Able to order return transcript….But no bars????

Home Forums General Discussion 2016 Tax Season Able to order return transcript….But no bars????

• This topic has 51 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 7 years ago by Lishaboo.
  • Topic Starter
    jjo

Hello,
      Please help!! I am going bananas!!!
      Filed and accepted 1/19
      Account trans 1/30
      Return trans 2/5
      Always had one bar until now ( 2/6)!!!
      I have no bars, no topic!!!
      Has this happen, to anyone , please free my mind over this weekend??? As, the Irs is closed, Please help!!!

Thanks in advance

Viewing 50 reply threads
    • Author
      Replies
        Lishaboo

I was able to oder my account transcript Friday but I owe a small amount to the IRS plus I’m under review to verify my identity do that mean I will get my money sonner since I was able to order a return transcript today??? Even tho its says still processing

Pamela

Ok so I was able to order return transcript the other day and still no deposit date..no bars, tax topic 152, all other info still there but no codes or anything saying I need to call..is anyone else in the same boat…I filed March 3rd and was accepted same day..

Jjo

Feb 22 is my schedule ddd… Irs just notified me , I told by two representatives

MrsH2014

So I called the IRS thisthis morning when I still had no movement on WMR, and finally got ahold of someone who was halfway helpful. I just assumed sinice we owed them money they would take it out of our refund and be done with it, well… the CP notice they sent us said we had untIL April to dispute it, so since it’s still considered open, we have to respond before they’ll release our refund. But at least I know there’s no review or anything else holding it up, just hoping it won’t take time 10 years to release. Will be calling that department tomorrow to find out, they’re closed bc of the holiday. Bleh.

Latin-Star

filed my taxes on 1/26
                  accepted on 1/26
                  MWR has 1 bar states processing and will provide a deposit date when available topic code i have 152 which is the generic code.
                  I was able to order both my return transcript and my account transcript over a week ago and still haven’t gotten a Deposit date.
                  I filed with H&R Block and there saying my expected deposit date is for 2/16/16.
                  I’ve contacted the IRS and H&R Block and they continue to say nothing is wrong . but I’m confused how something is still being processed if i can obtain a return transcript.

MrsH2014

Ok this seriously made me feel so much better! I was able to order return transcript with my new address Friday, and still no movement today, but I do owe the irs a small amount so it’s good to know that others are in the same boat as me!

Kelli

Everyone check wmr! Just got a DDD for 2/19!!!!!!!!

Ash

Okay so I just got my account transcript in the mail.

It has me as cycle 20160505.
                        I’m showing no freeze codes at all. All credit codes.
                        Then it says my processing date is Feb 22nd.

I have codes

Dom

Unreal!! I was able to order return transcript yesterday and nothing on a DDD this morning…..smh. What a damn tax year it has been.!

Heather

It finally updated and I got a refund date for 2/18. This has been the craziest year and I will never file early again. Ever!!

Kit0kat2009

I couldn’t order transcripts

Filed 1/26
                              Verified 2/4
                              DDD 2/18

I couldn’t and can’t order transcripts at all..

Anonymous

FML!!! No update for me either…. I can’t believe this. ????

Ash

Absolutely nothing for me. Same no bars. No TT. no update.

jjo

Ok!!! Updating now!!! GOD ….PLEASE GIVE ME GOOD NEWS!!!

jjo

Nothing… i am losing sleep!!! OMG!!!

Sandy

I filed on 1/19, bars left on 2/5. Tax topic 152 remained along with refund amount and YOUR REFUND IS BEING PROCESSED A DATE WILL BE PROVIDED WHEN AVAILABLE.

I called Irs on Tuesday and was told that my return wasn’t received until 1/21, and that i should see a change by Thursday.

So yesterday, i checked WMR and still got the same no bars…etc…

Today 2/11, I checked Wmr it was still saying the same thing.

Today around 11am I was finally able order my return transcript.

***At 1:30 I received a text alert of a deposit load to my Rush card.

It was my refund.

I had my refund split between my bank account and my rushcard. I have yet to receive the other half that is going to my bank account.

I should probably receive that on Tuesday or Wednesday as banks are closed on Monday for the Holiday.

Everyone please be patient, my refund took 25 days by my filing date. But 22 days by Irs received date.

It’s very hard when you have bills overdue and need some type of relief, I too, was there.

There is a lot of useful information on this site, I’ve been following for years, but this is my first time posting.
                                        Everyone situation is different but this was my experience, it also helps to know if you are a weekly or daily processor. I personally have been a weekly for a few years, and never expect my refund before the 21 day time frame.

Heather

I filed early on 1/12 hoping to be one of the lucky ones that got pushed through early. But, that didn’t happen. Instead on 1/30 my bars and tax topic disappeared with a generic message “Your refund is being processed.” I still didn’t have any info so I called on 2/9. The irs lady said I had to verify my identity. I called the identity place and that lady said that I would hear something within 9 weeks of this past Tuesday. Everything is still blank on WMR also. I was able to order my transcripts today but I don’t know if that is saying something or not. I just thought I would share my story. I’m hoping to hear something really really soon because I really need that money.

