*** 21 Days Approaching ***

Home Forums General Discussion 2021 Tax Season *** 21 Days Approaching ***

• This topic has 13 replies, 6 voices, and was last updated 3 years ago by Wowzerz.
  • Topic Starter
    Flintstoneboy

IRS claims you’ll have your refund in under 21 days from date of acceptance.
      Let’s see if this is true because the irs accepted my return on 2/10 and my 21 days will be up 3/3.
      I can’t call and do a check up until after this date so I’m waiting in limbo until next Wednesday to see what happens.

It’s extremely frustrating that I file 1/20 and accepted 2/10 yet people receiving their refunds after filing and being accepted after my file and acceptance date.

This is the second time I filed early and been screwed with others getting theirs sooner by filing at a later date.
      But I’m not going for a third try, for now on I will NEVER file early anymore. I will definitely wait a week after tax season opens to file.

Viewing 12 reply threads
    • Author
      Replies
        Wowzerz

Do you have kids or use the earned income credit? If so they don’t touch it till the 15th. I’ve also learned from the past that the bundle all early filers together and set those aside. They concentrate on the fresh incoming returns.

Taxgirl4rl

Claimed the look back filed 2/1 accepted 2/12 only thing different is address and can’t access transcript n when trying to order by mail it won’t recognize my new address

Sauceegurl

I said i wasn’t going to home early bcuz of last years shitshow but my silly ass couldn’t wait five more days ( filed 2/7) and I’m in limbo ! Meanwhile my boyfriend filed 2/22 and received dd on 2/26 ! Yes that’s right 4 effn days !!! Never again will I file before opening season .

Flintstoneboy

My refund was finally deposited today around 3pm on my chime account. A few days shy of the 21 day mark.

Never again will I file early. I will advise others to follow the same path unless you want a repeat of waiting a long time while others who file and accepted after you receive theirs quickly before you do.

Take this in strive, DO NOT FILE EARLY.

Flintstoneboy

6 days to go and still nothing ughhhhh

Amanda

Filed and Accepted 2/14
                    Filed through tax act
                    Fees takin out
                    Both credits and look back credits
                    No update on WMR just the 1 damn bar
                    Cant access transcripts
                    No update at republic bank

rip kobe
                      @ripkobe

@ava did they get an advance?

Ava

I filed on 2/12 and still no movement. Someone i know filed way after me and already got theirs. Idk what the deal is. I just need my money 😩

Shonuff
                          @nova1

I’m just wondering why they cant tell people something is wrong with their taxes before the 21 days are up

A.R.
                            @amragsd24

I filed an amendment for 2019. They said 16 weeks processing time. Here I am 35 weeks later. Still processing, no updates and the IRS cant give me any info other than “we procrss them in the order they are recieved”. I wont be surprised if many do not get processed on time this year.

Josh44
                              @josh44

accepted 2/9 same boat no movement whatsoever

Flintstoneboy

21 days coming close with each passing day

WillBeas
                                  @willbeas

This is why you file on opening day. Ijs. To alleviate any stresses you may think is occurring from filing early

Viewing 12 reply threads
                              • The forum ‘2021 Tax Season’ is closed to new topics and replies.