Accepted day 2/20 to 2/25 any movement?

Home Forums General Discussion 2021 Tax Season Accepted day 2/20 to 2/25 any movement?

• This topic has 41 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 2 years ago by KMF.
  • Topic Starter
    Amber

I need some hope that things are moving along. I see many filed and were accepted in Early to mid Feb & there is some DDD coming in for them slowly. Who was accepted between 2/20 to 2/25 and have DDD?

Viewing 40 reply threads
    • Author
      Replies
        KMF

My return was accepted on 2/26/21 and I have not received anything yet. I’m assuming they have gone over my return and made changes because when I type in my original return amount in WMR, it doesn’t recognize my information. My transcripts say “N/A” for my 2020 information. Is there anyway to find out what the updated return amount is so I can check WMR?

Michelle
            @queenyfelix

Well – I finally let go of holding my breath.
            Checked my transcript and it has the 846 code with a DDD date of 5/26/21.
            WMR still says “Still processing”
            I claimed CTC, EITC, no recovery rebates.
            The end is in sight guys, hang in there!

Michelle
              @queenyfelix

[quote quote=4487751] @Michelle…I am going on 14 weeks and I called yesterday and was informed it will be another 8 weeks. My expecting DDD will be around 7/13[/quote]

SHEEESH. Well I hope they get you processed sooner than later after all this time you waited. I will call when I get to 14 weeks next week.

bassmaster54

2019 changed a few months back to
                2-22 and again about 2 weeks ago to 5-31 but than back to 2-22 ?

LongWaiter

@Michelle…I am going on 14 weeks and I called yesterday and was informed it will be another 8 weeks. My expecting DDD will be around 7/13

Michelle
                    @queenyfelix

Hi guys – anyone else who submitted and was accepted in this timeframe still waiting ???

Michelle
                      @queenyfelix

[quote quote=4487248]

Transcripts updated today with DDD of 5/19. Full anticipated refund amount plus interest

WMR remains ‘still processing’ with no bars.[/quote]

Good, I’m happy for you!!!!!!!!!!
                      Side note: I got my code to access my transcript, my transcript says N/A and as of date 5/10/21. So I am assuming they haven’t even touched mine.

Pamela
                        @sammychance

Hang in there! I had all but given up completely…

Filed and accepted 2/22, unemployment, Look Back, EITC

Bars disappeared 3/12, Still Processing ever since.

Transcripts updated today with DDD of 5/19. Full anticipated refund amount plus interest

WMR remains ‘still processing’ with no bars.

Michelle
                          @queenyfelix

I was hopeful when I saw a few of you see movement to getting a DDD date or actually getting your DDD. My WMR still shows nothing and I’m just P’OD. I requested my access code to my transcript online 2x in the last 6 weeks and never rec’d it either time so I don’t know even know if they even touched my return. All I know is that it’s in errors. NO correspondence.

Beancounter
                            @beancounter

Update:
                            WMR updated last night. I now have two bars. Refund approved and DDD 05/13.

Beancounter
                              @beancounter

Filed and accepted 02/25/21
                              Lost bars 03/16/21
                              EIC prior year, Student college credit, 8962 Premium Tax Credit
                              As of date 03/29/2021 until I checked this afternoon.
                              Never lost TT152 or amount.

Updated overnight Friday 05/07 ten weeks from file date
                              As of date 05/31/2021
                              846 Refund Issued 05/13/2021
                              Includes Interest

I wish the best to each and everyone who is still waiting. I never called IRS because of frustrated posts.

TishTheDish

Hey guys, filed 2/22, accepted 2/23. EITC, CTC, HOH, 3 kids, used lookback 2019’s income. I called the IRS and they said I have a DDD of 5/10. I haven’t received any mail or updates. No Bars, no change on my as of date of 3/15, transcripts say,”No tax return has been filed”, WMR says,” still processing”. It’s been 10 weeks and 1 day and it will be 11 weeks when I get the deposit. It seems to be a trend of people getting movement on their 10th and 11th week lately. Good luck!!