Kelli

Hoping for good news for ALL of us in the morning!!!!

Ash

Any of y’all go through an efile system that uses SBTPG? I logged in to check the status of my refund & it says the IRS has delayed my return blah blah blah. But I’m expected amount is gone as well? So maybe that’s movement being as I owe the IRS … The amount expected has changed?

Anonymous

Filed taxes 1/22/2016
                                                Accepted 1/25/2016
                                                Ordered Transcripts 1/29/2016
                                                Lost Bars on 2/8/2016
                                                Just State processing will receive date when finished
                                                Received my Transcripts
                                                Processing date of 2/15/2016,
                                                so hopefully this mean will get some news this weekend :(

Hope

We are all probably weekly cyclers, we all owed the IRS money this year… and we all already have our return transcript… so I do not see why we will not wake up with 2 bars in the morning with a DDD for 2/17 (Which is still AFTER the 21 days, but I think they are throwing that 21 day crap out the window from now on because they just can’t keep up and make the promise stick anymore for a lot of people).

So they processed it last week, which is why we were able to order the return transcript…
                                                  They had to take out the amount we owed so they held it an extra week…
                                                  and now we should get an update tonight/in the am for the 2/17 because they are only going to update us “weekly” people on Friday Night/Saturday Morning. I’m exhausted from stressing over this constantly, but I trust God that it will come through because I sure don’t trust the IRS. :)
                                                  Here’s to having good news for all of us in the am. :) Have a Blessed Friday and please try not to stress over it anymore.

Kelli

Nothing here either!!!

jjo

Nothing , today

Ash

Nothing here too :( fingers crossed for Saturday.

Anonymous

No news here… I’m about to lose my mind :(

Hope

Hey ya’ll… I’m still in the same boat… waiting and waiting some more. Oh well. Honestly, I think they are going to stop telling us anything and we will just get it when it shows up one day. I’m done tracking it… So frustrating.

Kelli

Nothing here either!

jjo

Nothing again!!! I hope , we get news by Saturday!

Anonymous

@jjo We have literally the exact same situation. Accepted 1/19. Able to order return transcript 2/5. Lost my 1bar on 2/6. No action sense. :( Have you had any updates or news since?

Sweet P

Q11: Will ordering a transcript help you determine when you’ll get your refund?
                                                                    No, a tax transcript will not help you determine when you will get your refund. This is among the common myths and misconceptions that are often repeated in social media. The codes listed on tax transcripts do not provide any early insight into when a refund will be issued. The best way to check on your refund is by visiting “Where’s My Refund?” While transcripts include a lot of detailed information regarding actions taken on your account, the codes do not mean the same thing for everyone and they do not necessarily reflect how any of these actions do or do not impact the amount or timing of your refund. IRS transcripts are best and most often used to validate past income and tax filing status for mortgage, student and small business loan applications and to help with tax preparation.

Kelli

Okay everyone. I filed 2/1 and have had no bars since 2/5. Talked go the IRS this morning and got a really helpful lady. I told her wmr stated to call them so she would look onto my refund. She said I have not been pulled for review and am not being audited or need to verify my Id. She stated that my refund has already been reviewed and all I’m waiting for is the offset to be processed and my money will be on its way. She said hopefully I will see a change Saturday. Fingers crossed!!!!

Sarah

@jjo… That’s exactly what they told me. Since I Owed a small balance, my refund will be delayed another week. I’m getting the same message as you!

• #4135479
                                                                        Ash

Still waiting. I’m weekly. So I’m hoping to see an update Saturday morning.
                                                                          I did call, but got the run around.
                                                                          & my little debt to the IRS has yet to be paid, so I know they haven’t posted a refund yet.
                                                                          I am waiting for the account and return transcripts to come in the mail. Hopefully they’ll have some info.

• #4135478
                                                                          jjo

Ok…..
                                                                            I called again!! ( wanted to see if i get a different respond).. surely, I did!! The agent stated that it was a week delayed b/c of offset .. to call back after the 16th if , I didn’t receive it (refund )!!! smh !!!! I needed my refund last week.. now another week???

• #4135300
                                                                            Sarah

Anybody have an update? Same exact boat as you all and I owe money but should be able to get the remaining amount. Called yesterday and all she could tell me is that it maybe delayed another week from the 21 days because of the offset. If there was anything else wrong, I would have had a code or something to call them.

• #4133637
                                                                              Kelli

@jjo
                                                                                Thank you so much for the update. I tried calling multiple times this morning and just kept getting disconnected!!! Frustrating. Hope mine will be this week as well!

