          Filed with TT paid fee’s upfront EIC ( For $47 ughh ) but I did file for the rebate for EIP2

• #4459616
                                                                                          Alli
                                                                                            @allibee

Filed TT 1/26
                                                                                            Rejected & Refiled 2/11
                                                                                            Accepted 2/12
                                                                                            EITC ACTC recovery rebate

One bar and no updates on transcript

• #4459610
                                                                                            DeLectable2U
                                                                                              @delectable2u

I’m experiencing the EXACT same thing. Same question! I’m still waiting for some type of movement.

• #4459601
                                                                                              Charm
                                                                                                @charm

Still waiting no update filed 1/25 accepted 2/11 just one bar on wmr filed thru TT..Congratulations to everyone who has gotten an update or their funds

• #4459589
                                                                                                Rick

What’s the difference between weekly and panther?

• #4459577
                                                                                                  1pink1blue

Mine updated overnight. DDD of 3/1. It isn’t pending, yet in my credit union and probably won’t credit until 3/1.

• #4459502
                                                                                                    FLGirl

Received mine this am, just like my transcript showed.
                                                                                                      Filed 2/16 accepted 2/16 transcripts updated this past Saturday

• #4459492
                                                                                                      Gracie

Got my refund this morning. Traditional bank. Was an agonizing wait since bills are backed up and my lovely apt complex charges $200 late fees per month. So that shit adds up. Finally was able to pay all of it off before it accrued more late fees. smh.

My wmr bar is still at one bar this morning ..PROCESSING… smh.

Thank you all that have exchange encouraging comments with me. You will get your refund soon and hopefully, more stimulus funds after that.

:)

• #4459456
                                                                                                        Shonuff
                                                                                                          @nova1

Damn Paper Checks will be here before us 2/11 accepted get our money

• #4459429
                                                                                                          StimulateMeinAZ

Still nothing here… accepted 2/12 H&R with fees taken out and refund advance loan we bank Wells Fargo we got our state return Mon but it went to pay fees, I thought fireside something would happen for us today :(

• #4459378
                                                                                                            Turbo tax user

Does anyone know the number to call to get a hold of someone

• #4459275
                                                                                                              rip kobe
                                                                                                                @ripkobe

@Bnlav

How long do u think I’ll have to wait? I got accepted on 2/20

• #4459274
                                                                                                                Bnlav
                                                                                                                  @bnlav

@Jaina they said there was a math error on my EIC and my return was being reviewed

• #4459272
                                                                                                                  Bnlav
                                                                                                                    @bnlav

@ripkobe filed 1/30 accepted 2/11 with turbo tax

• #4459269
                                                                                                                    Jaina

@bnlav

What, 3/8? Damn. Not for any particular reason?

• #4459261
                                                                                                                      rip kobe
                                                                                                                        @ripkobe

@Bnlav

When did u file and get accepted?

• #4459257
                                                                                                                        Bnlav
                                                                                                                          @bnlav

Stop being able to track my refund so I called to check my status. Got a DDD of 3/8 from the rep that reviewed my return.

• #4459237
                                                                                                                          Nathan
                                                                                                                            @thesensibleguy

WMR sucks every year people. For those of us on the PATH Act, you will most likely get your refund before WMR even updates. It’s like that every year for me. If you can, get transcripts online. Ordering them via mail is crappy because they will take a week to get to you anyway and most likely be behind on the actual processing of your refund. Good luck to all!

• #4459231
                                                                                                                            Troy
                                                                                                                              @dirtydish

Transcripts are the best way but can only have them mailed. Still 1 bar with EITC and ACTC. Filed 6th and accepted the 12th. No idea what is happening unfortunately. Always nerve racking.

• #4459135
                                                                                                                              Elle

Yes me too
                                                                                                                                Accepted Feb 12

• #4458879
                                                                                                                                Jenn

Hey Chas!

I have been a pather since that law took effect. I filed 2/9 accepted 2/13. I always got my refund on the last wednesday of the month. I still have one bar and was surprised to see I got the deposit today! Don’t worry, I read from the IRS website that WMR has not updated at all for anyone.
                                                                                                                                  Just keep checking! You’ll get it! :)
                                                                                                                                  By the way nobody who is a pather is going to have a delay, since path lifts automatically on Feb 15 every year.

