Account transcript

Home Forums General Discussion 2018 Tax Season Account transcript

• This topic has 10 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 6 years ago by CB.
  • Topic Starter
    Footballfam123
      @footballfam123

Really nervous. For some reason my 2017 account transcript shows exemptions “00” and the rest of it is blank. The return transcript isn’t available yet. Will this throw up a red flag? I was Submitted and approved 1/31 and i am A weekly.

Viewing 9 reply threads
    • Author
      Replies
        CB

Thank you @dollskin

Dollskin
            @dollskin

@CB
            It lists all the things that they accept at the link I posted.

Kennedy

Ty , dollskin 👍🏻😁

CB

I have put in my capital one card on the transcript site for some reason it doesn’t want to accept it. Does anyone know of anything else that works?

Dollskin
                  @dollskin

@Kennedy
                  https://www.irs.gov/individuals/get-transcript

If you have a credit card you can access them online, there are a couple other things you can use other than a credit card.

If not, you can request them by mail.

Kennedy

This may be a really silly question . But how do u check your transcripts online ? I see many people are checking them ?

sgiddens

Can anyone help with why my account transcripts say nothing on them. Does this mean they dont update until the return is complete. I was accepted on 1/31

Rb

They update all the time. Mine was N/A 3 hrs ago and now all 4 are there and return is complete but the other three aren’t.

Magen

How often do the transcripts update?? please help!!!

Rb

It just means that your taxes have not been processed yet. Which is why there’s no refund transcripts yet. Once they process all that will fill in with this years info.

Viewing 9 reply threads
                        • The forum ‘2018 Tax Season’ is closed to new topics and replies.