20220505 cycle code NO DD DATE YET

Home Forums General Discussion 2022 Tax Season 20220505 cycle code NO DD DATE YET

• This topic has 32 replies, 7 voices, and was last updated 2 years ago by Numommy.
  • Topic Starter
    Sam clark
      @samclark

Who has a cycle code 202220505 with no DD date yet ? Accepted 1/28
      Path message disappeared 1/15
      Anyone else with these same messages

Viewing 31 reply threads
    • Author
      Replies
        Numommy

Checked trans ddd 2/24/2022 and wmr also updated with same date

Rissa

Checked my transcript after I was finally able to get through and had code 846 and refund date of 02/24/2022. Hope this helps anyone that still hasn’t received any updates yet.

Zombie shark
              @zombiesharkie

Just checked my transcripts DDD 02/24/2022. As of date 02/21/2022

Jennifer

@stacie

Same for me !!

Jennifer

@sam , same as you and got my DDD today for 2/24

Deebee
                    @deebee04

Filed 1/21
                    Accepted 1/25
                    PATHER
                    Woke up and decided to check and see if I updated and saw that my as of date changed from 2/21 to 3/07 so I panicked. Then I scrolled down and saw 846 2/24! WooHooo this wedding is officially paid for!

Stacie

I also am a 0505 as of 2/21 and updated today with 846 of 2/24

Amber

Same for me:

20220505 w Feb 21 as of date
                        Got my 846 code this morning
                        With a ddd of 2/24/22
                        Wmr still says processing

Pather

20220505 w Feb 21 as of date
                          Got my 846 code this morning
                          With a ddd of 2/24/22
                          Wmr still says processing

Weekly Pather

I’m also a 20220505 weekly with EITC and ACTC and although WMR hasn’t changed yet, I woke up this morning and checked my account transcripts again and it has the 846 code with refund date of 02/24/22 as of this morning. I’m sure WMR will update tomorrow! Good luck everyone!

Rey

05 end is weekly – so they should update your transcripts sat and DDD will hopefully also be 2/22/22 for you. I am not an 05 /weekly for the 1st time in a long time and got my DDD this morning for 2/22/22 but my deposit was already pushed to my bank and released even before the WMR updated to show anything.

CAT

Cycle code 20220505 accepted 1/26
                                As of date 2/21
                                Transcript available & Path appeared 2/5
                                Back to processing 2/16

I always get a Wednesday deposit. Fingers crossed I update Fri./ Sat with DDD for 2/23

Yourfavgirl
                                  @sophisticatedlady

I end in 05. As of date is 2/28 and no 846 code yet. I filed 02/03. Still waiting.

Msprs
                                    @msprs

I got my refund on wed last year so hopefully next wed will be dd

Msprs
                                      @msprs

The letter is for stimulus payments got mine yesterday

Msprs
                                        @msprs

Same. Wmr changed to processing. No 846 code. 2-21 as of

Crystal

@ Rmeers
                                          To give you a bit of ease I got a letter from the irs for every tax payer in my house yesterday. Seeing that on informed delivery scared me to but they were just the statement of how much stimulus we got, so hopefully that’s what you got coming to.

Rmeers

Same but i checked informed delivery and i have a letter in the mail from the irs today. Dang my bad luck i need this money.

CaptainMoneyPit

codes ending in 05 can be weekly or daily but most are weekly it seems.

Kelzoee

You guys, any cycle code ending in 05 is a WEEKLY, meaning we only update once a week. Check Saturday morning for an update, you will get the money next week if no issues, hope this helps.

R X Hurbz0420

Much disappointment once I was finally able to view transcripts today. No DDD yet. 05 cycle. 2/28 processing date

Tp32

Finally was able to see my transcripts but no 846 code. My cycle date is 20220405. I’m sure we’ll update next either tomorrow or Friday morning

TheDude

@TP32 I feel your pain

Tp32

How pathetic is the irs. They change how everyone can get into see their transcripts but then can’t handle everyone going on. It’ll literally takes me 30 seconds to look at my transcripts but I have a feeling there’s people sitting there staring at the computer for an hour trying to figure out what everything means.

RayC
                                                          @rayman70

[quote quote=4511262]That’s my cycle code as of date 2/21 my wrm says processing but my transcripts say did 2/22[/quote] Eventually when I can gain access to my scripts, I think my DDD will also be 2/22. Which means we will get the refund around Tues/weds due 2 the Federal holiday Monday. This Happens to me every year.

Blue moon

That’s my cycle code as of date 2/21 my wrm says processing but my transcripts say did 2/22

RayC
                                                              @rayman70

[quote quote=4511253]The system would update tonight for us cycle code 05 are on Thursday.[/quote] lets hope so.

RayC
                                                                @rayman70

filed 1/21/ accepted 1/24. Same cycle 20220505. no transcript update yet. I’m thinking Friday after Midnight 2 Saturday. WMR did update to “being processed with the amount listed. Then again, the Site being down may mean a massive update yet again BEFORE then.

Gwenny L

The system would update tonight for us cycle code 05 are on Thursday.

Elliemay03

Same here. Mine now says being processed. The past updates have been fridays. So hopefully we see a ddd this Friday

Jon0026

Same here mine says “being processed” which seems to be better

Broke saltine

Does yours say still processing or just processing

Viewing 31 reply threads
                                                                    • The forum ‘2022 Tax Season’ is closed to new topics and replies.