• #4458817
                                                                                                                                  Nurseynursenurse444

I agree WMR sucks this year lol didn’t have this issue previous years….I want to check transcripts but I don’t know nervous of what I may or may not see lol

• #4458808
                                                                                                                                    WillBeas
                                                                                                                                      @willbeas

Everyone keeps saying that. This year is the only year I’ve experienced any errors with wmr.

• #4458807
                                                                                                                                      TaxMan

WMR is notoriously incorrect. Constantly. Your best bet is to check your transcripts for the 846 Code.

• #4458806
                                                                                                                                        leeroy

cant understand why anyone is freaking out. its barely the 24th. i was accepted on the 10th and i show my deposit is sent by sbtpg. its coming and will get here when it gets here. its highly unlikely you wont get it if you provided all the right info

• #4458800
                                                                                                                                          leeroy

why does anyone even rely on WMR. i stopped using it completely. it doesnt provide any relevant info . last year it never even updated after i got the deposit. wmr is trash . just check sbtpg if you can or wait it out or check your tscripts

• #4458604
                                                                                                                                            Gracie

This is what is on irs.gov right now

Updates to Where’s My Refund Status Delayed for Some
                                                                                                                                              The Where’s My Refund app may show “Return Received,” even if we’ve already issued your refund. Your refund will not be delayed. There’s no need to call the IRS.

So, your refund may be coming regardless of what wmr says.

• #4458597
                                                                                                                                              Brett
                                                                                                                                                @ultraclutch9

Called my card has a deposit for 2/24 scheduled wmr doesnt show anything and can’t access transcripts

• #4458586
                                                                                                                                                Jessica

Not me! I am still in 1 bar!

• #4458572
                                                                                                                                                  Steve

How did you check your DDD?

• #4458568
                                                                                                                                                    Brett
                                                                                                                                                      @ultraclutch9

Accepted 2/10 FINALLY GOT A DDD of 2/24 thank god

• #4458561
                                                                                                                                                      bowli

Anyone have any new updates as of 11:57 est?

• #4458550
                                                                                                                                                        Gracie

@Brittany…whew. thank you. I was starting to worry…

• #4458547
                                                                                                                                                          Brittany
                                                                                                                                                            @brittlane08

my fiancee used hrb free file and he recieved his this froxay that just passed both eic and actc 1 dependent.

• #4458545
                                                                                                                                                            Plain Jane
                                                                                                                                                              @beamanj33

I was hoping for a better year this year, last year I received my refund April 7th….

• #4458542
                                                                                                                                                              Noelle

1pink1blue….right!!! I filed way back on 01/15 accepted on 02/11 and nothing, I also have several friends that used hrb accepted the 11th and nothing for them either, something about that date…when I call hrb they say due to high call volume they are unable to answer making me nervous

• #4458535
                                                                                                                                                                Gracie

@1pink1blue- I hope not. I used HRB online free and no movement but I hope there’s nothing wrong.

• #4458530
                                                                                                                                                                  CocoButter

Filed 2/12 Accepted 2/13
                                                                                                                                                                    Both credits (CTC and EITC)
                                                                                                                                                                    Paid up front
                                                                                                                                                                    WMR one bar TT 152
                                                                                                                                                                    Transcript shows return info but no DDD

• #4458529
                                                                                                                                                                    1pink1blue

Seems like a lot of us with no info on transcripts used HRB

• #4458520
                                                                                                                                                                      StimulateMeinAZ

Still nothing here guys …accepted 2/12 H&R Block fees taken out Wells Fargo.

• #4458464
                                                                                                                                                                        Stephanie
                                                                                                                                                                          @hiitssteph

Accepted 2/11
                                                                                                                                                                          TurboTax
                                                                                                                                                                          No fees. No advance.
                                                                                                                                                                          Look back option.
                                                                                                                                                                          All credits.
                                                                                                                                                                          Top two transcripts N/A.

