2/4 sbbt deposit update post

Home Forums General Discussion 2015 Tax Season 2/4 sbbt deposit update post

• This topic has 34 replies, 6 voices, and was last updated 9 years ago by Paige.
  • Topic Starter
    bryan

Anyone get there funds yet with date for 2/4 get it with sbbt yet post

Viewing 33 reply threads
    • Author
      Replies
        Paige

Chase released my funds to me within the past hour. Whoop!

Carolyn

AngelaMarie – It means SBBT has taken out the fees and sent the remainder to your bank or prepaid debit card you specified when you did your tax return. It’s now out of their hands, check your bank or card.

AngelaMarie
              @angela35

Just went back to the SBBT website and it says that all or part of my IRS tax refund has been forwarded to my financial institution. What does this mean? Will my funds be available tomorrow? Please help

WillBeas
                @willbeas

Just went back and checked SBBT and there is a 15 digit trace number associated with my direct deposit. That means my banks has ut the rep say..im about to call Amex Centurion Bank and demand they low thm funds hahaha..laughing but im dead serious. Its only 553pm in arizona..I have a long night ahead of me..u have to visit desktop version and at the bttm of screen it ask do you want to view further details and it gives u more detailed disbursement info!! Just an fyi!

AngelaMarie
                  @angela35

Filed 1/20/15 , IRS accepted 1/23/14 , DDD 2/4/15 , SBBT has received my funds and its been sent ACH, now not sure how long it will be before I get my money, really hoping its asap I need to pay some bills :(

misty

Nothing yet! I guess it’s tomorrow! Anything for you guys?

Anonymous

same thing with me misty, tomorrow am is what it will be and i am completely ok with that lol.

NikiB

@Misty – Let me know what happens! I am in literally the same position, same bank, same everything! Post when you get yours!

NikiB

@Misty – Let me know what happens! I am in literally the same position, same back, same everything! Post when you get yours!

Anonymous

Calm down guys! I got my DD last week, and like Paige, I literally had just checked it when I checked it again. SBBT will NOT hold your money… they process it and send it on it’s way. IT’s up to YOUR bank to give it to you. Depending on YOUR banks ACH process than it might be later today, or even as late as THURSDAY. I know I have been hearing a lot about Green Dot Money card holding for 10days. Netspend won’t give it to you until you call and verify you are who you are. Wood forest bank releases earlier than ANYONE. I am not sure of Chase or anyone else, I had Heritage Bank last year, and they held my taxes for almost a week. NOT TRYING TO SCARE ANYONE!!! No, I am not lieing either, because you can in past forums and see where SBBT doesn’t hold your money. Don’t worry with SBBT after it says it’s been release to your bank. Worry the piss out of your bank now! LOL!! CONGRATS EVERYONE!!! MY CHECK WAS SENT FROM SBBT YESTERDAY!! SUPER STOKED!!!

leigha

I found the website but it says no record found mine is due to be in tomorrow

leigha

How do I access this sbbt for my refund? I don’t have an account with them

Sleepless_in_NJ

Well I just received my refund from the IRS and now it’s in Republic Bank. Just got the text message stating my refund has been released to my Bank. Hopefully I can get it later today.

Anonymous

i think it will be in everyones bank tomorrow am

misty

Yay! Mine literally just updated from saying disbursement 2/3 to this
                                      Account Status

Bank has received all or part of your income tax refund.

RT Disbursement Information

Bank has forwarded all or part of your income tax refund from the IRS to your financial institution on 02/03/2015, per the IRS refund delivery date.

As with all direct deposits, please allow at least 1-2 business days for your financial institution to post your refund in your account.

For an itemized breakdown of the total dollar amounts received and disbursed on your behalf, please click here.

Amounts Received by Bank

These are the amounts Bank has received or will receive from the IRS, the State, and you, the Taxpayer.

I have USAA, wondering how long before they release it?!

Taylor

How do you look at sbbt if you don’t have an account. tried to put in my ssn and refund amount but nothing comes back.

Anonymous

it actually says they have already forwarded it to chase.

WillBeas
                                            @willbeas

Yea the disbursement detail…mine say sent 02/03/2015 not sure why they would hold anyone elses. Just read the entire page cant find it..I hope not tht would suck!

Anonymous

mine says 2/3 ach deposit

Anonymous

@WillBeas If you scroll down it will have like a account details thing to click on. I will bring up a list of crap. That’s where you’ll find it.

Cherry

Sbbt just posted my deposit whooooo whoo had a ddd of 2/4

WillBeas
                                                    @willbeas

Where is everyone seeing this nest day thing at because this is what mine say

DISBURSEMENT DETAILS
                                                    Amount Date Method
                                                    $5,144.23 02/03/2015 ACH

Anonymous

I have chase as well im betting tomorrow after 6 am.

Anonymous

i did just notice it states the deposit will be transferred to my bank tomorrow. Which is a load of BS! They could very easily do it today but they get to hold onto everyone’s money and collect a days worth of interest off of it. That is pure greed and should not be allowed. Just my humble opinion.

paige

@dirk1980, I will and you do the same.

WillBeas
                                                            @willbeas

SBBT disbursement details states ach 2/03/2015 sent to my bank..hopefully this afternoon for me

Kitskycat

Just hit SBBT!!!!! Says refund to go out tomorrow but think it will be in bank account TOMORROWWWW MORNING!!!!! FINALLY FINALLY FINALLY Good luck all its commmmming!!!!

Anonymous

@Paige I spoke too soon. Mine just hit SBBT. PLEASE update when it hits Chase for you! It’s my dang money and i want it NOW!!!! LOL

Paige

Keep checking. I checked 3 times this morning and went back a 4th convinced I’d be disappointed and there it was.

Anonymous

@Paige You are lucky. I have a DDD of 2/4 and I too use Chase and SBBT does not have anything on there for me yet. It just shows what they are going to be deducting and that they have not received my refund yet. Trying my best to be patient. That’s hard to do when you know you have a rather large sum of money coming your way. LOL

Paige

sbbt just posted my deposit. Now I wait for Chase to get it. Whoop!

Paige

No update for me either. A lady said on another thread that sbbt doesn’t open until 8 am West Coast time and it’s usually within 15 minutes of them opening that the updates will show. I’ll certainly be trying at 11:15 my time.

• #4100276
                                                                        Jenny

Nothing yet. DD for tomorrow and nothing on sbt yet. Making me worried that I won’t get it til the 5th

• #4100271
                                                                          Kitskycat

Nothing have ddd for 2/4 and nothing yet on sbbt

Viewing 33 reply threads
                                                                        • The forum ‘2015 Tax Season’ is closed to new topics and replies.