3/29/21 Filers Check-In (Yeah I said it)

Home Forums General Discussion 2021 Tax Season 3/29/21 Filers Check-In (Yeah I said it)

• This topic has 45 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 2 years ago by jazz0.
  • Topic Starter
    AreYouHappy_Yes

Spent what feels like a century looking for March Filers, came up on very thin results so here we are. The last of the last, the lazy but needed to get it done. The procrastinators.. and the list continues lol!

You, Yes you.. you are not alone my friend!

Filed and accepted today!

“Let the games begin.” – Jigsaw

Viewing 44 reply threads
    • Author
      Replies
        jazz0

finally an update on transcripts! 846 code 7/21.
          as previously mentioned I filed 3/23.

Paige
            @sierrabeth79

Still no change. 06/14/21 as of date. 3/19 file and ACCEPTED. I CAN TELL MYBlandlord isn’t buying my refund filed before his and still MIA when he got his almost 2 weeks ago. Sigh

jazz0

nothing. filed 3/23 accepted 3/23. lost bars at day 22 and transcripts say N/A. jus sitting here in limbo. I received all 3 stimulus checks with no issue so I knew my taxes would be different. I say im not going to check on them because this forum is full of ppl still waiting on their stimulus checks smh. but I always end up doing so haha

RENADAM12

Let’s see… april 19 now.
                Los prolly already broke again and just trollin’ because he’s angry. Poor kid. :) :) :)
                Oooh. Scary sweary. :) LMAO I’m dead out laughing!!!

Nursenikki

Don’t hold your breath. Mine have been missing for a while and nada

LateFiler

Ditto on the missing bars as of Friday.

Areyouhappy_Yes

Any updates? I am now missing my bar as of Friday, that’s interesting 🧐

Twizzle

Filed 3-21 fed accepted 3-21 state 3-22
                        EIC Child Tax and New 2020 baby NA for transcripts WMR says accepted…just waiting and pulling hair out slowly

T
                          @twizzle

Wellll because we had to wait for babies social
                          Filed 3-21 fed accepted 3-21 state 3-22
                          EIC Child Tax and New 2020 baby NA for transcripts WMR says accepted…just waiting and pulling hair out slowly
                          May the luck of the refund gods shower upon us marchers

LateFiler

*raises hand*
                            3/29 filer here, accepted 5 minutes later.
                            As of today, 4/13, still stuck at 1 bar.
                            I have a couple of special cases this year — my income dropped enough after the UE tax grace to qualify for a full 3rd stimulus after receiving a partial. Don’t expect it to move quick.
                            CO state filed same day, refund was issued in 3 days. 🤷‍♂️

ThatGuy

So as today would’ve been day 22 since my return was accepted I was told the generic message about my return going to the error department the day after it was accepted. And that the latest ddd I should recieve is may 14th. BUT he said if I still dont recieve anything to call them back… ughhhh

Samantha

Filed 3/28 accepted 3/28
                                On 4/2 I received my state refund
                                Got a ddd for 4/12 for my federal.

Quickest I ever got it, I think I’ll procrastinate next year 😅

Paige
                                  @sierrabeth79

Still no movement. Transcripts N/A, WMR still missing bars, only message of still processing. Filed / accepted 3/19
                                  WMR and TT152 BY 3/21, now missing
                                  Amt on sidebar, but nothing else
                                  Married, joint, 3 depend, eitc, CTC, dual unemp, checked transcripts from 2011 until 2019 all end cycle code is 05 every year.

Filed my landlords on 04/02 and he has a ddd for 4/14.

aprilsxtn

Filed and accepted on 4/2. I’ve never filed this late so I hope it goes through quicker than normal. I have eitc and ctc as well as self employment income and unemployment. I switched from single to head of household this year so I hope that doesn’t slow it down or trigger an audit. Wmr just gives me the generic 152 topic message with 1 bar and account says return not processed and na on transcripts. It’s still very early for me to expect any movement though.

Chelle

I have no issues for my return. It is simply taking longer to process. The nice rep said she had to give me the “have to wait 10 week spill from the date I was accepted” on (3/4). She apologized for the long wait times I’m experiencing and said it shouldn’t take the entire 10 weeks. I hope I get an update tonight

Chelle

Filed 3/3 accepted 3/4, lost bars and tax topics ~3/16 or 3/18. Transcripts have NA for my taxes and only the first 2 stimulus showing on there. I called last Thursday or Friday and was told by the rep that no holds, errors, or VERIFYING ID Delaying it. It is simply taking longer to process. The nice rep said she had to give me the “have to wait 10 week spill from the date I was accepted”.

ThatGuy

Also bars are missing

ThatGuy

Just checked mine and it updated to still being processed :( I’m scared it’s a bad sign but I’ve heard that want it should update by the following Monday. Prayers xD

719Queen

Filed 3/25
                                              Accepted 3/25
                                              WMR updated with 4/7DDD
                                              Child tax credit no EIC

Samantha

Filed 3/28 accepted 3/28
                                                On 4/2 I received my state refund via netspend card (which was surprisingly quick since I typically get my federal first)
                                                Hopefully my federal updates soon

Cricketofdoom

Filed 3/28
                                                  Accepted 3/29

On Friday (4/2), transcript gave DD of 4/7.