Michelle
                                  @queenyfelix

I don’t have access to my transcript so I don’t know if there’s any movement behind the scenes.

WMR still says “still processing”. UGH!

Nettie

Filed -2/22/21
                                    Accepted-2/22/21
                                    As of date was 2/22/21 from 2/22/21 until this morning I updated with a ddd for 05/06/21😋
                                    My refund date is around 10 weeks from the date that I filed. My As of Date changed to 05/24/21. I even got $3.68 in interest added to my refund😋

Clueless

I’m a weekly so my WMR hasn’t updated, still says processing but my refund was deposited into my bank sometime after 5pm today. I filed and accepted 2/21. I had look back, recovery rebate, EIC, CTC, and unemployment. I didn’t get the unemployment refund, their website says it’ll come separately in May or June. My WMR has said received with TT 152 the entire time. Hopefully this means others will start seeing deposits.

Beancounter
                                        @beancounter

Filed/accepted 2/25
                                        Still being processed
                                        TT152 and amount have never gone away
                                        Transcript still N/A and no messages on transcript account
                                        As of date 03/29/21
                                        No letters received

Beancounter
                                          @beancounter

The IRS is holding more than 29 million tax returns for manual processing, delaying refunds for many low-income Americans as the agency struggles to adopt a slew of coronavirus pandemic-related changes, according to its internal watchdog.
                                          This business article explains a lot…..

https://www.foxbusiness.com/economy/irs-millions-unprocessed-tax-returns-delaying-refunds

Mmsf

Filed TT 2/22 lost all bars a few days after it was accepted went from “still processing” to “is being processed about a week ago!?
                                            Unemployment
                                            All missing Stimilus

Beancounter
                                              @beancounter

Same message…9 weeks this Thursday

Filed/accepted 2/25
                                              Still being processed
                                              TT152 and amount
                                              Transcript still N/A
                                              As of date 03/29/21
                                              No letters received

Amber

This is very frustrating I’m still waiting, I hoped making this post some would have some movement. I’m sorry that yall are still in the same boat hopefully we see something soon.

Chicken.nuggeyys

Filed 2/20 accepted the same day.
                                                  I had unemployment, EIC and missing 1st and 2nd stimulus for both dependents. Also missing all 3rd stimulus payments. Put all the correct info into my transcript request yet it’s not working. I’ve called 4 times and been told it’s processing and hasn’t been looked at.
                                                  This is a real bummer and very upsetting everyone I know filed after me and got theirs already. I’m not in errors and nothing is wrong idk what’s going on!!!??

MargotUgo

2/21 Nothing

Beancounter
                                                      @beancounter

Filed/accepted 2/25
                                                      Still being processed
                                                      TT152 and amount
                                                      Transcript still N/A
                                                      As of date 03/29/21
                                                      No letters received
                                                      Assumed calling futile.

Beancounter
                                                        @beancounter

Nothing today….
                                                        Lost bars 03/16/21
                                                        Still being processed.
                                                        TT152 and amount showing.
                                                        Received all three stimulus payments direct deposit on time including for college student third round.
                                                        As of date 03/29/2021
                                                        2020 N/A
                                                        Shows stimulus payments for 2020
                                                        My cycle code for stimulus 2020 and 2019 return end in 05…guess I MIGHT update tonight?

Pamela
                                                          @sammychance

Accepted 2/22

Bars disappeared 3/12, Tax Topic and amount remained

Still “still being processed” no change whatsoever

Unemployment, look back, EITC

Spoke with a very sleepy and somewhat surly rep at IRS who, after a not so brief hold, told me it would be 10 weeks from the date it was filed. I think we can all agree that “10 weeks” is code for ‘I’ve got no idea what has happened to your tax return’.