• #4458462
                                                                                                                                                                          1pink1blue

Similar for me- Filed on 1/13 HRB, no fees

Had to resubmit on 2/6 to add in 2nd stimulus amount

Accepted on 2/12- PATHer with CTC & EITC

N/A on Return Transcript. On account transcript- both stimulus showing. No 846. No DDD

“as of” date 2/22

WMR on 1 bar

No state income tax

• #4458456
                                                                                                                                                                            maranda
                                                                                                                                                                              @maranda

I am in the same spot PATHER filed HRB Accepted 2/15 one bar and hasn’t moved. Called and says being processed

• #4458452
                                                                                                                                                                              Brittany
                                                                                                                                                                                @brittlane08

GUESS WHAT YOU GUYS????

not 💩😖😒

womp womp womp……

• #4458447
                                                                                                                                                                                Brittany
                                                                                                                                                                                  @brittlane08

Same here@monique

• #4458420
                                                                                                                                                                                  BsCK

Filed on turbotax on 1/18
                                                                                                                                                                                    Accepted 2/10
                                                                                                                                                                                    Still saying no tax return received
                                                                                                                                                                                    WMR 1 bar
                                                                                                                                                                                    PATH

• #4458412
                                                                                                                                                                                    MomOfThree

As horrible as this waiting game is… it makes me a little less worried to know there are so many of us with N/A still. 😕

Filed: 2/12
                                                                                                                                                                                      Accepted/ 2/13
                                                                                                                                                                                      WMR: One bar since 2/13
                                                                                                                                                                                      TT/ fees paid up front
                                                                                                                                                                                      Filed 1099-nec w/ CTC
                                                                                                                                                                                      Usual cycle code 05 but last stimulus was 02…?

Hopefully we will all see something very soon. Until then, I’ll keep stalking the IRS website. <they really need to add “just stalking my refund” on the transcript request reason drop down menu> 🙃

• #4458379
                                                                                                                                                                                      Gracie

Still…nothing. Nothing. Ziltch. Regardless of it being “less than 21 days”, it was not our decision to postponed the tax season. Knowing we all need money and how long these Congressman can stall the stimulus, it was the wrong decision to push back the tax season for two whole weeks. IRS suck.

• #4458368
                                                                                                                                                                                        Lauren

Yeah same here. I was accepted 2/11 and still no update or deposit

• #4458362
                                                                                                                                                                                          Avii19

Me

• #4458352
                                                                                                                                                                                            sdelapena

I’m a Pather who was accepted 2/13. No updates on WMR just one bar whole time but today my return was deposited! Good luck! Hope you guys too!

• #4458349
                                                                                                                                                                                              Monique

Hello,

I haven’t got my either 😖 my transcript still with date as of Feb 22. Have on bar on WMR as well…

• #4458341
                                                                                                                                                                                                Tara
                                                                                                                                                                                                  @tara

I was accepted on 2/10 and I still have no movement and no transcript.

• #4458303
                                                                                                                                                                                                  Michelle

I filed 2/8 accepted 2/10. EITC & CTC. No updates at all after acceptance.

• #4458300
                                                                                                                                                                                                    thedivinemizm

Filed 2/13 accepted 2/15 still nothing and I’ve seen others accepted after me get ddd agh

• #4458292
                                                                                                                                                                                                      Shonuff
                                                                                                                                                                                                        @nova1

@Bowl

Shut the phuck up. They can read. 1st week of March is next week dummy. They can ask about their money a few days before. It does say “by” the first week.

• #4458281
                                                                                                                                                                                                        Nuhbraskaman

Hey, “bowl” while you’re over there wishing you were a smart ass I got my refund with dependents an hour ago. Nobody likes a negative Nancy

• #4458211
                                                                                                                                                                                                          TaxCandae

You’re not alone. Accepted the 11th and I’m still waiting for a DDD. No transcripts and 1 bar. IRS put out a statement that they are having trouble updating WMR but it doesn’t explain why no movement on transcripts. I am hoping to have a DD on Thursday as I did last year. I swear someone of cant catch a break for anything. It makes zero sense why every year IRS has issues with their system.

• #4458210
                                                                                                                                                                                                            Sandy
                                                                                                                                                                                                              @sandymama89

I filed 1/24 turbo tax onto turbo card
                                                                                                                                                                                                              Accepted 2/10
                                                                                                                                                                                                              Received my tax advance also 2/10
                                                                                                                                                                                                              One bar no movement
                                                                                                                                                                                                              Filed child tax credit and eic
                                                                                                                                                                                                              Topic 152

• #4458208
                                                                                                                                                                                                              Jaina

Nope, haven’t gotten mine either. Accepted the 12th.

• #4458204
                                                                                                                                                                                                                Aaron B

I’m exactly like you filed it’s HRB accepted on 2/13 and pather.. transcript shows no return on file and stimulus payments only … I’m getting very tense and pissed off.

