- This topic has 95 replies, 25 voices, and was last updated 8 months ago by .
This is the Mega Thread for CTC
Child Tax Credit Payment Dates:
July 15th, August 13th, September 15th, Oct. 15th, November 15th and December 15th
IRS Child Tax Credit Tools:
There are currently 3 IRS tools for advance Child Tax Credit, a 4th is coming later called CTC UP that will allow you to make many updates..
- If you aren’t required to file a tax return and haven’t given IRS your information already, you will need to give some basic information for the Child Tax Credit.
- Check if you’re enrolled to receive payments
- Unenroll to stop getting advance payments
- Provide or update your bank account information for monthly payments starting with the August payment
- Update Address
- Determine if you are eligible for advance payments of the Child Tax Credit.
4. CTC Up Tool
In the late summer you will be able to make other updates that affect your payment.
- Make changes to your dependents, marital status and income
- Re-enroll if you previously unenrolled
- The forum ‘2021 Tax Season’ is closed to new topics and replies.