2021 tax season

Home Forums General Discussion 2021 Tax Season 2021 tax season

• This topic has 13 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 2 years ago by Fernando.
  • Topic Starter
    Dre

I received my stimulus check today. If you have informed delivery thru usps. It will display as . value citizen 123 anystreet

Viewing 12 reply threads
    • Author
      Replies
        Fernando

My check was scheduled to be mailed on march 30th 2021 on Get My Payment Tool
          Just today is showed on ID that it will arrive soon.
          But so far nothing on mail.

2nd stimulus once it showed up on ID that same day it was delivered

Leisa

@HARRY.

Go on the ID website, check the box under the image that says “I didn’t receive this mail piece”, they are supposed to deliver that mail piece to you within 2-3 days is what I was told by my mailman. I had this happen 2me b4 with a different kind of mail piece, my tag registration didn’t show up on the day ID scanned it, I checked the box and 2 days later it arrived. Try that OR call post office they may have it there in a pile of unsent mail

HARRY

Mine displayed on 4/02 on USPS as Valued citizens 123ANY STREET, ANYTOWN USA. However, is been more than 5days now, I still not see that come into my mail. Did someone steal or what. What should I do? I’m waiting for this check to pay my rent.

Legend

Mine says it on the usps informed website however I haven’t physically received it. I’m nervous lol did someone steal it ?

Charlesha Denonno

On my informed delivery there is a piece of mail from March 26 and I still haven’t gotten yet to value citizen with IRS return address label. Is there any reason why it didn’t come in my mailbox yet or did somebody steal it?

Nisha214

Yesss y’all. That’s it !!! That’s how mine came last week. Congrats ☺️☺️

CHRISTY DOCKERY

MY INFORMED DELIVERY SAYS VALUED CITIZEN 123 ANY STREET,ANYTOWN USA IS THIS MY STIMILUS ?

CHRISTY DOCKERY

WHAT DOES THE MAILED CHECK LOOK LIKE ? IS IT IN A WHITE ENVELOPE?

Teresa

Informed deliver stimulus check for today shown as valued citizen from treasury mail date was march 26 north Florida 😁

KG

@Lola…. Have u had 3 deposits within the last 11 months from the treasury to your Financial Institution? I have… wondering if that is the problem, could be a letter saying Paper check instead of DD?? I was told they are having to manually send mine,,, so one person said…🤔🤔… sure hope WMR looks surprisingly better Saturday!!🙏🙏

LolaR

Uuugh!! We already got both letters for our 2nd payment. Maybe it’s for the third, idk. I hope we get our dang money soon. This is so ridiculous!!!

Leisa1979
                                @leisa1979

@LolaR.

That’s what I got yesterday from treasury dept from austin texas. It was roommates 2nd payment letter. I was so disappointed. Still waiting in florida for my 3/26 mailed out payment.

Hope u all and myself gets them today or tomorrow.

LolaR

Did you get a letter in the mail prior to receiving your check? Our ID shows we have a piece of mail coming from the Treasury but doesn’t say valued customer. I have seen where people have gotten their letter about the 2nd stimulus (which we already got) but nothing about getting one for the third.

Viewing 12 reply threads
                              • The forum ‘2021 Tax Season’ is closed to new topics and replies.