ROSALIE

1040 accepted on 2/25 and still processing. Lost the bars on 03/16. Then after that up until 4 days ago, all the bars came back and it is now being issued to my direct deposit account tomorrow. So everyone be patient, there is a pot of gold at the end of this rainbow!!!! hang in there and if you haven’t received a letter stating otherwise, you too will be getting your refund.

thank you , hopes this helps some of you!!

juana

Accepted 02/23
                                                              Bars disappeared 02/25
                                                              DDD of 4/7 on 4/5 for refund
                                                              DDD of 4/14 for stimulus

Filed single w dependents and unemployment income

Hope this helps someone. Good Luck.

Jenice

FILED 2/24
                                                                ACCEPTED 2/24
                                                                SAME PROCESSING AS EVERYONE ELSE ON 3/6.
                                                                4/7 MY REFUND AMONT CHANGED TO 12/30/2020 AND TT152 CAME BACK.
                                                                DDD 4/14 ON 4/10
                                                                I had unemployment, new baby, eic, child tax credit. All the things. Missing simulus.

Beancounter
                                                                  @beancounter

No change on WMR or transcript today.
                                                                  Accepted 2/25
                                                                  Still being processed
                                                                  TT and amount

Beancounter
                                                                    @beancounter

Nothing today….
                                                                    Lost bars 03/16/21
                                                                    Still being processed.
                                                                    TT152 and amount showing.
                                                                    Received all three stimulus payments direct deposit on time including for college student third round.
                                                                    As of date 03/29/2021
                                                                    2020 N/A
                                                                    Return not present for this account
                                                                    No tax return filed.
                                                                    Shows stimulus payments for 2020

Mandar

Ugh same boat here. Accepted 2/20, still processing, na. I just wish there was an explanation, then I could quit obsessing.

Amber Dominguez

Filed and accepted on 2/20. First couple days of March, all bars gone and says “ stilll processing” with TT 152. Nothing is changed as of today.

• #4482663
                                                                        Amber Dominguez

Filed and accepted on 2/20. First couple days of March, all bets gone and says “ stilll processing” with TT 152. Nothing is changed as of today

• #4477425
                                                                          MamaBear

Filed and accepted 2/25/21
                                                                            WMR:your return is still being processed and a date will be provided
                                                                            Talked to irs today friday 3/26/21.
                                                                            IRS said mine was pulled to fix an issue…could take up to 10 weeks since date filed and accepted. Said she doesn’t see any letters going out…nothing drastic. They are seeing if they can fix the change on their own but if not they will send a letter. So it should go from processing to ddd on it’s own she said.
                                                                            Thursday May 6th will be 10 weeks.

• #4477096
                                                                            Jenice

I filed on 02/24 and was accepted the same day. I lost my bars 3/15. I have not had any movement and my transcripts are N/A for 2020. When I called I was told 4 weeks by the first person. I was told 5/10 by the second person.

• #4477076
                                                                              mike

filled 2/24/21 accepted the same day still waiting
                                                                                no bars just TT showing….

• #4477031
                                                                                2Legit2Quit

Filed and Accepted 2/24….TT152 and amount still show on WMR, but lost bars almost 2 weeks ago…STILL being processed.
                                                                                  Transcripts say NA

• #4477016
                                                                                  Your Soulmate

Filed & Accepted 2/22
                                                                                    Lost bars approx 10 days ago.
                                                                                    Lost TT 152
                                                                                    Amount still showing
                                                                                    Still processing
                                                                                    N/A on transcripts.
                                                                                    I have no clue what’s going on.

• #4476967
                                                                                    Frustratedmom

I was accepted 2/23 still being processed talked to the IRS last week I was told wait 10 weeks May 4th she couldn’t tell me why I was in errors. Only movement I saw my transcript AsOf date changed to 3/29 for an hour and went back to 2/22 NO UPDATES

• #4476965
                                                                                      Lovely

Same for me 2/22 still being processed

• #4476964
                                                                                        MargotUgo

I filed 2/21 and I have nothing! Just my amount shows on wmr and the dreaded still processing.

Viewing 40 reply threads
                                                                                      • The forum ‘2021 Tax Season’ is closed to new topics and replies.