• This topic has 6 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 6 years ago by PhickDiva.
  • Topic Starter
    Cantwait
      @cantwait

For the past two years I’ve had the cycle 0705. I filed 1/28 was accepted 1/29. Let’s see if I’m on to something.

Viewing 5 reply threads
    • Author
      Replies
        PhickDiva

Filed/accepted on 1.23
          EIC like always
          “Random review” started 2/1 and should’ve ended 4/1
          NO CHANGE YET

I am so sick of these people. I really really REALLY pray I wake up to an update tomorrow morning.

Prettyladyte
            @prettyladyte

Still waiting

Jojo

Anyone receive ddd

Cantwait
                @cantwait

Filed 1/28 accepted 1/29
                Both credits
                Still 1 bar/tax topic 152
                No update to path message, but I’m pretty sure I’ll update next week since my cycle date has been 0705 for the last 2 years

Cantwait
                  @cantwait

Yeah, I’ve only updated Fridays/Saturdays with a DD on Wednesday’s. I also have the EIC and additional child credit. I haven’t been able to view anything online because of complications with my account, but I called today and asked for 2016 and 2017 transcripts to be faxed. She said 2017 wasn’t ready so.. I guess I’m not done processing. Fax came quick too.

Teetee

O5 cycles are weekly and I have the same cycle #. So most likely if any we should have a update Saturday morning. I filed on 1/22 and was excepted on 1/23 with Eic and Addtional Child Credit. So hopefully we’ll see something soon. Also I was able to order my transcript on 1/24.

Viewing 5 reply threads
                • The forum ‘2018 Tax Season’ is closed to new topics and replies.