• #4458201
                                                                                                                                                                                                                  Lunamae

The irs put on their website that the wmr thing is messed up, that its staying stuck on the 1 bar saying recieved, but that doesn’t mean you haven’t gotten a DDD, and it also said it wouldn’t effect you getting your money on said DDD

• #4458200
                                                                                                                                                                                                                    NeedsMyCheck

Nope I haven’t either

• #4458196
                                                                                                                                                                                                                      Alyssa Mai

I will be waiting probably till april sadly

• #4458195
                                                                                                                                                                                                                        Plain Jane
                                                                                                                                                                                                                          @beamanj33

Filed and accepted on 02/13 and still have 1 bar… banking with varo so I’m hoping my dd just magically appear lol

• #4458179
                                                                                                                                                                                                                          Brii
                                                                                                                                                                                                                            @imperfective

Filed 2/9 and accepted 2/11. Still waiting.

• #4458157
                                                                                                                                                                                                                            bowl
                                                                                                                                                                                                                            • #4458156
                                                                                                                                                                                                                              bowl

@Waitingonupdates

It actually states that it will have a dd BY the first week of March.

• #4458146
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                WaitingOnUpdates

It does say if you have the credits though, you’re return will be DD the first week of March

• #4458145
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  kyo
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    @kyo

Accepted 2/11 still waiting on a DDD.

• #4458143
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    WaitingOnUpdates

Nope! Filed on 2/12 and accepted the same
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      Day. No DD as of yet. Hopefully it updates tonight.

• #4458105
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      AVA

I’m right there with you. 😒

• #4458104
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        Velvetzea

Not at all and you’re barely a week out from being accepted.

I file 1/26 TT
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          Accepted 2/11
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          EITC
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          EC
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          CTC

My cycle code is weekly so my deposits generally come the Wednesday after a Friday/Saturday update. Give it a few more days

• #4458099
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          Brooke
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            @catherb

When people refer to “Look Back” is that when you used your 2019 income instead of 2020? I did that but want to make sure I understand what that means.
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            Thanks!

• #4458095
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            Brooke
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              @catherb

Filed 2/3 with Turbo Tax (no fees taken out)
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              Accepted on 2/13
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              Both Credits
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              One Bar on WMR ever since
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              N/A on top two transcripts for 2020
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              Been a weekly (Cycle Code 05) since 2017 so I’m assuming I won’t see a change until Friday or Saturday at this point.

I noticed the cycle code for my stimulus was 01 and 02 though so was hoping for a change in cycle to a daily but I doubt that matters.

• #4458034
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              Avii19

We’re in the same boat. Accepted 23rd. Still N/A in my transcripts. Claimed both credits and rebate for newborn.

• #4458033
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                Jleann

I haven’t received dd either, filed on the 8th with jackson hewett, can’t access transcripts, one bar on wmr. Super frustrated

• #4457948
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  Ann

Accepted 2/12
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    Pather
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    Recovery rebate
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    WMR was at 1 bar TT 152
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    WMR changed to no bars TT 152 STILL processing
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    Transcripts N/A on Top 2

• #4457942
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    Turbo tax user

I’m in the same boat

• #4457939
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      bowl

Actually called the IRS shortly ago and the only thing the agent would say is to allow 3 weeks for an update to keep checking WMR.

Default thing that WMR says about 21 days lol

• #4457937
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        Lisa Jo
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          @lisajo

Same. No updates to transcripts or WMR

• #4457934
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          Gibmemymonies2021

No I haven’t gotten one either. I was accepted on 2/12 and still have one bar.

• #4457931
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            Jackie Rose

Do we know if transcripts will be back up today or not until tomorrow

• #4457929
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              Jon

I haven’t got a DD but honestly most years it seems I get my deposit before WMR ever updates. Sorry if that doesn’t help.

• #4457925
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                @athena

Filed 2/5/21
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  Accepted 2/12/21
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  Filed with TT

Pather
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  Look Back Credit

WMR showed one bar on 2/15
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  No update since
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  Transcripts show N/A for top two

Sister filed exactly as me with the exception of initially filing with TT on 2/1/21. She received her refund in her bank on Saturday morning.

• #4457917
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  FLGirl

Just so everyone is aware – Transcript on the IRS Website is down for system main… It did this same thing on Friday and when I check Sat – my transcripts were available.

