Advanced Child Tax Credit Deposit

Home Forums General Discussion 2021 Tax Season Advanced Child Tax Credit Deposit

• This topic has 67 replies, 6 voices, and was last updated 2 years ago by chris.
  • Topic Starter
    chris

I’ve been scouring the net about the child tax credit and found that some people are saying that deposits are going in as soon as today. Please post here when you get deposit so we can keep others in the loop!

Viewing 66 reply threads
    • Author
      Replies
        chris

Please start or see a new topic in the 2022 General Discussion if this remains a problem you are having.

https://igotmyrefund.com/forums/forum/general-discussion/2022-tax-season/

La

Hi I am getting something from processing center po box salt lake city is that the CTC check?

Mark

I got this check from GLM REFUND for $40.16. Anybody know anything about it?

Robot Bob

Did you figure this out? I just got a check today from the same PO Box, addressed to my name…no idea what this is for.

Tee

I also received the same check as @hurry. It looks legit but I have no idea why I received it. There was no letter. I won’t cash it until I know exactly why I got it. The check says Dave.com refund but I’ve never used the Dave app.

GoCowboys

I’m not sure that the IRS knows what calculations to go on, my son is 8 and daughter is 7 so I suppose to get 550 but instead I get 3 and some change LITERALLY change, this been goin on since September, In August I received July with August so that was double pay but every since September my payments been just 3 something,

Maira

Where do you see the amount you’ll be getting

Jcullen1705

Hey all. Just a question I’m hoping someone could help me with.

This is the first month I’m receiving the CTC payment due to an amended return.

Im supposed to be getting including back pay since. On my portal it’s only showing half of what I’m supposed to recieve. On my wife’s it shows the same amount.

Does each spouses acct show half? Or did the IRS screw up again and I have to call.

Jason

Something coming in the mail from processing center in salt lake city and you can see pay to the order of. What is this

Jason Waldrop

Jason Waldrop What is this from processing center in salt lake city Utah?

Inkydott

What was the message I’m getting that today

Reese

Was it a check?

Danny

What was it?

Broadie Ser

I received the proper CTC deposit amount in July which is $550.00. I have a 17 year old and a 1 year old. My August CTC deposit just hit for $250…..? Why? I have no idea why the amount changed.

Shelbyo

@gfoutch89
                                      Yes I have turbo and am having same issue

gfoutch1989

I have turbo tax and i still havent gotten a deposit. I got it on the 14th for July. Anyone else having this issue?

Lynn

I got a deposit this morning for $200. My daughter is 9 so I should have gotten $250 which I received last month. Has anyone else gotten a different amount

Shelbyo

Has anyone received august ctc on turbo card yet? Last month mine came a day early on the 14th, this month I’ve been checking over and over in my turbo account and nothing, my sister has a regular bank account and she got hers this morning

Tyler White

Did you ever find out what it was? I have the exact same thing coming today

Junep

Mine still says that

Angie Rucker
                                                  @momie4355

I also have something from the mail comeing from the same place what is it

JenD

Still waiting on my ctc to come in the mail is anyone else having this issue?

Gen

Did you end up finding out what it was?

Dusti

What did this end up being for you?

WhiteWolf

Filed 2/12. Nothing.
                                                          Owed unemployment refund. Nope.
                                                          ACTC. it’s being held along with taxes.
                                                          I made under $10k last year. My 9yr old could do my taxes, that’s how simple they are.
                                                          Good thing panhandling is legal here. This is beyond my comprehension.

Debra horner

Haven’t got mine yet I got netspwnd anyone know why

Melissa

I checked the portal and it said I had a processed date of July 8, yet no deposit and the last four digits of the account number is actually my routing number so I don’t know what is going on with mine

Melisssa
                                                                @melisssa

I can’t access the portal because my id is lost. I’m waiting patiently for a deposit hopefully tomorrow on my turbo card. Any updates???

MamaBear

I am unable to verify my ID on the portal…what number can I call to fix this…I dont know another way to see my payment info…please help.

moonbeam07

Mine was just deposited – I have Green Dot. I was beginning to think it wouldn’t be deposited til tomorrow (GD usually posts early), but it just posted. Good luck to all who are waiting!

Dsca
                                                                      @dsca

On my turbo card as well! Shows as IRS31- CHILDCTC

Candice

Pending in my account

• #4492305
                                                                        Melisssa
                                                                          @melisssa

I just checked my turbo card and it’s there!

• #4492304
                                                                          Clueless

Received my CTC today but still nothing on my unemployment refund.

• #4492302
                                                                            CAT

Mine is pending for tomorrow in my bank account.

• #4492287
                                                                              Jessnicci

Mine says itnis being sent to my serve card used for taxes. Previously stated it was to be mailed. Updated to a processed date of 7/15. I guess we’ll see over the next few days if Republic Bank is apart of sending out these deposits or it will be another stimulus fiasco :)

• #4492285
                                                                                Candice

Nothing pending in bank account yet though.