• #4133494
                                                                                jjo

Ok !!!
                                                                                  Everyone, i called ….spoke with the Irs… she said everything looks good… should see my refund sometime this week… I had to beg her to please look into my account

• #4133307
                                                                                  Kelli

@jjo
                                                                                    I really hope we see something Wednesday as well. Its so frustrating because if we weren’t getting a refund back at all and just vowed them we would have already received notices stating we owed and needed to pay asap!!!

• #4133259
                                                                                    jjo

@kelli
                                                                                      Same boat!!! No update…. but reading other forums … we will not see anthing til wednesday for ddd for friday .. if not this wednesday thn friday night for wednesdayof next week ddd… i pray and hope we see something this wednesday!!!

• #4133201
                                                                                      Kelli

Anyone see a change? Mine is still showing the same message and no bars?!?!?!

• #4132702
                                                                                        Kelli

I filed on 2/1 and was accepted the same day. Showing first bar. I was able to order by transcript 2/5 and woke up to no bars 2/6 and I was feeling out. Seeing this thread has eased my mind a little bit I owe them a small portion of my refund too!!!! Thanks maybe I will be able to sleep now Lol. Wasn’t expecting to be able to order my transcript so early just thought I would give it a shot and boom it worked. So hopefully will see a change next week :)

• #4132161
                                                                                          Meredith
                                                                                            @mbcain

We owe as well! Maybe that’s it! Maybe we are just the last batch for processing for DD of 02/10 and we are going to process over night tonight. Since there were sooooo many updates last night. I know ALOT of people on the post last night lost their bars right before WMR went down for updating and when it came up they had changed to a DDD! I highly doubt all of us are under review or will be delayed. Let’s keep our fingers crossed and more importantly prayers going up to see some movement tonight/early am Sunday!

• #4132153
                                                                                            jjo

@hope

I definity will!!! I pray we get , good news in the morning!!!

• #4131788
                                                                                              Dan

Well I do not owe the IRS. I filed 1/11 was accepted 1/12, processed 1/19. 1/29 lost my bars, was able to order my returns trans 2/1. WMR says Still processing no 152 code or anything. I filed my brothers taxes a few hours before i did mine on 1/11, he’s already received his money on 2/3. My sister filed last week she has a DDD of 2/10, my father filed last sunday and he’s got a DDD 2/8..I still have nothing.

• #4131750
                                                                                                Frank

Same thing just happened to me. I owe as well. Good to know there seems to be a common theme. I ordered return and account transcripts 2/5. Today, no bars. But it’s probably because they’re recalculating my return. I feel much better now!

• #4131734
                                                                                                  Ash

I am in the exact same boat.
                                                                                                    Filed and accepted on 1/29

Yesterday, 2/5 was able to order both account and return trans.
                                                                                                    This morning woke up to no bars, no tax topic.

I do owe the IRS a small amount out of the return, but I still expect to get most of my return back :(
                                                                                                    & I am a weekly based off of last years cycle code.
                                                                                                    So I might be waiting until next Thursday for a DDD update.

• #4131702
                                                                                                    Hope

@jjo
                                                                                                      Okay, so I really think THAT is why we got this. You are the only other person I’ve talked to that was able to do the return trans and THEN lost bars like I have and we both owe them… so they are probably recalculating what they owe us. They are doing things so differently than the past years. I think we will still get our refund, but probably won’t have a DDD until next week.. AFTER our 21 days. :( But at least that’s it. I will keep you posted as things progress, please do the same. I’m thankful to have found someone else who is in the same boat so we can discuss it together.

• #4131653
                                                                                                      jjo

@hope

Yes, I owe the IRS…. Heck , i think i owe them ever year, lol!!! However , i pay them back with my refund.. This has never happened before!!

• #4131611
                                                                                                        Hope

@jjo
                                                                                                          SAME boat! Okay… I at least feel a little better knowing someone else was able to order them and THEN lost their bars! I’ve been freaking out since 5am! Sooo question… did you happen to owe the IRS anything before? I owed them a small amount for a 1099 form my husband didn’t claim in 2013. I am wondering if this is the issue…

• #4131604
                                                                                                          Waiting

If you were able to order Return transcripts you should be fine. On another note, missing bars and topic could mean they are reviewing your return more closely. But I think you are fine, should get a DDD Monday.

• #4131602
                                                                                                            Ko

Yes ! Finally got a DDD of 2/10 after being able to order transcripts yesterday.
                                                                                                              Filed 1/11
                                                                                                              Accepted 1/14
                                                                                                              Ordered account transcript 1/29
                                                                                                              Lost bar 1/30 didn’t come back until 2/6
                                                                                                              Ordered return transcript 2/5
                                                                                                              Got DDD 2/6

I had no bars for days and was able to order return trans yesterday. The bars came back this morning with a DDD of 2/10. I truly think that the ability to order a return transcript does mean it is complete and you will get a DDD soon, even if the IRS people claim otherwise. Good luck !

Viewing 50 reply threads
                                                                                                          • The forum ‘2016 Tax Season’ is closed to new topics and replies.