• #4457912
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    3lilbirds

@brittney

It is the bank turbo tax routes money through

• #4457910
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      LadyNC
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        @ladync21

Flied 1/26
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        Resubmitted on 2/6

Accepted 2/11
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        Pather
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        Look back credit
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        Recovery Rebate

Wmr showed file 2/12

No transcript update . I normally update Friday/Saturday

• #4457909
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        M. White

I know. I was just telling my husband this. It looks like everyone got their money already. Last year we didn’t get our money until 4 months after we filed it was crazy. I hope that’s not the case this year.

• #4457906
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          Steoheb

Same accepted 2/12 pather, only one bar on wmr nothing on transcripts

• #4457893
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            anthony

None for me either. I’m gonna give up.

• #4457891
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              Rockie
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                @rockstar0905

I haven’t gotten mine either. That being said, after checking previous years since path started I have gotten mine the last Wednesday of Feb. So I am keeping my fingers crossed. My cycle is 05 btw

• #4457874
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                Brittany
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  @brittlane08

sbtpg too

• #4457872
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  Brittany
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    @brittlane08

I’ve saw people mention sbtg what is this?

• #4457871
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    Jackie Rose

Pather filed i think 2/11? Accepted 2/13 na on transcripts. 1 bar WMR

• #4457870
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      Jay
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        @jay818

I filed 02/01
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        Accepted on 02/12
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        TT WMR 152 on 02/17
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        Transcripts 846 for 02/22/21 cycle code 20210705

I have Green Dot, and I still haven’t seen it hit as of 12pm cst

Who knows… Some get it really fast, some it’s slower.

• #4457862
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        Brett
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          @ultraclutch9

File 1/25
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          Accepted 2/10
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          No movement on anything no money sucks people filing a week after I get accepted already have their money SMH

• #4457858
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          JD

I’m a PATHER but I filed on 2/17 and accepted the same day.
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            .
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            I can’t check my transcripts right now because I changed my number right after I filed my taxes like a dummy. Now I have to wait for the verification code to show up in the mail before I can check my transcripts again.

• #4457855
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            needinghelpinAZ

Accepted 2/12 no update, no money, no nothing

• #4457854
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              JC

same here, no transcripts, no wmr movement, no sbtpg money received, was accepted 2/10.
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                Like many say, people who were accepted later have received funds already or at least some type of update.
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                Would like to know the IRS criteria of how they process returns, it feels like dealing with the DMV now.

• #4457841
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                Velvetzea

I’m a PATHer and was accepted in a test batch in 2/11. No movement or transcript updates for me as of yet.

My state shows that my refund has been processed and will be deposited soon.

• #4457836
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  FLGirl

Bowl – sorry to hear that :( I wish the WMR would update like it is supposed to

• #4457835
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    mari

nope, i don’t have a dd. i was accepted early on 2/10 and no updates over here either. my transcript says n/a. so many people who were accepted after me and claimed all the credits as well have already gotten their money 😭

• #4457831
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      Brittany
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        @brittlane08

👋🏻👉🏻🙋🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

• #4457828
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        Jaybird

I haven’t got mine. Checked transcript 2/18 and had a 570 code. I guess I have to wait.

• #4457822
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          Bowl

@FLgirl

Some people, like us, can’t see our transcript online because we don’t have a credit card, loan account or so on.

Literally waiting in the dark.

• #4457814
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            T9090

Filed 1/24

Accepted 2/10

I can’t see my transcripts and I still have no DD I have all the credits and still no update on WMR.

• #4457812
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              Inwi

Filed 2/1
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                Accepted 2/12

TT
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                One bar tax topic152
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                Cant access transcript online

• #4457809
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                Lunamae

We filed 2/2. Was accepted 2/12 with h and r block and still no updates. Its a direct deposit to our bank, nothing different from last year except one less w2, and we haven’t gotten anything

• #4457805
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  FLGirl

A lot of us are waiting, if you have not already, make an account with the irs and check your transcript online. WMR os not updating. My son filed his is still at one bar but he received his at 10am this morning and his 846 code on his Transcripts read 2/23. Mine is 2/24. I filed and was accepted 2/18

• #4457804
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    bowl

And we are PATHers too

• #4457802
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      bowl

We haven’t gotten our DDD yet either.

Filed 1/26
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        Accepted 2/11
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        TT 152 on WMR w/1 bar

We can’t see our transcripts online because we don’t have the information needed to view (credit card and so on)

• #4457797
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        Adam

You clearly made no effort to even read any of these other posts where the vast majority of us have not received our refunds yet, have you?

Viewing 152 reply threads
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      • The forum ‘2021 Tax Season’ is closed to new topics and replies.