• #4492284
                                                                                  Candice

Mine says processed July 15th

• #4492211
                                                                                    Taxpro

@M White check again mine originally said it would be mailed but it updated and said it is being sent to my TT card

• #4492208
                                                                                      Viola
                                                                                        @viola

Payment updated from July 8th to July 15th

• #4492143
                                                                                        Terri

Got a processed date of July 8th and no deposit yet I have chime. Usually chime is fast with deposits

• #4492107
                                                                                          Luckymiss

My portal has also updated to say that the payment has been sent, albeit, I have not gotten it. The date was 7/8.

• #4492104
                                                                                            Dsca
                                                                                              @dsca

Just checked the portal and it says eligible and payment sent to my Turbo Card account but I haven’t actually gotten it. 7/9 I got my unemployment refund on that same card out of nowhere. I will update any changes but has anyone else got the same thing?

• #4492031
                                                                                              Mike

@bowl

The online system if way off as far as showing if your eligible and no one is showing processed payments yet.
                                                                                                What I could get out of them is that the payments weren’t going to process till the 15th I couldn’t get them to clarify whether or not that meant they wouldn’t start going out till then or if it was scheduled to be deposited on that date,or if that is when they were going to start sending the ach. If so netspend and other users would already be showing deposits.

• #4492030
                                                                                                bowl

How did you find out you was getting a check?

• #4492029
                                                                                                  Mommajess33

I know I’ll be receiving mine via mail as a check, nothing showing in informed delivery today but will keep updated when I see something. Hoping everyone else waiting for a check will do the same.

• #4492028
                                                                                                    bowl

Does anyone show they have processed payments for the Advance Child Tax payments yet on the IRS site? Not from your transcripts but from the enrolled screen? I see we are eligible and we are enrolled for the payments but nothing in the processed payments section.

If it’s suppose to go in my bank account the 15th wouldn’t it be showing already?

• #4491965
                                                                                                      M. White

I had the third stimulus check and my 2020 tax refund sent to the same account and unfortunately I checked to see if my child tax credit advance payment was being deposited into my account and the website said it will be mailed. Now I got to figure out where it’s going to be mailed to. This sucks

• #4491935
                                                                                                        Patientlywaitinginkc

When I talked to someone at the IRS the other day, they said that checks that are being mailed will be sent out on the 12th. DD is set for the 15th.

• #4491886
                                                                                                          Jenna

I saw on another forum that it is a glitch they are fixing and if your stimmy and refund went to account it will as well I guess it’s a sit and wait type game

• #4491851
                                                                                                            Susan

I’m still awaiting the unemployment tax refund and child tax credit. Thanks for the info.

• #4491849
                                                                                                              Susan

I’m supposed to receive the same letter in the mail today. What was it? Please let me know. Thanks

• #4491844
                                                                                                                Sasha

The handful of people I know who have logged in to the it’s portal for the CTC were all defaulted to a mailed check and had to enter their bank info for a DD for August. So it seems like many/most of the CTC checks for July are being mailed? Wonder when they will start to show up if so.

• #4491658
                                                                                                                  CyCy
                                                                                                                    @cycy

Was it child tax credit? I have something coming from same place as well…

• #4491615
                                                                                                                    Jessica

I received my unemployment taxes today on my chime card at noon. 1100 dollars. wasnt expecitng it at all. waiting on child tax credit still.

• #4491603
                                                                                                                      Sweetpea

July 15th the credit is to ve mailed or deposited who ever ya received your taxes, I have an ACH at my bank for July 14th I’m curious if it’s the child tax credit or unemployment tax we received our federal return back in late May

• #4491602
                                                                                                                        Sweetpea

July 15th the credit is to ve mailed or deposited who ever ya received your taxes, I have an ACH at my bank for July 14th I’m curious if it’s the child tax credit or unemployment tax we received our federal return back in late May

• #4491581
                                                                                                                          Jon

@hurry up not getting too personal but did you happen to have a varo bank account? I got the same thing in the mail now Tuesday or Wednesday and since they changed over how they process stuff whatever was in your account will receive a check for I got a check for all of $0.61 and it was the exact same address and I could clearly see on my informed delivery it said pay to the order of so I got my hopes up and then when I saw the amount that was definitely a kick in the stomach

• #4491576
                                                                                                                            User124

My as of updated to 07/26, but I have an 846 code for the 14th for $100.69. Confused about the amount because I paid over $1800 in taxes while on unemployment last year.

• #4491558
                                                                                                                              Hurryup&wait

Have something coming in mail today just seen on informed delivery. Processing Center PO Box 71402 salt lake city, Utah. Can clearly see that it says “to the order of” have no idea and was not expecting check???

• #4491551
                                                                                                                                Traci

I have Chime, haven’t hit mine yet

• #4491518
                                                                                                                                  Meghan

It starts July 15 not August.

• #4491514
                                                                                                                                    Jon

I’d read the first round was being mailed and direct deposits go out in August but there is no telling.

• #4491504
                                                                                                                                      Over It

I’m sure traditional banks will be the last to get it.. per usual lol

I have BOA and will update when I see it..

Anyone see any movement on transcripts regarding this?

• #4491491
                                                                                                                                        Meghan

Where did you see about the chime?

• #4491489
                                                                                                                                          chris

Supposedly some people with Chime cards have started to receive already!

• #4491481
                                                                                                                                            Stacy C

Nothing as of yet.

Viewing 66 reply threads
                                                                                                                                          • The forum ‘2021 Tax Season’ is closed to new topics and replies.