Hope everyone gets theirs soon!

justsomeguy1128

Filed 3/21/21
                                                    Accepted 3/21/21
                                                    EITC and Education Credit

TT 152

Cryss

Just thought I’d tag in…
                                                      Filled 3/29 | WMR: Has no accepted date, but bars updated to processing as of 4/1 | WMP: Generic Message

I see someone filled 3/27 and got their DDD for 4/5; fingers crossed for all of us in the last bucket of March 😁

**… does anyone know if the Get My Payment Tool updates before a return is processed??🙃

Jen

@Dee you are welcome. I hope you get your refund soon.

Dee

@Jen

Thank you!

Keahna

Filed/accepted 3/18 got a DDD yesterday morning (4/1) for 4/5

I have 2 dependants, already gotten all my stimulus payments, married filing jointly, no unemployment, simple tax return. I had to wait so long to file because I worked for the Census bureau and it took them until March to get my w2 to me. Filed with H&R Block, getting deposit on the emerald card. Been with H&R Block for a long time, so I don’t expect to get my DD until the morning of 4/5. Good luck everyone.

Paige
                                                              @sierrabeth79

Filed 03/19/21
                                                              Accepted 03/19/21

No update via WMR since the accepted info
                                                              We filed later as we figured there would be some provision for unemployment and assuming if they did a stimulus payment we didn’t want issues and whatnot.
                                                              Joint
                                                              EITC
                                                              CTC
                                                              SELF-EMPLOYED
                                                              UNEMPLOYMENT

Usually have info faster, but I understand this is a sucky year, tho last year was worse. Transcripts and online account say return not processed yet and n/a.

Jen

One dependent and no tax credits. I did wait to file later because I received unemployment for a few months in 2020.

Dee

@Jen did you have any dependents or tax credits? Or any of the things going that may slow a return being processed down?

jazz0

I filed 3/23 accepted 3/23 with no movement. My transcript say as of 3/1 so nothing has happened since then.

Jen

I filed on March 27th married joint return and my refund is scheduled for April 5th. I was surprised how quick it went.

trybeingnice

@LOS I waited until March 22 because of claiming unemployment and have a DD for 3/31 so waiting until June Nope!

• #4478840
                                                                        ThatGuy

I wish. But they didnt accept my card as a credit card -.- good look everyone and keep us posted >:3

• #4478834
                                                                          Areyouhappy_Yes

Thank for the updates to those who actually had one. Los clearly needs a hug. For those who file at least 2 weeks or more ago, you can view your transcript online to see your cycle date and use the forums to see how to read it 🤗 cheers! :3

• #4478713
                                                                            ThatGuy

@los
                                                                              You’re so adorable my dude xD

• #4478710
                                                                              Los

@thatguy you always on here saying something mind your fucking business Kevin wtf keep
                                                                                Waiting for your refund trailer park boy

• #4478706
                                                                                Los

Really where did i get Called out at fuck you dboy yeah I’m ignorant just got my refund of 7k refund and you March filers keeps waiting till June bye dboy mine stays in my savings account i dont Spend it in Walmart on TVs and PlayStations like you ghetto fyck

• #4478617
                                                                                  dboy

LOS GOT CALLED OUT…LOL….

• #4478566
                                                                                    ThatGuy

Same boat here. I unfortunately had to wait a little so I wouldn’t have to worry about amending or not amending. Usually I get dd somewhere between 3/16-3/30. This years hopefully going to breeze by lol

• #4478562
                                                                                      Sunshine

Filed and accepted 3/11/21
                                                                                        Been at one bar, amount and TT still showing.
                                                                                        My mom Filed a couple days after me and received it the following week, my sister Filed a day before me and received it a week and a couple days later.. then here I am. Lol. EIC, look back, recovery credit

• #4478550
                                                                                        Nursenikki

March 19th here. No changes. Thought I was the only one with all the posts lol

• #4478542
                                                                                          ThatGuy

Los needs to grow up and stop being so ignorant lol. Everyone’s on different time frames in life. Obviously you’re here just to harass people so laugh him off OP. XD filed and accepted 3-18 been at 1 bar no changes since it was accepted. It says “being processed” with the tt 152 or whatever the generic message is xD half self employed half unemployed. Filed the day h&r block got the software update for the unemployment part of filing this year. Good luck :3

• #4478533
                                                                                            Los

What games you need to begin i hope you get your refund next year you piece of shit

• #4478530
                                                                                              Los

You lazy fuck dirty ass bitch

• #4478529
                                                                                                Los

Bro get the fuck out with that March filers shit we filed in February get the fuck off this forum you ignorant bitch

Viewing 44 reply threads
                                                                                              • The forum ‘2021 Tax Season’ is closed to new topics and replies.