4464c UPDATE

Home Forums General Discussion 2017 Tax Season 4464c UPDATE

• This topic has 0 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 7 years ago by Neicey.
  • Topic Starter
    Neicey

***********UPDATE**********
      Filed 1/28
      Never got path message (i have eic)
      Stayed on one bar until 2/17 bar gone “we have received your return it is being processed”
      Called irs was told i was in review i had been sent a letter 4464c dated 2/3 (never got it) said it was a 60 day wait.
      Called advocate on 2/21 he called me back a couple days later said i was under review because my employer hadnt submitted my income and that i needed a letter from my employer to verify my income and tax with holdings.
      Sent over eveything 2/28
      3/1 (a Wednesday) he confirmed he got it and sent it off he said hed call me by the 24th
      Called me 3/6 (monday) and said my hold was lifted and i was waiting for a ddd
      Called me on 3/10 (friday) said my ddd is 3/15 on saturday 3/11 wmr updated to ddd 3/15

**SIDE NOTE** i have been able to order transcripts for weeks i was only able to order account transcripts on 2/3 then 2/17 i was able to order both i have ordee both twice since then***
      *** the dates next to the codes on the account transcripts can change dont wait for those days to do anything mine said 2/27 at one point ***
      **my advocate never requested proof of hardship (i do have one) the only time i mentioned it was when i called my local tax office to get a advocate****

• The forum ‘2017 Tax Season’ is closed to new topics and replies.