Accepted 2/12 can’t access transcripts still no DD

Home Forums General Discussion 2021 Tax Season Accepted 2/12 can’t access transcripts still no DD

• This topic has 8 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 3 years ago by Hannah.
  • Topic Starter
    Gfazo200

I Claim EIC & ACTC I see the majority of earlier filer already received funds anyone else accepted on 2/12 having the same problem as me?

Viewing 7 reply threads
    • Author
      Replies
        Hannah

Same. Ive tried to get transcripts no luck. 1 bar

Kae

Finally got a update via my transcripts refund I have 03/03

Jaina

Yeah I didn’t think so.

TaxMan

Jaina, that is not correct. You can order transcripts whenever you want, for whatever year or reason you want. The 2020 Transcripts exist already due to the stimulus payments. Their existence does not guarantee processing is complete for the 2020 return.

Jaina

Is it true that if we can order transcripts (by mail), that means we’re done processing? I’ve heard that but it doesn’t sound right.

TaxMan

Check transcripts tomorrow. The next “major” update will occur tonight into Friday.

BLP

Same.. accepted 2/10 no movement 1 bar TT 152

A.R.
                        @amragsd24

I have not recieved anything yet. No transcript update. No WMR update. Nothing. Accepted early 2/10.

Viewing 7 reply threads
                    • The forum ‘2021 Tax Season’ is closed to new topics and replies.